The Camping

Reply 2010

The time runs in a fast way and today is Saturday that they have made plan to go for camping. They have agree to meet in front of the school where a bus will be waiting for them. That bus has been hired to send and pick them for their camping by Chaeyoung. 

The queens are the first ones to arrive at there and they are joined by Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Hyewon. Nayeon is coming with Chaeyeon and Sakura and all they have to do is waiting for Jeongyeon to arrive. 

" Guys, this is Park Jihyo, my friend, from the student council. She wants to come with us and I agreed as I don't want to be alone on the trip. Are you guys ok with it? "

" Hi, I'm Jihyo."

The blonde girl said and they all greet her. She seems she is a funny girl with bright attitude though she is from student council. After she has introduced her friend to them, Momo checks the time and she frowns.

" Aigoo, where that Yoo pabo is? Shall we get on the bus first? "

" Alright."

They all agree and they get on the bus. Momo, Jihyo, Mina and Sana are sitting at the front while Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Hyewon choose to sit the the back seat. They have brought the guitar so they want to play it on the way.

Chaeyeon and Sakura are sitting together in the middle while Nayeon chooses to sit behind their seat on the left side and they are waiting for Jeongyeon.

" Chaeyeon-ah, are you sure she will come? "

" yes, I told her about the plan and invited her to come. And she said yes."

" There she is."

They watch as Jeongyeon jumps on the bed with a little messy hair. She looks around and notices Nayeon who is sitting in the middle alone. She frowns and walks to the back to sit. She chooses to sit at the right side of the bus against Nayeon and she takes out her phone from her bag.

" Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon, why are you taking so long? "

" Sorry, my boyfriend wanted to have a morning run with me so I needed to go there first."

Jeongyeon explains and Nayeon turns to the other side immediately. Jeongyeon ignores the stares from the friends and she is busy on her phone now, giggling sometimes.

The bus starts to start off its destination while the trio at the back is playing the guitar and they sing many songs on the way. After travelling for about two hours, they become tired and decided to take a rest. Chaeyeon and Sakura are already leaning on each other's head and sleeping, making everyone jealous with them.

Momo and Jihyo are talking about something in a low tone so that they can't hear them. 

" Chaeyeon-ah, shall we practice? "

" Umm, at this time, unnie? "

Chaeyeon opens her eyes and she asks while looking at the girl sleeping on her shoulder now. Eunbi pouts and she is flicking the script in her hand. Chaeyeon leans back to the seat and she calls her Genie again.

" Hyewon-ah, can you help me if you mind? "

" Again? Yah, Lee Chaeyeon, you are too much."

" It's ok if you don't want to."

Eunbi stops the two girls and Hyewon looks at her. Eunbi looks at her back and she smiles at the older girl. Kwon Eunbi is as beautiful as ever. Hyewon is surprised to find out that Eunbi's bare face becomes her favourite thing these days.

" I'm willing to help you."

Hyewon said and all thier friends are smiling secretly as they all notice the awkward interaction between the two. Hyewon stands up from her seat and she walks to Eunbi and sits at the other row at the opposite side while taking the script from Chaeyeon who is now giving her a smirk.

" What? "

" Don't pretend. And thank me later."

Hyewon can't fight her back as she is afraid of Eunbi will hear them. She just shoots a glare at the basketball captain and turns back to Eunbi to practice with her.

" Yah, Chaeng, go to your unnie."

" Ah, Sana unnie is sitting. I'm scared."

Chaeyoung shakes her head while she is eating a lollipop. Tzuyu shakes her head at her childish friend.

" Are you really going to eat lollipop everytime, everyday? "

" Yep."

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are whispering and the Sanake is smart enough to notice them. She takes a glance at Mina who is sleeping while listening to some music from her mp3. She smirks and quietly leaves her seat as she walks to the back row.

" Hey, stupid cub."

She calls Chaeyoung and the other girl looks up her with a pout.

" Go to the front. I want to sit with my Tzuyu."

Sana said and Chaeyoung's frown immediately turns into a smile. She shows her dimple smile and skips her way to the front row to sit with Mina. The oblivious sleeping beauty is awake by a sudden weight falls on her shoulder and she opens her eyes to see Chaeng leaning on her.

She opens to say something but she decides to ignore the younger girl and closes her eyes again. Chaeyoung moves closer to her and she hugs Mina's arm as she leans more closer.

" Aigoo, cuties. This is the first time I see MIna let someone to come closer to her."

Sana said and Tzuyu laughs.

" Yeah, that pabo is too childish. I feel sorry for Mina unnie. It is more like babysitting."

" Kekeke. They are."

 Tzuyu takes her bag and she takes out a bag of chips.

" Want some? "

" Arigato."

Sana said and she takes some. Tzuyu smiles at the cute squirrel in front of her eating. It seems Momo's plan really work as everyone is ok and busy with thier counterparts. Except them.

" Tzuyu-ah."

Sana leans to her and she whispers. Tzuyu feels like chills down to her spine and she can't even breathe due to their too close position. She takes a side glance at the older girl and she can even see the hair strands around her temporal as she has tied her hair on her head. Suddenly, Tzuyu wants to know what perfume Sana uses. It makes her dizzy and loses her mind already.

" It seems they will not make up. Jeongyeon unnie is too much. She really didn't talk to our Nayeon unnie."

Sana is right. Jeongyeon keeps busy with her phone while Nayeon is looking outside and spacing out. Sometimes, she takes secret glances at Jeongyeon but the later is very good at ignoring her. Yoo Jeongyeon knows Im Nayeon too well and breaking her heart becomes her expert thing surprisingly.

But Tzuyu can't really think about them right now. Sana is too close to her and all she knows is Sana'a cutie y voice echoing in her eardrums.

" Ye- yeah."

" Ummm, Tzuyu-ah, are you ok? Why you are sweating? Let me see."

Tzuyu wants to vapourize at that spot. She knows that her face has ready red but when Sana suddenly touches on her forehead, she knows she has been shot to the heart. Sana is unaware of Tzuyu's strange behavior and she smiles sweetly at her.

" Unnie will heal you."

And she pulls the taller girl to her and she is ready to give Tzuyu a kiss. Tzuyu is surprised by her action and she is just staring at Sana with wide eyes.

" Yah, Sana-chan, stop scaring the kid."

Lucky to Tzuyu, Momo appears in fornt of them and she covers Sana'a kiss with her palm. She ignores the pouting Sana and sits in between them while stealing the chips from Tzuyu.

" I heard the bag opening sound and about to ask for some but I saw Sanake in action so I need to save you."

" Thank you, unnie."

Tzuyu said and Sana pouts more while shouting "You both are mean!". Momo just winks at her while eating the chips happily. But Tzuyu is really glad that Momo came. If not, she is not sure what she will do if Sana really gave her a teasing kiss. Jihyo also joins them at the back seat and they decide to take a nap while the bus is taking them to their direction.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                           xxx                                             xxx

 

 

 

 

The camping site is on the shore of Songheong Beach in Busan. It is in rainy season so there is no people camping where they choose to stay over the night. They prepare the tents and get ready for the night.

It becomes getting dark and they all are sitting down on the beach around the fireplace they have made in the middle. They eat the food they have taken and eat dinner together while chatting noisily. They are not that much close to each other at first as they are from different years but they become close as the time passed.

They decide to sing at first and they start singing while playing the guitar. While they are busy, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu come back with beer bottles and they become more high while drinking and singing. They don't know how much time has been passed but they all are happy and enjoying their student days. They will become their memories when they grow older, right?

" Guys, let's play a game."

The drunken Jihyo shouts and Momo agrees immediately.

" Yes, truth or dare!!! "

The complains are covering the place but Jihyo hits the guitar's body and tells them to be silent.

" C'm on, truth or dare game and camping are couples. We have to do this."

Finally, they give up and agree to play before they go to sleep. They are sitting in a circle and so it is easy to play the game. Momo takes an empty bottle and she puts it on the turned-over beer box. 

" The one who refuses to take the order have to kiss the person who ask to do. Arasso? "

She smirks and said before she spins the bottle. It ends up with Hyewon and everyone claps.

" Truth or dare, Kang Hyewon."

" Infinity Dareeeeeeee! "

" Yeahhhh."

Everyone cheers and Chaeyoung leans to Momo to whispers something. Momo smirks and she agrees with Chaeng.

" I dare you to make girly poses for camera."

" LOL! What the hell!!! "

" C'm on. Do it. Only three poses!!! "

" No! I can only take photos."

" Then you have to kiss me."

Hyewon frowns and she stands up to make poses. She is not good at posing like her models and she knows she will at it but she just ignores and poses as she wants to make her friends laugh.

They all are laughing hard and Hyewon is rubbing her neck in nervousness but she looks at Eunbi and smiles immediately. The older girl is laughing freely and Hyewon becomes happy as she can make Eunbi laugh.

" Ok, another one."

Momo chooses Dare again and they made her to do y dance moves which Momo gladly accepts. Another person is Sakura.

" Ok, Sakura, how do you feel after you have changed your style? "

" Weird. I mean, it changed me and my personality too. I became more confident and thank you guys."

She said and Nayeon and Momo who are sitting on her sides give her a hug. And they spin again. This time, the bottle ends up on Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon frowns but she knows she can't run away from this.

" Truth or dare, Jeongyeon-ah? "

" Truth."

" Ok, do you really love your boyfriend? "

Jeongyeon blinks for a few times. Nayeon who is now staring at her is silently hoping that Jeongyeon will say No to the question. But Jeongyeon stands up from her seat and she walks to Sana to give her a kiss.

" Moya!!!!!! "

They all shout in disappointment but Jeongyeon just gives a peck on Sana'a cheek and back to her place. Nayeon is staring at her and Jeongyeon knows it but she keeps telling herself that she has to stay strong. Ignore Im Nayeon. Ignore Im Nayeon. Ignore Im Nayeon. The bottle keeps spinning and it ends at Mina again.

" Ok, Truth."

" It's boring, Choose Dare."

" No way! It has two options."

" C'm on. Just choose Dare."

Mina knows that her friends are up to no good but she also wants to have fun so she agrees to choose Dare.

 " Take that lollipop from Chaeng without using your hands."

Momo and Sana are giving high five and Mina frowns.

" Yah. She has already bitten it and the stick is gone. This is too much."

" No, you can always come and kiss us and let your turn pass."

" Choose between us or your kid."

They all are teasing Mina and Chaeng is not knowing of what she should do as she is holding the candy between her teeth and waiting for Mina with an innocent loook. Mina sighs as she makes her way to Chaeyoung making everyone to squeeze in excitement. Chaeyoung knows her heartbeat becomes faster when Mina getting closer.

" Stay still or we will touch. Understand? "

Chaeyeoung nods and she doesn't dare to move as Mina holds her face in between her hands to keep stable. She closes her eyes immediately when Mina leans to her. She stops breathing when she feels Mina's warm breath on her face. The older girl seems more calm then her. She takes the candy making sure that thier lips will not touch and takes the candy successfully.

" Awwww, that's our Myoui Mina!!!!!!!!!!! "

The girls are exciting and clapping like crazy while Mina is eating the candy with a smirk. But our poor Chaeng is left like her soul has been out from her body. She still can't over that Mina has just leaned in to her and took the candy from her. This is too much uh-oh.

" Now, your turn, Satang. You are dead."

Sana ignores them as she chooses Truth and she is laughing while taking another shot of beer. Momo whispers to Jihyo and the later is nodding non-stop. Then she speaks.

" How boring! But I'll let you pass this time. Tell us, do you like someone? "

" Of course, I am! Someone has already in my mind." 

Sana said and her cheeks are turning red. They don't know it is because of alcohol or she is blushing but Sana seems she is in love while just thinking about it.

Tzuyu smiles at the cute Sana while the blushing girl suddenly leans on her shoulder to hide her face. The cute Sana is her most favourite though she likes every color of that girl.

They made Chaeyoung to do some ageyo as she looks like a cute little kid to their eyes though she is covered with her badass tattoos. The more they know about the girl, the more they like that girl.

Son Chaeyoung is just spoilt by her broken family background and her super rich parents. She is kind and they can tell that she is a good kid as they find out her true personality more. 

" Yo!! Kwon Eunbi in da house!!! "

Everyone is shouting and Eunbi is also laughing. She chooses Truth and they all are thinking of what to ask. Hyewon takes a glance at Eunbi and she doesn't know what gets into her. But she opens and asks loudly before she can control herself.

" Unnie, you are engaged, we know. But I want to know that you love him or not."

Hyewon regrets immediately when Eunbi looks at her in shock. Everyone gets into silence too and they all are waiting for Eunbi's answer. Eunbi lowers her head down and she makes a fake cough while trying to force a laugh.

" What are you asking, curious girl? "

Hyewon is staring at Eunbi who stands up and walks to her. The older girl doesn't sit down and Hyewon doesn't looks up for her cheek so Eunbi just leans in and she kisses on Hyewon's crown. Hyewon closes her eyes when she feels the touch while grabbing the bottle in her hand tightly. Why Eunbi doesn't want to answer her? Why? 

She keeps staring at Eunbi who is back to her place and drinking like nothing serious. She sighs and watches as the bottle ends up with Jihyo. The girl makes them laugh again with her super high notes for Let It Go but Hyewon is not really into the game anymore. She watches as the bottle spins again and it's Chaeyeon's turn.

They force her to choose Dare again.

" Ok, choose one of us and give piggyback ride."

" Choose me. Choose me."

Jeongyeon shouts and she tries to get on Chaeyeon's back but the younger girl pushes her away.

" No, I can't carry you. You are too heavy."

" Then who do you want to carry? "

Nayeon asks with an annoying smirk and Chaeyeon is laughing in embarrassing. She takes a secret glance at Sakura who is also smiling shyly.

" Saku-chan, can you help me? If not, I have to carry these pigs."

" Moya!!!!!!!! "

They all hit Chaeyeon and the basketball captain runs away from them. She then kneels down in front of Sakura and the later shyly hops on her back as Chaeyeon starts to walk around the fireplace. The next person is Tzuyu and she makes everyone laugh with her Yoda moves.

" Yayyyyyyyyy. It's awesome. Who's left to play? "

" Nayeon unnie!!! "

They shout in unison and the oldest girl is waving her hands to stop the super high girls.

" Choose Truth or Dare."

" Truth. Truth."

Nayeon said and Tzuyu decides to help her friend. She leans to Momo and whispers the question. Momo smirks and she whispers something back to Tzuyu.

" Nayeon unnie, have you been in love with someone? "

Momo asks and Nayeon pouts. She opens and about to answer something but she closes again immediately as she knows she can't tell lie on this game. Ok, Nayeon. Loving someone is ok. It doesn't mean that someone is Yoo Jeongyeon. She will not think wrong.

" Yes, I have been in love with someone."

Nayeon dares herself to answer and Jeongyeon stops drawing on the sand. She looks up at the short girl who is sitting across her. Nayeon doesn't bother to look back at Jeongyeon. They are now staring at each other and they all can feel the tension too.

Nayeon doesn't care about Jeongyeon anymore. She doesn't do anything and there is no reason for Jeongyeon to treat her like this. She needs to respect herself as she has done nothing wrong. May be her words hurt Jeongyeon but Nayeon feels like she is over doing now. She doesn't deserve that from Jeongyeon who is now happy with her own boyfriend.

They are just staring with each other and Momo and Jihyo decide to stop the gaze war. They clap and said loudly making the two oldest to look away from each other.

" Ok, let's go shoot firework rockets! "

" What? Did you take them? "

" Yes, here."

They all are busy with placing the rockets in the sand on the shore. And they light up them and watch the firework in the sky while sitting on the beach. Tzuyu looks at Sana who has been clingy to her all the time while linking her arm with hers. Sana smiles back at her and Tzuyu enjoys the presence of the squirrel beside her even if it is for only one night.

The fireworks in the night sky are so beautiful and so does the starry night. It seems they will never forget that night. After that, Jihyo claps and they all gather in a circle to hear what is the next plan.

" It's already 2 AM. We have to go to sleep. Let's divide the tents."

They all become nervous all of a sudden and Momo smirks as her plan is going too well for the whole day. It will be a really fun camping sleep. She thinks.