Three Month Later

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three month later.

 


Tiffany still in the same place, no news or anything from Taeyeon. She started to regret their last meeting. She should’ve agreed for one more night that Taeyeon ask for. It may sound cheap but She miss her so much right now. 

“Good morning Team Leader! Here is your coffee” Bora voice greet her while put her coffee on her desk and she just give a weak smile.

“Good morning” She replied her assistant.

“You changed your laptop?!” Bora surprised seeing a new white macbook air with a pink silicon as a case on Tiffany’s desk. 

Tiffany smiled proudly when her assitant mention her new laptop. “Yes, the new version one”

“Finally, after 10 years your boyfriend manage to buy a new one? What a stingy boyfriend” Bora crossed her arms and shakes her head.

The mention of her boyfriend brings so much memory to her. He did chased her again after a week of their break up. He ask for explanation and forgiveness. He said he would propose her and he would marry her as fast as he can. 

His family and her own family try to persuade her to give Nichkhun a second chance. 10 years is a long time, and it would be a waste is they didn’t get married. But she can’t do that, her heart changed. That girl changed Tiffany’s heart in just one night.

Yet, I don’t know where you are. She regretted her decision of deleting their phone number. So Tiffany now was hopeless. She don’t know where Taeyeon is but she know that Taeyeon start her new agency with Jonghyun. 

Tiffany come to Jonghyun photoshoot once and meet his new manager, Jinki. But she didn’t dare to ask about Taeyeon phone number, because it would be unprofessional. Tiffany get a whole story about Kim Taeyeon, the new CEO from him. But thats it.

Even though all she want is just one second chance to meet her, At least one chance to say that she loves her, she loves Taeyeon.

She sighed again.

“Team Leader...” Bora tap her shoulders waking her up from her daydreaming

“Ah.. I’m sorry, what did you say?”

Bora shakes her head. “Are you okay Team Leader? You daydreaming a lot nowadays”

“I’m fine.. Just having a thought” Tiffany fixing her hair “Ah, what did you say before?”

“Your boyfriend, what does he do?” Bora observed the laptop “How can he take 10 years to finally buy you a new laptop?”

Tiffany smiled weakly “We broke up, I buy this laptop myself”

Bora eyes widen “You broke up?!” 

Tiffany nod

“After 10 years?!” Tiffany nod again and chuckled a bit seeing Bora eyes that open really wide. “After saying that you don’t want to throw your memories away?”

Tiffany nod again “Ten years, twenty years thats not important. You just need to focus at this moment, right?” She smiled when Taeyeon’s word comes to her mind again. “And I’ve gathered all the memories and put it in here” She tap her heart.

“Woah, You’re so cool, I admire you Team leader!” Bora grinning

“Every people deserved to be happy, right?” Tiffany smiled “Can I be happy too?”

“Of course you can! You did a good job” Bora give her thumbs up. She about to walk away and ask. “By the way, how about that girl?”

Tiffany frown “What girl?”

“That girl, Kim Taeyeon” That name again, Tiffany just sighed.

“She’s just work related person. I’m not taking her personal” Tiffany shakes her head look down to her feet.

“Really? But her note saying a different thing” Tiffany look up and meet Bora teasing eyes. 

“What note?” Tiffany lost in confusion.

“You didn’t read it? She left a note inside the document” Bora explain innocently. “She ask me which cafe you went for coffee and I told her. Don’t you meet her Team leader?”

“What?!” Tiffany gulped. No, No, That can’t be happen.

She grab all the document on her desk and try to look for the one that Taeyeon give to her.

I found it. She quickly open the contract again checking every paper for the damn note her assistant were talking about but didn’t found any. So she went for the document map and found a pink not on the very bottom of the map.

Her hand is trembling while she take those notes. She’s scared of what is written on the notes but she read it anyway.

‘I hope that day could be our everyday’

 

 


Flashback


“Here” Taeyeon hand the document to Tiffany’s assistant after put the note inside. She smiled from ear to ear from imagine Tiffany read the notes.

Taeyeon bow to the secretary and about to leave. But there is something inside her really need to see the girl. She really miss her. 

I can’t wait another day, I have to see her now. Taeyeon look back and found her assistant still waiting for her to leave.

“Perhaps, do you know where is the cafe?”

 


......

 

 


Taeyeon walk inside the cafe and place an order before looking for the woman she’s been missing all day. She smiled at the thought seeing her again.

She found her. Still beautiful as she is.

“Here is your coffee” Taeyeon grab her coffee and walk toward the girl who is chatting with her friend. Taeyeon walk pass them and Tiffany didn’t notice her at all, so she quietly taking a seat behind the girl she’s been missing a lot.

She take out her phone and trying to hear the conversation that the other girl are talking about. 

“Did you really... broke up?” The tall girl look at Tiffany in concern in her eyes.

“But what did you say when you asked him?” Her other friend, the petite one ask look so curious but get a hit on her knee with the tall woman.

“Hyo! why are you asking that?” The tall girl gritted her teeth while saying that. 

“Ah why?” Her friend frown “I’m just curious how did a 10 year relationship ended”

“I didn’t say much” Tiffany finally said. 

It bring a smirk into her, So you broke up huh?

“It might be a little late, but you did well in breaking up with him. Good job!” The petite girl give her thumbs to her but Taeyeon could hear a Tiffany’s sighed.

“Are you okay?” The tall girl ask

Tiffany nod “Well.. its okay”

“Right! What about that girl?” Her petite friend started to get excited. “Ohmygod, I thought you were straight as heaven, Have you contact her?"

She heard Tiffany chuckles makes Taeyeon smiled. “No, I didn’t contact her”

“Why?” Her friend frowned again “Was it bad?”

“It was good” Taeyeon smiled hearing those words from Tiffany. It was the most memorable night for her too. The night when she felt like making love after a long time, not only about .

“It was good, but why?” Her friend still curious.

“Well...”

“You haven’t forgotten that girl, am I right?” The tall girl cut Tiffany from talking.

“N-No” 

“What No?” 

Silence. Taeyeon know the girl must be looking at each other right now.

“I know this would happen. That girl doesn’t care about you and you’re the only one thinking about her. Thats why you broke up with your boyfriend” The tall friend crossed her arms “And now you’re regretting it”

Taeyeon’s chest went up and down waiting for Tiffany answer. She wants to know. Is that true?

She can hear Tiffany sighed “Its not like that”

Why can’t you answer it Tiffany? Taeyeon start to feel anxious. 

“Fany-ah Contact her right away!” Her petite friend clapping her hands excited “You can sleep freely with other women or men right now!”

“Stop it” And she got hit again by her tall friend.

They went into silence before Tiffany speak again.

“Its just a one night stand” Taeyeon feel like someone stab a knife on her heart after the words Tiffany just say. 

Really? Did it just a one night for you? So that one night doesn’t mean anything to you? 

Taeyeon look at her lap blankly. It was the best night of my live, the night that I finally feel alive again. But turns out it was nothing for you. She chuckles bitterly.

“We met for that” Taeyeon gulped. feel so hurt, her eyes start to blur and she tried to control her breath.

This is your Karma Kim Taeyeon, accept it.

“Woah, you’re an unbelievably cool girl” Her friend clapping her hands. 

The tall girl crossed her arms “So you’re really not going to meet her again?” 

“It wasn’t that memorable to me” Tiffany stop for a while before saying “It was a meaningless night”

Right, it was meaningless for you? Even though I’m taking something so precious from you? Taeyeon try to chuckles bitterly. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter