Part 4

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan and Seungho met up often after that, they would go to Soul Cup together or eat together at the cafeteria, but they never physically contacted one another since every time they met up it was by chance and they never exchanged numbers. 

 

Seungho was at home and he finally pulled closer the one suitcase he didn’t want to unpack at first but now he was sitting on his living room floor with the bag in front of him, he ped it and opened it.

 

He looked at everything that was inside and had a small smile on his face, he reached in and took out a bunch of medals, they ranged from bronze and silver to gold, the next thing he took out was his skates, they were a little worn out but they held a lot of memories for him so he couldn’t just get rid of them.

 

He took out the last costume he wore, or well was going to wear, it was the costume he had specially made for the competition but with his injury, he never had the opportunity to wear it, next he took out an old notebook, it wasn’t in great condition but he paged through it carefully and smiled a little.

 

The book was where he and his coach would create routines but his mom always shot all of the routines down so they never actually left the book, but it was his and his couches little thing, they would meet before practice and work on programs for him.

 

The rest of the things in the suitcase were accessories and things he wanted to keep as keepsakes such as photos and a few other things.

 

Seeing everything in front of him made him think of Chan’s words again, he wondered if there was still anyone out there waiting for his return, he knew Chan was but he also knew the older would never push him to return.

 

Seungho picked up his phone and opened up Naver and started looking for Ice Rinks close to him since with the snow they had the night before it was quite impossible to go to the rink they were at the last time.

 

He found a rink and a sports center that sells skates and sharpened the blades, he got up and went to his room, he wasn’t sure that what he wanted to do was a good idea but he knew if he didn’t do it now he would lose the courage to do it later.

 

He got dressed and called up Yooa.

 

“Yoo, can you meet me right now?” He asked the moment she picked up the phone, Yooa was taken back a little, Seungho sounded excited and it was something new for her to experience as the boy was quite mellow since they started getting close.

 

“Sure… Where are we going?”

 

“It’s a surprise, meet me outside in like 10 minutes,” he said excitedly and hung up almost immediately, he grabbed a bag he had and placed his skates and an extra jacket in it and checked that he had everything he needed such as his phone, and his wallet and he then left his room and went down.

 

He waited a few minutes and Yooa came outside, luckily she dressed warmly as the rinks are usually quite cold. He smiled at her as she walked over to him, she returned the smile and looked at him curiously hoping she would get an answer now as to where they were going.

 

“Not telling you,” he said with a wink, “Come on we got to get on the subway,” he said and threw his arm over her shoulder.

 

The two walked like that, they got looks from a few people some whispering that they were a cute couple but the two kept laughing at those comments, they were cousins, after all, they found it funny though regardless of their familial connection because both knew even if they weren’t family there was no way they would date.

 

Seungho was Biual yes but Yooa was a lesbian so the two would most possibly be just best friends in that case.

 

When they got to the subway they bought their tickets and waited a bit for the train to arrive, the two caught up a little as they were busy with work majority of the time or their own personal lives kept them busy.

 

When the train arrived they sat down. The train ride flew by and soon enough they arrived at their destination, their first stop was the sports center when they arrived Yooa was a little surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter