Part 10 - Epilogue

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks became months and Seungho and Chan were officially dating, although both were busy with their work they still made time for one another, Chan ended up moving into Seungho’s dorm as they could spend more time together like that.

 

Seungho still worked as a teacher but he was a lot more than that now, he became a model for a skating brand and he would do performances at the indoor rink owned by Mr. Kim, he also started teaching others how to skate, most of them turned out to be his or Chan’s fans but he was still happy to help them.

 

Everything was going great for them both and they wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

The two had the day off and they were laying in bed, neither wanted to really get out of bed, it was the best feeling of just being together there in the moment without rushing around for their schedules.

 

When the two got up eventually they got ready and left the dorm building, they walked around holding hands, that was one thing to say about them.

 

They never hid their affection for one another they were always straight about their feelings and if they felt like walking around and holding hands or if they were at the company and felt like clinging to one another they would.

 

They arrived at a small cafe that wasn’t that well known, they visited it often as it was quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter