Happy to see you!

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their voyage on the sea ended when they reached a certain island unknown to them. “Hyung! Do you know where we are?” Amber landed on his feat with krystal on his arms.

 

 

“Don’t worry Ber, only I know this island. It’s the island that we all been searching for.” Donghae beamed and led them inside the jungle. “Be careful! If you move just an inch away from me, you’ll be in danger.” Donghae warned and earned a chuckle from Taeyeon.

 

 

“Like that would happen. Just a foot away from Sooyoung and you’ll be turned into steak for lunch.” Teayeon tried to ease up the atmosphere since Donghae frightened his own crew.

 

 

“So much for that, we’re already here.” Everyone gazed on the big castle-like-mansion infront of them. The color was dark grey with a hint of gold. The gate was black with gold and the walls were surely made from marble. There was a statue of lion each side of the gate and its eye was tinted with gold. The crew somehow finds the place different. Their faces went pale and their feat wobbled in fear.

 

 

“H-hyung, are you sure this i-is sa-safe” Just then a horrifying scream came from the house and made the crew scream too. They run off and headed towards the jungle, to their ship and hid there.

 

 

“What’s wrong with them?” Jessica bluntly asked and thumb pointed at the group that runs away.

 

 

“You see, they’re ordinary humans. They’re neither the first nor the second generation. Only a person with blood of the hidden world will see this magnificent art created years ago.” Donghae explained as he approached the gate but Amber’s question made him stop for a while.

 

 

“Sooooo. . . . What did they see just now?”

 

 

“Oh you know. The horrifying stuffs like abandon house with creepy sounds and dark atmosphere flying around.” Donghae proceeded to touch the gate and it opened automatically letting them inside. The marbled path led them to a big wooden door with golden handle and the letter C on left door and L on the right door. Donghae knocked softly and the door opened again. They were astonished by the beauty inside the mansion. They felt like they will be hearing a rant when they’ll be stepping on the white-clean-sparkling floor. Donghae snickered on them and bowed before stepping inside. The other’s followed except for Jessica, of course.

 

 

Amber was left outside without them noticing. Amber felt wariness on this house. Flashbacks came to him like a mad man. He knelt down and pressed his hand on his head to ease the pain. He remembered a piece of his life when he’s with his parents. He remembered the place where he loves to play, the place where his mom made him his favorite hot choco with freshly brewed milk. He recalled the place where his dad took him when he’s whiny or sad, and the place where his family and his parent’s friends gathered.

 

 

He felt warm on his cheeks. He wiped it off with his palm and noticed that it was tears. He was missing his family, especially his mother who he can’t recognize her face on his head. She was blurry with his father but his aunt and uncle was not. He heard a conversation made from outside of the gate, he glanced the people who walked in. He was taken aback from what he saw. He felt happy as he saw someone so familiar. He slowly stood up, not leaving his eyes on the pair that just walked in.

 

 

“A-aunt Dara? Uncle Youngbae?” Amber said almost a whisper. Dara was the first one to notice the presence of Amber. He nudged Youngbae as her eyes never left at Amber. Since the curse was lifted, someone from the hidden world will notice the presence of a grim ripper.

 

 

They felt relieved and Dara couldn’t hold herself anymore. She run to Amber and hugged him as tight as she possibly could. Youngbae was still in the state of shock and couldn’t move on his spot.

 

 

“Look how grown you became Yiyun, our little fire.” Dara caressed his cheeks and pinched it after.

 

 

“You r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter