Part 5

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chan was in his usual studio he was busy setting everything up for his vlive he had planned for the day and once he was done setting everything up he went to get a drink before starting it.

 

He sat down in his studio and after double-checking everything he started his broadcast, he waited for a while as fans started streaming in and he played his usual intro music while greeting them.

 

He talked to the fans for a while trying to think of a good way to bring up Seungho’s account, as he got permission to speak about the boy and Seungho himself was thankful that Chan wanted to help him.

 

“Guys do you like figure skating?” He asked them and read as the comments came in, some people said that they liked it or that they themselves are learning and some said they weren’t really that interested.

 

“I really like it. I had a junior before I came here that’s was a figure skater and I loved watching his performances and I actually found that some of you guys know him, so I thought I would share something with you all” Chan started off.

 

“You see our members have a new English teacher and it happens to be him,  he stopped skating a while back because of an injury but I took him skating a few weeks ago and believe it or not he is skating again, it is for fun but when I saw some of you guys talking about him and sharing videos of his old performances I wanted to share this”

 

“He made an SNS account and posted it on there, his first post was a small explanation and a video of him skating so if you get a chance please send him love, I convinced him to make an account so he can see how much support he still has,” Chan said with a fond smile.

 

“His name is Cho Seungho,” Chan said, the comments were going wild, some were freaking out about knowing Seungho would be continuing his skating even if it was just for fun.

 

The broadcast went on a little more and there was a knock on the studio’s door, Chan thought it might be a member who was stopping by to say hi to Stay but instead when the door opened a little he saw Seungho with a bag in his hand.

 

“I thought you were done,” Seungho said a little panicked, Chan laughed a little and shook his head.

 

“Almost,” Chan said, his smile growing a little.

 

“I brought you some snacks and I kinda wanted to ask if you would like to go out after this, but you finish up first,” Seungho said in an apologetic tone, he didn’t want to disturb Chan but he felt like skating a bit and when he and Chan talked the older spoke about wanting to learn more about skating so he wanted to take him with.

 

“Come on in, we can move the chair so you are out of the shot then once I am done we can go out,” Chan said excitedly.

 

“But this is your special time with the fans hyung” 

 

“I am not having that, you came with snacks and an invite so you are staying here,” Chan said and got up, he turned to the camera a little.

 

“Stay, you don’t mind me having a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter