Part 7

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, when they were starting to film the skating series the boys well all except Chan were a little hesitant, skating wasn’t easy and on ice made falling made it a lot more painful if you fell, but Seungho led them well and even after filming he would help them out if they asked for it.

 

Between the filming schedule and his class schedule, he didn’t really have much time but Mr. Park cleared his classes for a few weeks as the owner of the rink they were using finally had everything arranged for what he wanted for the promotions.

 

He had to do a photoshoot and then to celebrate the whole thing he would be putting on a show, and that made him think of something he wanted to run by the owner. He was currently in the owner’s office.

 

“Mr. Kim, I had an idea for the show we are putting on since I use the rink to train the members of Stray Kids how about we invite them to perform? It can show off their skills and how hard they worked" Seungho told Mr. Kim. 

 

The older man thought about it, it would draw good attention to the rink and that alone convinced him along with that he saw those boys practice even when they weren’t filming they were practicing really hard he thought that this would be an amazing reward for their hard work.

 

Mr.Kim ended up agreeing to Seungho’s plan and started with the planning for the show, Seungho left the office and went to the rink and put on his skates, he sat on the bench and called Chan.

 

“Hyung do you have time to talk?” Seungho asked the moment greeted him with a hello.

 

“Sure, are you at the rink?” 

 

“Yep I am”

 

“Cool, I will be over in a bit,” Chan said excitedly.

 

Chan tried to keep calm, he was really excited but he didn’t want to make it to obvious as it will give away his feelings, he hurriedly finished what he was doing and rushed out of the dorm building after telling s where he was going and made his way to the rink.

 

When he got there he saw Mr. Kim talking to Seungho about someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter