Chapter 9 - Almost at the end

Can I Be Your Puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking into the room I steeled myself for the whines of my two sons (mainly Taehyung) that were sure to be directed my way once I broke the news that Jimin was not coming with us.

“Taehyung I thought I told you both to behave”

“These are not lollipops…why trick…am I going to die?” Taehyung dramatically replied as he stared between me and the glass of tongue depressors.

“Jinnie told TaeTae to not eat”

“Jinnie said to keep myself occupied”

“I also said not to touch anything” Jin replied annoyed “TaeTae come down we need to leave”

“Ok, but I get carry Jimin on my back”

“Tae you’re too small…and I can give you both a ride to the car”

“But Tae and Jimin will hurt Jinnie’s legs”

“Baby Bear, do you remember Jin cannot feel his legs” Namjoon carefully reminded “So you will not hurt them with both of you sitting…”

“Jinnie can feel…he always saying how heavy I am”

“Tae that’s just a saying when you want…”

“Of course, I can feel Tae…just not when you are sitting in my wheelchair”

“Hmmm…so you lie to Tae?” he mumbled out watching me “Or you just happy Tae happy?”

“Being with Tae makes me happy” I replied with a soft smile as I moved over to the bench he was currently standing on, motioning for him to come down “

“Tae always wants Jinnie to be happy” he replied as he jumped down and sat on Jin’s lap like I was accustomed to seeing

“So where is Jimin?” Taehyung asked as he look around the room “He said that he was coming back”

“Jimin is going to spend more time here to have a medical check-up and get a haircut” I carefully replied waiting for the whining

“Jimin need to be with Daniel, we get a haircut together” I heard the voice of Jimin hidden behind Daniels leg “I want to be cute when I go home with my family”

“You’re already cute Jimin, we like you how you are” Jin stated as he watched the situation about to happen “But I think you will be cuter with a haircut”

“You not mad that I want to be with Daniel?” Jimin quietly replied looking at Jin “You will come for Jimin…not angry that I not go with you” he added on worried

“Of course, we aren’t mad at you Jimin, if you want to spend a few hours with Daniel it’s alright” I replied trying to ease his worries “When you’re ready to come home, we’ll be waiting”

“Can we stay?” Taehyung asked as he came to stand beside me looking up at me hopefully

“Sorry Tae Bear, but we need to give Jimin and Daniel…”

“I love you” Jimin blurted out as he looked at Jin “isn’t that what I should be saying”

“Jimin, you would normally say that in private” Daniel calmly explained as he looked at him “It’s like how you feel about me”

“Like you do with your boyfriend?” he replied innocently as he keep his gaze on Jin “Will he feel like that with his boyfriend?”

“Jimin I have no boyfriend…I will love a person like my mummy when she was nice” Jin replied completely missing that Jimin had assumed he was gay

“So Jin won’t leave Jimin when he big?”

“Jimin of course I no leave you, you’re…” Jin started to reply stopping as he was unsure “Daddy is Jimin a pet or something else?” he asked looking up at me waiting for the correct response

“I am not a pet. I am Jimin”

“Calm Jimin, I’m sure Jin is just a little bit confused how to explain your relationship”

“I pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter