Part 6

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the permission needed Chan’s manager uploaded the video he filmed of the two at the rink and to say it was popular was an understatement, Stay’s loved seeing Chan that relaxed and enjoying something with his friend.

 

The video even reached other fandoms who also enjoyed watching it means there was a lot of attention on not just Stray kids but also on Seungho, so much so that the rink where they skated got a lot more visitors.

 

Seungho was teaching his English class with Stray Kids when their manager came knocking on the door before it was even finished. At first, Seungho thought that he might be there because the boys had a sudden schedule but that wasn’t the case.

 

“The boss wants to see you,” the manager said but he was really calm so Seungho took it might not be something serious because the manager wouldn’t be as calm if it was.

 

He ended the class after giving the boys some sheets they had to work through and excused himself and went to Mr. Park’s office, at first he was calm but Seungho had had a tendency to overthink a lot and by the time he reached it he convinced himself he was in big trouble.

 

When he entered the office at first he was nervous but Mr. Park looked quite calm and he didn’t seem angry so it made him relax a little he took a seat after greeting his boss.

 

“As you know your video with Chan went quite viral, and it is getting a lot of attention, our marketing department thinks it might be a good way to promote the boys and would like if you would continue it by teaching all the members or even just filming them when they are learning English with you, we want to show their personalities off stage off and it seems that they are quite fond of you and are themselves around you” he explained.

 

At first, Seungho was a little taken aback, he hasn’t been working there long and already he got an opportunity like this and it surprised him quite a lot but it made him happy he could spend more time with Chan and the other boys, he wasn’t as close with them as he was with Chan but that could always change.

 

“I would love to do that sir, the boys are all really nice and I be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter