Getting harder

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER

I just found out that my father is the lord of the underworld, not Jackson. Jackson was a student of my dad. He picked him up in the thought of me. He said that Jackson was the same as I am but the difference between us is that I have someone and he has no one. His parents died after he was born and no one accepted him, not the vampires or the lycans. They were afraid of him.

 

Jackson met a girl and he fell in love with her. Dad said that he saw her gave Jackson a drink that made him out of his mind. The girl was a human so we assumed she’s an alchemist.

 

Alchemists are a group of humans who believed that the world would be better without the monsters around. They were the reason why the world is divided into two. All the member of the alchemist has an eye tattoo somewhere on their body. That’s the only proof that they’re an alchemist.

 

Like Hyuna, my first friend. She made me feel like I belong to the world even without a family. She was an alchemist and I found her tattoo on her back. At first I didn’t care since she was my best friend. We kept each other’s secret until one day when she saw me with my blue glowing eyes. She told me to come with her and ended in the sewage where her hidden lab was. She put me in chains and stabbed me with some kind of black metal sticks all over my body.

 

She called me a freak, a monster, inhuman, a beast. She called anything she can think of. She made me numb to all the feelings. She made me realize that trusting someone can lead you down. I trusted her more than Taeyeon.

 

She was too obsessed with the grim’s blood that she driven mad when she saw the blood flows out of my body. She didn’t care anymore. I want to die but everything seems too impossible for me now. Before blacking out, I watched as the window of her lab crashed, revealing someone with bright purple eyes under the hood that she is wearing. She looked me on the eyes as I looked at hers. She gnarred at Hyuna and pushed her out of the way. The other alchemists’ dragged Hyuna out the room while other runs in fear.

 

I moaned in pain as the blood continues to flow out of my body. The girl quickly removed me from the chains and took out whatever stabbed in me. I heard her soft whisper and promises as I continue to drift out of my consciousness. I finally saw her face and it was no other than Taeyeon, carrying me back home.

 

I sighed as I remember the memory that I won’t forget. I lost and gained a trust in one night. It was hectic and it kept on replayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter