Chapter 1 - Cat v Human

Can I Be Your Puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day where I had to pretend to be all cheerful and sociable, why did I always have to tag along with my mother when my absent older brother was not forced to come along. What I remembered about my brother, he would have been better suited with this whole ‘socialising’ with adults, or even interacting with the parents of sons who would always brag about where they have travelled in the world. I really wished the family we were visiting had a cute dog instead of this ‘devil spawn’ creature that people lovingly referred to as a cat, the ball of evil fur took immense pleasure of intentionally scratching me. Can you believe the cat had the nerve to act all innocent whenever I would yelp in pain, which obviously always drew the attention of all the oblivious adults in the vicinity. Oh, how I unconditionally hated this stupid evil fur balls that people lovingly called a cat.

******

"Taehyung sweety come over here, I want to introduce you to someone very special to you" I heard the voice of my mother calling from another room in this overly large house.

Reluctantly (freedom from this evil cat verse happy isolation from adults) I stood up and followed where I thought the sound of my mother’s voice had come from. Whoever's house we were currently visiting sure had an overly large house, they also seemed to have employed House Staff and not to be forgotten those evil creatures that people called cats. Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter