Part 8

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The show got closer day by day and the boys all had a special photoshoot even for the promotional material for the show and with the help of Mr. Kim and Daehun as well as Seungho from time to time they all learned their programs quite easily.

 

Seungho was a little busy though, he was practicing his own program which he picked from the notebook where he made programs with his old coach, and then he and Chan also had to work on their pair program.

 

It wasn’t going well since Seungho couldn’t get himself to open up, he knew Chan would support him but in the end, he was still not ready to actually face mother and what she did to him, he wasn’t sure if he could face the old memories he buried away for that long.

 

Today the boys had a schedule and Seungho was slaving the day away at the rink, he worked since early the morning he wanted to get something done but he was frustrated with himself.

 

At one point a familiar voice called pulling him out of his self-pity trance and when he looked to the direction of the voice he saw his cousin - Yooa - and another lady who was with her, the lady looked familiar and as he skated closer to them he immediately recognized her as the girl Yooa was currently seeing, well sort of nothing was official yet but it was obvious to tell they were in love.

 

Yooa could tell something has been bugging her cousin lately and she could tell that it wasn’t just something he could shrug off so she came to surprise him, Soojin had come to know Seungho quite well and from what she heard from Yooa she was a little worried about Seungho.

 

The three sat on the bench for a little while. Seungho didn’t know what to talk about and Yooa wasn’t sure how to confront him without hurting him but they both knew they had to get it off their chests.

 

“Is it your mom?” Yooa asked out of nowhere surprising Seungho a little, although he would love to hide it Yooa knew him she knew all his weaknesses and she knew when he was lying and he knew she wouldn’t be having any of it.

 

“Somewhat? Chan and I have to create our program, but he doesn’t know what happened back then, he doesn’t know the whole reason why I stopped skating, he doesn’t know what happened to me back then… and I can’t get myself to open up either” he explained.

 

Yooa looked at him with slight anger, she understood where Seungho was coming from sure the topic on why he stopped was hard to talk about but Chan has always been straight forward with Seungho and he constantly helped Seungho with everything but now Seungho couldn’t even be straightforward with Chan about something that could cost all the hard work and progress he has made.

 

“Okay… Well, I am done, just cancel everything then” Yooa said in a monotone voice, she wanted to comfort Seungho sure but she has been baby-ing him for too long and she knows that and she knew if she wasn’t going to be hard on him now he will regret not being honest with Chan.

 

Seungho looked at her a little surprised.

 

“I mean, the pair skate it the main attraction is it not? Both you and his fans absolutely love your chemistry and friendship and whatever else is going on between the two of you, he supports you through everything, I mean if it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t even be here right now so what’s the point of even continuing anything if you can’t even tell him what is going on with you? You will never actually move forward unless you face it all so just let it all go and be honest with him and if you can’t at least don’t waste his time by letting him come to practice sessions you don’t have your heart in” 


 

Seungho could tell Yooa just about had enough of his self-pity and he got where she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter