Chapter 7: Everything Changed For The Better I Guess?

Last and Final Kiss ( 끝)

After that one night, everything turned better as the members totally changed their attitudes towards Myungsoo. They never gave him the cold treatment anymore and instead, treated him unconditionally with so much love and care.

Myungsoo is happy but he just doesn’t show it. He grew used to not showing his emotions to the members but deep down, he was secretly amazed at how they treated him so differently than way before.

One particular thing Myungsoo was upset about was Sungyeol. Why?

Because Sungyeol never came near him or even spoke to him, instead, he avoided him despite the fact that they practically stay in the same room but Myungsoo couldn’t care less since from the beginning, he himself wasn’t one who would initiate something first.

Honestly, Myungsoo said he would get rid of his feelings for Sungyeol because all that meant nothing to him but you know, all are lies. Myungsoo can never and forever forget his feelings for Sungyeol because he loves him too much.

Good news, Myungsoo finally but reluctantly started receiving chemotheraphy one month after that incident  and  also after much persuasion from Sungjong.

Reason is that “Hyung, at least receive it for me……Please, I want you healthy no matter if it’s just for a short period of time…P-please, M-Myungsoo h-hyung…..” Sungjong had tears rolling down his cheeks while holding both hands of Myungsoo.

“Sungjong-ah……But-“ “Don’t. Myungsoo hyung…”Sungjong held his slender finger up to Myungsoo’s lips.

“I will.” Myungsoo said. Sungjong stopped sobbing.

“Jinja…? You’re not lying to me right, Myungsoo hyung?” Sungjong asked with hope.

Myungsoo lightly shook his head and pulled Sungjong into his embrace as Sungjong held tightly onto Myungsoo’s cotton fabric shirt and they both cried together.

All along, the members were outside the room and eavesdropping on the two maknaes’ conversation. Their faces held enlightened expressions when they heard Myungsoo agreeing to the chemotheraphy.

Only one remained a still expression and he is Sungyeol. He was so deep in thought that he blocked out all the sounds in his surroundings until a hand grabbed onto his shoulder.

“Sungyeol…?” Woohyun said slowly.

“Huh?” Sungyeol was pulled back into reality and turned around.

“Kwenchana…?” Woohyun looked at him with worried eyes.

“Oh, nan kwenchana…” Sungeol walked away with his head hanging low.

“What’s with that boy…? He seems…..to be very much bothered” Woohyun wondered.

“I made up my mind. I’m gonna start loving you from now. Just wait for some time longer because I’ll come to you”

It has already been months; a little over 4 months since Myungsoo started receiving the chemotheraphy and so far, everything’s okay.

All these information were closed to the public and when Inspirits wonder where Infinite L is, the members say and the company releases a statement saying that L will be away from group activities due to some health-concerning reasons.

This day after Myungsoo finished his chemotheraphy session, Woohyun and Sunggyu pulled him to some place that seems to be wide but dark, instead of going straight back to dorm.

“Why’re you two bringing me here….?” Myungsoo talked in the dark but no response from either sides of him which could only mean, Sunggyu and Woohyun left him alone.

He stood in the dark, wanting to walk away but a voice suddenly sang in the dark and under the light stood a man wearing a black suit.

“Sungyeol…?” Myungsoo muttered out confusingly. He was stunned.

The silhouette came closer to Myungsoo and indeed, that person was Sungyeol.

“Myungsoo-ya, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?” Sungyeol held his hands but with his gaze on him while confessing to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked deeply into Sungyeol’s eyes trying to find hesistance and lies but all he saw was total honesty and determination.

Those eyes held so many meanings but Myungsoo could only blurt out, “W-What…?”

“I said…Will you be my boyfriend because I finally realized that I have loved you all this while without myself even realizing it…..Will you still accept me? I know you still have feelings for me…” Sungyeol said in one go.

“Yes……” Myungsoo mumbled shyly.

“Really?! I love you so much, Kim Myungsoo! Yah, he agreed!” Sungyeol yelled happily.

All the boys suddenly emerged from the bushes with big smiles on their faces.

“You all were in on this…?” Myungsoo asked and they nodded in return.

“Love you so much and thank you, Myungsoo-ya!” Sungyeol lifted Myungsoo off the ground and spinned him around, lips connected together in the process.

“Yah Lee Sungyeol, put me down! I’m getting dizzy!” Myungsoo complained.

“Oops sorry! Too excited!” Sungyeol smiled at Myungsoo, getting him to smile back too.

“Group hug, everyone!!!” Dongwoo exclaimed in happiness and every members joined in, laughing.