Chapter 3 - My brother is a Pirate

Can I Be Your Puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the curtains into the bedroom, that small sliver of light that had penetrated through the curtain beaming into my eyes startled me awake.

“Aliens” I screamed out as warm arms wrapped around my little body preventing me from jumping out of bed.

“TaeTae aliens don’t come out during the day” a sleepy voice whispered above my head, holding me tighter not moving from their position.

“Jinnie” I asked quietly as I turned slightly “Are you really here?”

“Yes TaeTae, I’m really here” he mumbled burying his face into my hair “Jinnie missed waking up with TaeTae”

“Is Jinnie still hurt?” I asked spotting the wheelchair beside the bed.

“Yes, TaeTae I’m still hurt. And before you ask, Jinnie won’t get better”

“But you will stay with TaeTae? No rolling away like my car. TaeTae don’t want you to run after it again” I grumbled with a pout “You left TaeTae all alone trying to save my car”

“Jinnie promise won’t roll away if I keep my brakes on” he replied with a sleepy smile finally looking at me “No more running away from TaeTae, Jinnie promise”

“Jinnie, can TaeTae ride your chair?” I asked as I stared longingly at the wheelchair imaging racing around the house like a race car driver.

“Of course, but Jinnie need to be sitting in the chair for it to work”

“Hmm, are you linked to the chair? Are you a cyborg?” I asked excitedly at the prospect that I had a super powered brother.

“No TaeTae I’m not a cyborg. Jinnie need to be in the chair to move it, as the chair is my size” he replied as he ruffled my hair as he moved over to the chair.

“Ok stay here while Jinnie get in the chair and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter