SHE'S HERE?!

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So its teleportation, he doesn't fly but disappears" Amber was getting ready, electricity starts to run around her body even if the time has stopped still the clouds turned dark and lightning can be seen. She put on her hood and disappeared to.

"W-what i-is going on here?" Tao was confuse, not only Kai that disappeared but Amber too.

"Tch, where did she go?!" Kai said looking around while hiding on a tree.

"You know it's bad to hide on a tree when its dark."

"You will get burned." A lightning at a tree where Kai was hiding. Luckily for Kai, he teleported right away on the hallway.

"You're not the only one who's fast here."Immediately, Kai looked up and the last thing he saw was Amber's hand landing on his face. Electricity flows in Kai's body making him groan in more pain. For a few seconds, the electricity was gone and smokes can be seen coming out from him. Kai collapsed. He tried to get up but failed.

"Your self-esteem is great but your stubbornness is a pain in the . Sorry, but I won't give up on someone whose very special to me." That's the last thing that Kai heard from Amber before he went unconscious. Sadly, Amber became weak and sat down to lean her back on the wall.

"I've never been so tired before in my life." Amber was about to be unconscious too but someone came that made her open her eyes.

"Just from punching Kai, you released a lot of energy. You must be really angry at him." Amber looked at her left. She saw someone there but it was blurry.

"Who are you?" Amber closed her eyes to rest but......

"He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." After he said those words, Amber felt something unbelievable, her energy came back but that's not just that, she felt she can fly around world if she wants to. She opened her eyes and saw the face of-

"Lay!" Amber was shocked that he can do such things.

"Thank you Amber hyung" Lay bowed thankfully at Amber.

"H-hyung?" 

"I haven't seen Kai so enthusiastic for so long."

"h-his enjoying that?"

"I know he wish no harm still-"

"it's really ok Lay, I know he went berserk because of his love for Krystal." Amber cut Lay to prevent anymore explanations.

"The truth is he knows that he doesn't have any more hope for Krystal but he just doesn't want to accept it." Lay explained as he look at his best friend.

"I was wondering who is 'she' he was talking about?" Amber remembered it while fighting.

"Well I remember Kai talked to me about it, he said that the one who gave him the knowledge about his teleportation ability was the 'she' you're talking about and gave an information that this school have many students that have different abilities." Lay explained as he was remembering about 'she' more.

"You mean he only discovered his ability recently?" Amber asked.

"Why yes." Lay replied

"How about you then, when did you discovered yours?" Lay smiled as he was about to answer.

"I discovered mine as you discovered yours." lay stood up and went to Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter