Chapter8

Charmed ones

 

 

 

                                   A lady was sitted in a dark room lighten candles around her and start saying some spells '' come to me kali, i congure thee kali ,come to me kali'' when a women appear at the mirror infront of her...'' I'm here Aviva'' the women say..................'' I't been over a week'' the lady tell the women at the mirror................'' i know, be patient Aviva'' .................'' But i have done everything that you've asked, I've followed the 3 Omega brothers , i know their every move'' ........................'' Which will all become valuable in good time , you must trust me, You must make them want you as badly as you want them ....Are you ready to receive your power?'' the women in the mirror asked..............'' You know i am'' the lady smile happily........'' Remember , it's a sacred power, if i give it to you, you must use it only as i say''.................'' i will, i promise''..............'' very well , reach for the mirror, put out your hands, Feel the power '' the lady sighs and put her hands on the mirror and light start comming out from his hads  ...............'' You know what to do . go to Suho,Luhan and Baekhyun'' The woemn say and dissapear 

 

.................................................................................

Luhan is sitting looking at some papers when a man went infront of him bending to fix somethings , Luhan start looking at the man ....'' Yeah, there's definitely something here'' the man say...........'' Definitely'' Luhan say in a low voice ..........'' My,Santa,you've changed'' Baekhyun eneter the living room with a acup of coffee .....'' He's looking for kit'' Luhan tell baekhyun..............'' The cat, right, four legs ,fur, i remeber'' Baekhyun bite his lower lips looking at the man too.............''Aah, Sorry, you know, have you tried the shelter?'' the man asked..................''Yeah, nothing'' Luhan relipied ..........'' but i am sure he has a coller right, with your number on it'' ..................'' A vet distinctive collar, actually'' Baekhyun tell the man.........................'' Anyway ,thanks for looking , i'm sure you must be hungry after all that work''..............Luhan stand from the chair and tell the man, .......'' All that work?'' The man asked Luhan and baekhyun giggle....................''Oh , that just Luhan ,he's got to be everyone's mom. Think of him as your mom, i know i do'' Baekhyun tell the man ................the man start laughing ........ '' thanks, let me put these , flyers up first  and, uh, i'll be right back okay?'' the man took the flyers about missing cat from Luhan hands ..............''Oh, the finest glutes in the city'' Baekhyun tell Luhan while both of them stare the man back.......'' i saw him first'' Luhan tell baekhyun..............'' Uh-uh''...........''mhh-mhh'' 

...............................................................................

Luhan enter the kitchen and prepare a meal and a glass of milk ..............'' Here you go , Sehun'' ...............'' thanks '' ,,,,,,,,,'' Just don't call me mom '' Luhan smile at Sehun  and saw baekhyun and Suho coming down from the stairs ....................'' Hey, Sehun, how's it going?'' Suho asked...............''Good, uh, this wall only needs two coats then i got to do molding and i'm done''Sehun tell Suho...............'' mmh, are you sure it doesn't need three coats?'' Baekhyun ask and Luhan look at him.................'' Uh...nice outfit, at 9 in the morning with no place to go'' Luhan tell Baekhyun.............''Hmm! Oh Sehun come here ''Baekhyun took sehun coller and bring him near his face and wipe Sehun lips with his thumb... Got milk'' ......................'' uh, Baekhyun ,come here '' Suho drag him away to the kitchen...............................'' i think that Luhan likes Sehun, '' Suho tell baekhyun................'' What's not to like, he's a great Alpha '' Baekhyun bite his lips .................'' No, i mean really likes him'' .....................'' your point being?'' Baekhyun ask.................''i think you know '' .................. '' okay look Suho, i think we need to put some major closure on this or we're gonna be in rocking chairs, slurping oatmeal out of rubber spoons and i'm still gonna hear about roger..............luhan  good you came,. am i a boyfriend thief?'' Baekhyun ask Luhan who just enter the kitchen.................''Totally'' Luhan replied ............'' whom have i touched other that one Alpha?''...............'' won bin'' Luhan tell him.................'' Won bin, Eight grade Won bin? '' Baekhyun asked..................'' you kissed him , at the homecoming'' .....................'' No, i did not kiis him at homecoming, i was helping him finding a contact lens''..................'' Oh please you were all over him with your chest all,whatever ''.........................'' i didn't even have a chest back then''...........................'' Baekhyun, you've always had chest'' Suho tell him looking angry...................''So, i think i will let you two work this out on your own, but remember i get the house for myself tonight just kris and me, no warlocks,no innocents to protect and expecially no brothers '' Suho tell them and leave ......................''So, Baek you know, it's not like either one of us has a problem finding guys....so if one of us got Sehun, it'd be okay with the other one.............................''Absolutely'' .................''so we can just consider this a friendly competition'' Luhan told Baekhyun..................''Siblings rivalry''....''War''....''exactly''

.....................................................................................................................................

please comment so that i know who is reading     TT