Charmed 5

Charmed ones

 

 

          '' So, we agreed 20 minutes?''................'' Luhan, you can't do a party in 20 minutes'' ...........'' Watch me.''......'' Luhan's party tips: Meet, Greet and bail.''...........''Hey, some of us have a job ''................'' And Some of us have fun''..................'' And some of us are having a really bad hair day'' Suho come to the middle of his two Omegas brothers ... they were on the way to a party............'' You know, that is a sign, Let's turn back now before its too late'' Luhan already turn want to go back to the house .........'' Luhan, it's never too late for a party'' The three Omegas start laughing .............

 

'' Oh! the Omegas kims., Now the party can begin''.....'' its about time you three showed up ,i am glad you made it'' The couple who were having the party told the brothers.....'' Park, the place look amazing'' Suho told the man.........'' Thank you, i didn't want to change it too much, you guys knew the old owners,didn't you?'' the man asked the brothers.......'' Oh, we basically grew up with their kids, we probably know the house better that you two'' Baekhyun told the man..........'' So, enjoy the party, '' ............'' thank you '' The brother told the man and he left.........

'' Okay, i came, i saw, i was perky. Now i just want  my head on a pillow because i have to wake up early '' ..... Luhan told his brothers..........'' No, i mean not yet we just got here and oooh look who is here Suho'' Suho look behind and saw kris..........Baekhyun you didn't.... we,ve been through this, okay?...Cop, witch..it not a love connection'' Suho told Baekhyun.....'' Omega, Alpha...Lighten up....Oh Hi Kris'' Baekhyun hold Luhan hand and drag him from there........

..................................................................

''Good morning'' ...............Luhan look at Baekhyun .............'' You are up early , are you okay?'' Luhan ask his brother...............'' I have an interview '' Baekhyun took an apple .....'' Wish me luck''.........................................................

 

'' No other hotels does psychick reading at the bar, it's kind of our trademark'' ..................''well that why i an here, i saw your ad in the chronicle, i am a natural born psychick'' ...............................'' Yeah ,right, so what's your Act?...Tea leaves,Tarot cards, crystal balls what?'' ......................Baekhyun look at the interview man ..........''No..., i can see the future...i mean i can't always see it, i never actually know when it's going to work ...Usually when i touch someone,or i am in the same general area as them, ...you know it kind of hard to explain'' the interview man look at him and shake his head....'' next'' ............''No wait...'' Baekhyun hold the man...'' i see you're having a dinner with a blonde woman, She's gorgeous all over you, Then some redhead shows up....you look suprised...ooh She is pissed....Your Wife'' Baekhyun open his eyes and look at the interview man.....................................'' When can you start?'' The interview man look at him and Baekhyun smile 

............................................

''BAEKHYUN'' Baek look shocked when he saw Luhan standing next to him .................'' Luhan...i am so busted,aren't ?'' .............''Are you out of your mind again?'' Luhan asked him looking angry...............No, i'm the amazing Baekhun''..................''This is not funny,Our powers are supposed to be a secret, not a marketable job skill'' ......................................'' Relax, they didn't hire me because they think i am a witch, They hired me because they think i am a psychic...........................''  I dont'care You know you can't use your powers for personal gain, not without consquences............................................''  No, it's for Suho hyung ,it's not for me..it's pay for her present, it's completely selfless....Besides, this is the last place anyone would expect to find a real psychich believe me''

''Which one of you is the psychic?'' Aman came to them and asked........'' She is'' ..........''Oh, i am''..............''You can see me?..both of you?'' The man asked and luhan and baekhyun look at him.................''Of course we can see you, Now back off'' Luhan tell the man....................''Oh, thank God, i tried communicate with every psychic in the city..Y, you were my last chance'' 

''Baekhyun,what are you doing?'' The man who interview him came.......................'' Please, listen to me, you are the only one who can help me''The man told both the omegas...

''Excuse us, we are having an argument here'' Luhan tell the man ,which made the interview man start looking around...........Who are you talking to? and who are you?'' ....................................''He's just leaving.....bye, go ,now'' Baekhyun tell Luhan .....................

..............................................

''Hey, please wait...listen to me, i was murdered last night, i can prove it'' The man followed Luhan.........'' Stop harassing me,buddy'' Luhan told him.....................'' Please, i'm desperate, you got to help me''.....................Leave me alome , or i will call the police....'' ...................................''All you have to do is come with me, to chinatown and see for yourself'' ...............................''Alright that it....'' Luhan stop walking and look at the man...'' Look,either back off or ..Look out'' ...........A car cross the man over ....................''Now,do you believe me?'' the man asked him.............'' Oh, my God i can see you but no one else can?''..................................'' I'm dead, i am a ghost

.........................................................................................

Suho came out of the restaurant kitchen and saw Kris sitting at one of the table with a lady.......he make his way to them and saw kris whisper something at the lady ear.................'' Hey kris....what you doing here...and who is this"Suho asked him......................'' Oh, Suho this is um......'' ...'' Susan, Wu susan'' The lady introduce herself to Suho................'' Wu....Your sister?'' Suso ask Kris................'' Wife'' the lady answer him ...... '' Ex wife.....Suho wait,...wait it not waht you thinl it is'' Kris start following him ... Suho turn around and freeze the whole restaurant..... he took a acke a the counter and put it on kris head and leave ...unfreeze the restaurant when he already near the door............................kris look shocked looking at the restaurant door closed''

...............................................................................................