Part 2

Love on Ice // Bang Chan (SKZ) - Male OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day came and Seungho was awoken by his blaring alarm, he reluctantly left his bed and went to take a shower and changed into a pair of black jeans and a blue button-up shirt, he took a jacket and went to the kitchen to heat up some food Yooa brought him the night before.

 

He ate and once he was done he collected his phone, the files for work and his wallet and put on his shoes, and left his apartment. He walked out of the building and was hit by a cold gust of wind, he increased the speed he was walking at so he could reach the building faster.

 

As he got closer to the company he saw a boy walking with a camera busy speaking to it, the voice sounded familiar but he couldn’t care much. He wasn't used to Seoul’s winter so he just wanted to get to work so he could be in a warm room.

 

When he passed the boy he heard his name being called he turned around and saw that the voice belonged to the boy.

 

“Hi Chris,” he said as the boy rushed over to him.

 

“Hi, are you heading to work?”  he asked.

 

“Yep, I wanted to get there early to just try to get used to the space” 

 

“That’s a good idea, I am heading to the studio now, my vlive is almost over but do you want to greet our fans?” 

 

“Oh sure… your fandom is Stay right?” 

 

“Yep” 

 

“Hi Stay, please take good care of Channie Hyung and the rest of SKZ,” Seungho said and waved at the camera.

 

The two kept walking and when Chan ended his vlive the two just talked a bit catching up on somethings.

 

“So… what happened back then? You were in the last competition for the Olympic picks, right? What happened, why did you just disappear like that?”

 

“Did you keep track of me? You already left by that time” Seungho said, trying to avoid the topic.

 

“Of course I did, you are an amazing figure skater I wanted to see how far you will go but then you just disappeared, so now instead of avoiding the topic tell me what happened back then,” Chan said, he was serious and Seungho cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter