Charmed 6

Charmed ones

 

 

 

                                  '' Thanks for Helping me'' the dead man tell Luhan..............'' When you wouldn't leave my doorstep, you didn't leave me much of a choice...............you know maybe this isn't such a good idea''   The dead man and Luhan walk together to the place where the man was killed...............'' Please, i don't have much time,Somebody has to find my body before it's too late''.................'' Anha, too late for what?''......'' It's a achinese myth or at least i always thouth it was a myth.....it's called [da hoi] when the gates of hell open....we are almost there''.............................'' gates of hell, i don't understand''....................'' means , if the gatekeeper Yama captures my soul before my body's properly buried, he'll take me to hell forever''......................'' But say you are murded how can he''...............''Yama doesn't care about good or evil, he just want souls, i shoul've listen to my mother''..............................'' OOOOh , iis that you?'' Luhan close his mouth when he saw a badly daed man lie on the ground......

'' Yama'' ..............;'' Yama'' Luan look behind and saw  a man on the horse  ............''Run''Luhan tell the dead man.................''It's too late, you better go''Luhan close his eyes and the horse man was thrown far away.............'' What happen.'' The dead man asked..................'' i am agood witch remember ... now let run''...............................................................

 

'' Suho , came out from that toilet, Luhan is going to get mad '' Baekhyun keep knocking at there bathroom door.....................'' Why will i get mad?''Luhan asked baekhyun........................Suho open the door ....'' i am not going out with Kris anymore'' .........................''What going on?...because kris has been calling non stop ''Luhan asked Suho...............'' Let's just say it hasn't been a great day'' Suho tell his brother.........

 

''Luhan, where did you say today's paper was?'' the dead man enter the room and asked...................''Hey, i'm practically nacked here'' .........''Whooops sorry.....................'' What the drunk man from the hotel doing here?'' Baekhyun asked.....................''The name is mark an i was not drunk''...............................''He's a ghost'' Luhan tell his brothers

''Excuse me, A what?'' Suho asked...........'' A ghost, he was murderd and he obviously needs our help, Why else would we be able to see him'' Luhan tell them and baekhun coverd Suho with his jacket ...'' Well, he can see us , that for sure..'' Baekhyun say................'' Of all the day to be a dead man'' The dead man turn around from them...............

'' You sure this guy is a ghost?'' Baekhyun asked and luhan throw a ball at the dead man and it pass him.......................'' Positive'' Luhan tell them.........................................

.........................................................................................................

'' So, how do we know that the guy doesn't really belong in hell?''  ...........the three Charmed Omegas are now sitted at the kitchen table chairs ........................'' Because we can see him. He's one of the innocent we have to protect...'' Luhan say..........................'' Protect from what?He's dead'' Suho stand from the chair and start walking around the kitchen .............................''All we have to do is get Mark's family to give him the proper burial, and then he can move on , to whatever it is he moves on to"' Luhan sighs and look at his brothers......................

'' Okay, so call the police and let them know  about it'' Suho tell Suho..........................'' I already did , i just want to give them a little time to noticy Mark's mom before i go and talk to her'' Suho tell them.............................'' Talk to her? And tell her what?....That you are a witch in touch with the ghost of her dead son?...'' Baekhyun ask ..................'' No, i'm just going to try and get her to have a funeral as soon as possible before Yama get's Mark's body'' ...........................'' Baekhyun nod his head looking at his brother...........................................'' Any way , you two talk about this , i am going to work'' Baekhyun didn't leave his brothers to ask him anythig because he left so fat

''Um, okay so, so , when you called the police , you didn't talk to kris?'' Suho asked Luhan..........................'' No, it was anonymous, why did you decide not to go with him anyway/?''.......................'' Actually, i decided to go, and i was about to tell him i found him having dinner with his Ex Wife'' ............................'' His what?'' Luhan look shocked..................................'' Yeah, i mean, you would think that he would've remembered to revel that little fact before we jumped in the sack''................................'' Well, what did he say?, What did he tell you?'' Luhan asked....................'' I don't know , i didn't hang around long enough to ask''.............................................'' How's it going in there?'' the dead man enter throw the wall and asked the two........................'' Don't these guys knock"' Suho leave the kitchen and went to his room.

......................................................................................................

Suho went inside the kitchen at the restaurant and saw kris standing  ..........'' What you doing here?'' Suho ask.................'' I tried calling you but you didn't answe your phone.....and i call the house phone but none pick it up, this is the only way i can get you to talk to me'' Kris stand infront of Suho and sighs ......................'' Look Suho, i'm sorry i didn't tell you i was married before, i should have , i was going to''..............................'' Really?, When?, Before or after the door to our adjoining rooms swung open this weekend''...........................................'' Okay i deserve that, But Suho since the day i started wooing you i didn't have anyone, and yesterday i was just being nice, i had an ex wife but i don't hate her , it was just a friendly dinner i had with her it not like i was sleeping with her'' Kris hold Suho hands ..................................'' You could have been honest and telling me up front it before sleeping with me " Suho keep avoiding Kris eyes .............'' Suho, honey, why are you trying to turn this into something it's not?...What's really bugging you Suho?....Looks like i am not the only one trying to hide a secret'' Kris look at Suho and left ....Suho look at the kitchen closed door and rub his face  with his palms .........................

............................................................................................................

'' Are you sure this is going to work?'' ..........Luhan went to visit the dead man mother ....'' if you speak her language, she'll trust you''............the dead man told luhan................................

'' Can i help you?'' an old women came out of the house and ask luhan...............................'' Hello...my name is Luhan,  i need to talk to you...it's about mark'' Luhan start talking in chinese ............................''You know where he is?'' The women ask in chinese and Luhan look at mark............'' She asked if you know where i am'' the dead man told Luhan..................................''Wait, you don't?'' Luhan asked.......................................'' No, and i'm worried sick, i haven't heard from him since his birthday'' 

'' What, the police haven't notified her yet?'' mark asked.......................'' How's that possible ? ..........'' i mean, that he hasn't called yet?'' .................'Luhan, you have to tell her where my body is so she can bury me?''................... The women keep loking at Luhan and at the road seeing Luhan talk to himself.......................'' I can't ......iii mean i can't remember, the last time actually, but if i see him or hear from him.. i'll ..i'll let you know'' Luhan start leaving.....................'' Luhan you can't walk away, you have to tell her''

..............................................................................................................................

TO BE COUNTINUE