Part 1

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The airport was crowded and in the crowd was a petite boy, his black hair covering his eyes a little, he looked around trying to find his cousin but was struggling to see. 

 

"Seungho!" a familiar voice called out to him, he recognized it immediately and looked in the direction it was coming from and found his cousin. 

 

He pushed through the crowd towards her and immediately hugged her the moment he reached her. They haven't seen one another in ages so it felt a bit like a dream to see her in person. 

 

"Yooa!" he said with a big smile. 

 

"Welcome to Korea Seung, how was your flight?" She asked as they broke the hug and started walking towards the exit of the airport. 

 

"It was okay, just a really long flight" 

 

"I can imagine luckily you only start working tomorrow so you can rest today" 

 

"I am so thankful for that, I want to sleeeep," he said, causing Yooa to laugh a little. 

 

Seungho had been going through a ruff time and Yooa wanted to help as much as she could, so she secretly talked to her boss and got Seungho a job at the company she works at. 

 

That company being JYP, Yooa worked as an English teacher at the company exclusively teaching their artists and trainees English, and seeing as one of the teachers left Yooa took the opportunity to mention her cousin. 

 

And now Seungho is in Korea to do his best as a teacher. 

 

It was a long drive but they arrived at the dorm buildings where they were living, it was JYP’s dorm building for their artists and trainees Yooa lived on the 4th floor with a few other female staff.

 

“You will be on the 6th floor, you get to live on your own since you are one of the few male teachers so let’s get going” Seungho didn’t say much but instead just followed Yooa to the elevator there were a few people who greeted them as they walked but Seungho wasn’t paying much attention to anyone as he was really tired and wanted to get sleep.

 

When they got to the 6th floor Yooa led the way to his room and unlocked it, she helped him move his things inside the room and then closed the door.

 

“Since it’s only you in here it is a little big but since we sometimes have classes at home it would be nice for you to bring them here” She explained and he nodded.

 

“You go wash up and unpack your things, I am going to go get the files and stuff for your classes and then get us dinner and come back here okay?” 

 

“Thank you Yooa, I really appreciate it,” he said and hugged his cousin. To say Seungho was thankful for her would be an understatement he didn’t have words to explain how thankful he was to have Yooa, things weren’t going well for him back home and he was wallowing in his feelings but then Yooa came and created an opportunity for him to get away from it all.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter