Part 9

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After their kiss things slowly started changing between the two their chemistry changed a lot and they were clingier than ever before, Chan would sometimes stop in when Seungho had his classes and bring him some snacks or a drink sometimes it was just to check up on Seungho.

 

And for Seungho whenever Chan had a vlive and he had no guests Seungho would sit out of the frame and watch him and then after they would go out for something to eat together, sometimes Chan would drag him into the frame to show him off to their fans. 

 

It was easy to tell something Changed in their relationship and at some point, even Chan’s fans picked up on it, at first, it was all speculations first but as it progressed people were just happy to see Chan happy and they couldn’t care what was going on between the two they just wanted Seungho to look after Chan well.

 

When the day of their performances came the boys were all in the locker rooms and they were warming up and cheering one another on, the first performance was Jeongin and they would go in age order following him from youngest to oldest and then Seungho would be the last to perform before the pair skate.

 

Their fans filled the rink and everyone happily cheered on the boys, Seungho was a little nervous about the outcome of everything but Chan stood next to him and held his hand tightly and he instantly felt relaxed.

 

The performances went on and when it was Chan’s turn Seungho followed him out as he was right after him, he stood and cheered loudly for Chan, he wanted to be as supportive as Chan has been for him, he wanted to return that to him.

 

Fans caught sight of Seungho as he was cheering his heart out and they couldn’t help but smile when they saw how happy the young boy was seeing Chan skate on the ice. When Chan was done and he did his bows he left the ice and quickly walked towards Seungho hugging the younger and wishing him all the best.

 

Seungho approached the rink and took a deep breath before stepping on the ice, he skated around the rink and greeted everyone before he made it to his spot, he got into position and waited for the music to start, he was skating to Levanter.

 

The song is one of his favorites as it’s message comforted Seungho a lot, he even asked the boys if it was alright if he used it and they were more than happy to agree they all understood Seungho’s struggles in their own ways and they wanted to see just how Seungho would express it.

 

He skated his heart out from the moment the music started until it ended, he completely blanked out during his performance it was as if the music took over his body and it was controlling him throughout everything.

 

He broke out of his daze when the music ended an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter