Chapter - 23

An Innocent Criminal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 23 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] By STAYEXOZEN [/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID4] Please comment below whatever you feel and upvote my story. [/CONTENTID4] 

 

[CONTENTID5]

A week had swiftly passed, yet for Jieun, it felt as though it were only yesterday when she and Chanyeol had first crossed paths. She had been eagerly awaiting his call, remembering the promise he made to her. But as the days slipped by, the anticipated call never came. Doubts and worries clouded her mind, causing her to hesitate. Perhaps he was too busy catching up on missed practices, she reasoned, not wanting to disturb him unnecessarily.

 

As she glanced at her cellphone for what felt like the hundredth time, a glimmer of hope flickered across her face. A text message had arrived, but it wasn't from Chanyeol. Baekhyun's name appeared on the screen, followed by messages from Irene and Yeri, inquiring about her well-being. Jieun's heart skipped a beat, wondering why Chanyeol hadn't reached out yet.

 

Just as she contemplated sending him a text, a notification flashed on her screen. It was from Chanyeol, finally reaching out after what seemed like an eternity. The message read, "If you're free this weekend, let's meet up." She noticed that he had been online just five minutes ago. Excitement surged within her as she swiftly replied, "Yes," eagerly awaiting his response.

 

Jieun couldn't help but let her thoughts drift to Chanyeol over and over again even though she tries to distract herself. Memories of their moments together flooded her mind, like a movie reel playing in her consciousness.

 

She recalled the time they spent together, the instant connection that sparked between them. The way he had always approached her with a warm smile, his eyes filled with genuine curiosity and interest. They had spent hours talking, sharing stories, and discovering common interests. Jieun cherished those moments, as they laid the foundation for the bond they had formed.

 

A playful smile tugged at her lips as she reminisced about their inside jokes and shared laughter. There were late-night conversations that stretched into the early hours of the morning, filled with deep discussions about life, dreams, and aspirations. In those moments, Jieun had felt a profound sense of comfort and understanding with Chanyeol, as if they were two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together.

 

They had explored the city toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter