Cafe accident

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon walked into a tall building and looked around. While holding a document in her hands, she look around before Taeyeon stepped toward the receptionist or information center in the lobby of the building.

She cleared makes the receptionist smiled noticed her existence “What can I help you, Miss?”

“I’m Kim Taeyeon from SM Ent. I’m looking for Tiffany Hwang?”

“Have you made an appointment?” Taeyeon shakes her head. “Okay, can you wait a minute? I will try to call her secretary”

Taeyeon nod her head and waiting for the girl to make a call. The call ended and Taeyeon look at the receptionist to know the answer.

“Ms. Hwang is on for a coffee break. But her secretary will come here in a minutes” Taeyeon nod her head again thanking the girl.

Five minutes passed and Taeyeon already standing awkwardly in front of Tiffany’s secretary. 

“Hello, I’m Yoon Bora. Tiffany’s secretary, what can I help you?” Bora giving her hand and Taeyeon accept her.

“Yes, I’m Kim Taeyeon from SM Ent” Taeyeon smiled.

“Omo!” Bora closed that wide open. She know that Taeyeon was person her Team Leader was talking about. “Oh, so you’re Kim Taeyeon. Team Leader talk a lot about you”

“Ah really?” Taeyeon give awkward smile “By the way, where is she?”

“She just having a coffee break 10 minutes ago. She might be back a little bit late though because her friend was coming too” 

Taeyeon just smile bitterly, disappoint.

“Is theres something I can help Ms. Kim?”

“I want to give her this” Taeyeon take a document out of her bag. “Do you perhaps have a memo?”

 

 

.......

 

 


“Did you really... broke up?” Sooyoung her friend look at Tiffany in concern eyes. Tiffany smiled bitterly before look down to her knees. 

“But what did you say when you asked him?” Hyoyeon her other friend ask look so curious but get a hit on her knee with the tall woman.

“Hyo! why are you asking that?” The tall girl gritted her teeth while saying that. Hoping that her friend would notice but Hyoyeon still clueless of the hint.

“Ah why?” Hyoyeon frown “I’m just curious how did a 10 year relationship ended”

Tiffany look up again to her friend. Try not to get too emotional “I didn’t say much” 

Hyoyeon gets excited “It might be a little late, but you did well in breaking up with him. Good job!” She give her thumbs to her but Tiffany look away before sighed.

The tall girl, Sooyoung noticed it the expression of her besfriend “Are you okay?”

Tiffany look up to her other friend again and give an assuring smile. She took awhile before she nod and smiled “Well.. its okay”

Hyoyeon claps her hands “Right! What about that girl?” Hyoyeon started to get excited again. “Ohmygod, I thought you were straight as heaven. Who thought that you could sleep with a girl? Did you contact her?”

Tiffany blushing at the thought of Taeyeon. I thought I was straight too, until I met her “No, I didn’t contact her”

“Why?” Hyoyeon frowned again “Was it bad?”

“It was good” Tiffany smiled again at the thought of her night with Taeyeon. It was one of the most memorable night of her live. They way Taeyeon makes her felt like the prettiest woman in earth and they way Taeyeon gave her so much emotion to her heart. That was the best.

“It was good, but why?” Ask Hyoyeon confused.

Tiffany trying hard not to broke into tears in front of her best friend. She take a deep breath before try to answer “Well...”

“You haven’t forgotten that girl, am I right?” Sooyoung cut her from talking

She look up and found Sooyoung glaring at her “N-No” 

“What No?” 

Sooyoung know her bestfriend very well, She know what makes her best friend leaving the man of her life all sudden. And Tiffany’s face say it all.

Sooyoung sighed “I know this would happen. That girl doesn’t care about you and you’re the only one thinking about her. Thats why you broke up with your boyfriend” Sooyoung crossed her arms “And now you’re regretting it”

Sighed before look away from Sooyoung death glare “Its not like that”

All that Sooyoung said was true. She keeps thinking about Taeyeon. But she is scared.. What if Taeyeon is not someone she think she is? Taeyeon doesn’t want to be commit in relationship. She know she will get hurt if she fall in love with her.

“Fany-ah Contact her right away!” Hyoyeon clapping her hands excited “You can sleep freely with other women or men right now!”

“Stop it” Hyoyeon got hit again by her tall friend.

Tiffany smile bitterly.

“Its just a one night stand” Tiffany try to sound brave in front of her friend. She try to convince herself but she can’t help the hurt feeling in her heart after saying that. “We met for that”

Who are you trying to fool Tiffany? You’re fooling yourself.

“Woah, you’re an unbelievably cool girl” Hyoyeon’s clapping her hands while nodding her head.

Sooyoung crossed her arms “So you’re really not going to meet her again?” She know that Tiffany just lying to herself.

“It wasn’t that memorable to me” Tiffany look down. Saying those words is so hard for her. But she don’t want to look fragile in front of her friends.

Her friend look at her, they know she is lying to herself.

“It was a meaningless night” Tiffany said between her breath. It was hard for her to say that, but it manage to come out. 

Silence, her friend can’t say any words. They both look at each other. Pitying the girl in front of them.

“I must be an expert with one night stand” Tiffany try to be brighten. She faked a smile to herself and to her friends. 

“Yeah right, you can be single now. Meet a couple of guys or girl and have a chic relationship” Hyoyeon pat her arms

“I will” Tiffany said proudly, like it wasn’t a big deal “Thinking about it, its not much of a big d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter