Stormy Way

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Amber and Krystal watched the sea peacefully. Amber's hand is circled around Krystal's waist and Krystal's head on Amber's shoulder. The couple looked at each other’s eyes then back to the sea again, loving each other’s presence. Donghae, their captain, looked at the couple while steering the boat.

 

 

"I didn't know Amber will love someone other than her family." Donghae said.

 

 

"Yeah, she turned down every girl that confessed to her. Krystal here is the only person that made her in love." Taeyeon smiled and leaned on the pole next to her.

 

 

"Well of course, except for that witch." Taeyeon clenched her fist as she remembered the past where Amber cried and almost gave up life.

 

 

"Of course Krystal can make her fall for her, she's a Jung" Jessica commented while walking towards them with Sooyoung.

 

 

"Yep. A Jung can make you fall for them whoever or whatever you are." Sooyoung puts her hand on Jessica's waist and Jessica hugged Sooyoung's waist.

 

 

"Whatever Troll. You fall in love with every girl you meet." Taeyeon said making Jessica glare at Sooyoung.

 

 

"Is that true?!?!" Jessica said removing her hands on Sooyoung.

 

 

"That was before Sica. I met you then all of their beauty can't compare your Goddess self." Sooyoung said making Jessica blush. Sooyoung hugged Jessica and they went to their world.

 

 

"Ughh! This two is making me sick." Taeyeon faked puke as the couple went to the cabin. (I'll let your erted mind handle that *Wink*)

 

 

"Don't you need to check on your 'pany'? She might need some help in the kitchen." Donghae said making Taeyeon run towards the boat's kitchen.

 

 

"I'll be there Tippany!!" Donghae laughed at his sister and went back on steering the boat.

 

 

"CAPTAIN! An unknown island on the north!" Sungmin shouted and pointed at the island.

 

 

"SIR! There is also a storm heading towards us!" Sungmin added and made Donghae's face turned 180°.

 

 

"All men on deck!!!" Donghae commanded and all of the crew went out of the cabin.

 

 

"Amber go inside the cabin now! Take shelter!" Donghae told Amber and Amber nodded. Amber took Krystal inside the cabin but minutes later Amber came back.

 

 

"What are you doing here Amber?! Go back inside" Donghae struggled on the wheel because of the wind then Shingdong helped him to steer.

 

 

"The clouds went down too much! The lighting can strike us anytime soon! I can control the lighting so it won't strike us!" Amber said and headed towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter