Hotel room

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sky getting darker and they haven’t found the singer they’re looking for. They look more like someone who is dating than someone who is looking for someone else. They exchanged stories about their lives and came to the temple to pray for what they hoped for. Like a visitor on a date.

Tiffany found out that Taeyeon was quite a dork, quite charismatic and not that bad, except for the one night expert.

“Ohh.. I think it will be hard to find Jonghyun today” Taeyeon look at her watch “You’re going to Busan Station, right?”

Tiffany look up at the girl beside her. To be truth Tiffany already miss her train awhile ago, and she don’t really want to leave Taeyeon just yet. She want to know her better and yet, she still need to find Jonghyun to sign the contract.

“Didn’t we.. have a dinner tonight? I’m paying” Tiffany look away to hide her blushing face. And try to act normal.

“How about your train?” Taeyeon raised her one of her eyebrows.

“I can catch a last train to Seoul” Taeyeon smirking at the girl statement. Because she knows that the last train to Seoul is around 5 which is 30 minute from now. 

“Ahh..” Taeyeon manage to say. So you’ll stay in Busan tonight? Got you. The smirk are visible on her face already

“Do you know some good place, that maybe Jonghyun like too visit?”

“Hmm let see.. We’ve never been to any restaurant for dinner. But there is a place he used to eat awhile ago with his girlfriend. Should we go there?”

“Y-Yeah lets go”

 

 

.....

 

 

“Have you been to Busan a lot?” Taeyeon ask after they sat down and order some food.

“Quite a lot since my company’s have a branch in here” 

“Such a busy one” Taeyeon mocking her

“Whats wrong with being busy?” Tiffany feel offended.

“I’m guessing you’ve never cheated?” Taeyeon keep her face innocent even though she really want to smirk “With a girl”

“Pardon?”

“Why are you so defensive? We won’t see each other once you leave this restaurant” Taeyeon look away toward the window. Her heart feels like aching when she said those words.

Tiffany feels the same. They went to silence because of a slight pain on their heart caused by Taeyeon’s word. Its the words Taeyeon used to say to the girl she just met but somehow today she doesn’t really feel good saying those words.

“How long have you been dating?” Taeyeon manage to break the silence.

“10 Years”

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with a look of disbelief, but seeing her face so seriously her eyes widened. “10?! Wow, so there is really someone like you? What’s the fun in that? Why aren’t you married?”

“I am going to get married” Tiffany again feels offended with Taeyeon words. “Soon” she whisper the last part

“Definitely, You should be married by now"

“Just because I won’t sleep with you, doesn’t mean that I’m boring. I’m actually very... progressive”

“Okay then, have you ever had one night stand?” Taeyeon ask bluntly just like how she is since the morning. Asking about one night so innocent like she was asking ‘how are you?’

Tiffany look at her then sighed “Since when did sleeping with one person become so boring? Men totally ruin it! Its such a good thing. whats wrong with the men? They’re setting the wrong destination of ‘fun’”

“I’m not a men though, but I can became one for just for you” Taeyeon smirking when Tiffany starting to look away hiding her blushing mad face. “Then are you satisfied with just one person?”

“Then what about you? What’s the point of mas...” Tiffany’s word cut by the owner who served them food. She didn’t want to be rude in front of other people.

“Mas what?” Taeyeon ask after the owners leave.

“Mas.. Mas..”

“Speak up. Theres no one around” Taeyeon smirk

“Why is having better than ing?!” 

Tiffany finally say those words and Taeyeon mouth hanging open. She never thought that Tiffany would say something like that, but then she glad that Tiffany finally say something about . She sound so y.

“Its a cooperation thing. Can’t be done alone. Thats called emotion” Tiffany start to talk endlessly about things makes Taeyeon start to look around somehow worried of other people could hear their conversation. “So what I’m saying is that you should sleep with someone you love”

“Fine, okay” Taeyeon try to calm her up and give her a glass of beer “If you’re talking about emotion. Then can’t emotion happen during only one night?”

“Forget it” She take the beer and drunk it. Tiffany was so frustrated to even answer Taeyeon’s question. 

She know that Taeyeon would never understand the meaning behind the emotion she’s talking about. Taeyeon is just too full of one night stand rather than relationship, she wouldn’t give a damn about her explanation either.

“If you’re a man, you’re basically ually harassing me right now!” Tiffany almost raised her voice but she manage it. 

“Thankfully I’m not right, so I’m good” Taeyeon wink and smirking before drinking her beer too. “You should be glad that I’m a girl though”

“And why is that make any difference?” Tiffany crossed her arms.

Taeyeon’s face getting closer to Tiffany and whisper “I could pleasuring you without protection”

Tiffany’s cheeks as red as tomato, she almost exploded with anger at all the teases that Taeyeon had thrown at her. But she knew that if she was angry now, then people would look at her strangely. So she tried to hold it in and let it go again.

Taeyeon's expression didn’t change at all. Tiffany would think that Taeyeon was an actress because she acted as if they were just talking about interesting things, even though they were not. Taeyeon know that she was same as committing ual harassment to the woman in front of her right now. But don’t really care, she really like teasing the girl.

Dinner took place a little faster because Tiffany hopes not to meet Taeyeon again and go far away. Like the agreement, Tiffany is paying now. 

They left the restaurant and the rain slowly began to fall. Taeyeon park her car too far from the restaurant so they run to the nearest bus stop to take shelter.

“Where are you going now? The last train should be leaving by now” Taeyeon voice become more softer than usual. Taeyeon look toward the other side where the other girl shivering beside her. “Are you okay?”

“Its a little cold” Taeyeon realized that Tiffany was only wearing her work clothes, namely short knee-length skirts, white shirts and blazers which certainly would not make her warm again because of a little exposure to rain.

Not to mention the Tiffany high heels she had been wearing now had gotten a little wet. And Taeyeon really knows what it's like to wear high heels after a long trip. It must be torture, she thought.

“Tiffany-sshi, have a seat” Taeyeon hold Tiffany’s wrist and drag her to the closest bench. Taeyeon took off her jacket and was about to put it on Tiffany's shoulder, but the woman refused.

“I’m fine” Taeyeon was stubborn and ignored his Tiffany words. She do what she want to do.

“Just stay still” Taeyeon knelt in front of her and held Tiffany's ankle. Taeyeon took off her heels and gave a light massage on to her feet. Taeyeon's touch is very gentle and Tiffany has never been treated like that

“These are killing you, huh?” Taeyeon’s face became worried and her voice was too soft, she could melt just because of it. Its the first time someone kneel in front of her. The arrogant and stubborn Taeyeon suddenly become a soft and innocent person. Tiffany started to fall for her.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany trying hard to hide her blushing cheeks.

“They’re swollen, your feet” Taeyeon ke massaging it, Tiffany would be lying if she said that the massage didn’t make her feel good. “Does your knee feel hurt?”

“They twitch a bit. I guess I walked to much”

“This can be serious, I know what I’m talking about” Taeyeon give her an assuring smile. Different with her teasing smile or her smirk or anything she saw a lot today. Hard to believe but she can feel her sincerity.

“huh?” Tiffany don’t know what to say

“My trainee kind of been through the same thing” Taeyeon put her hands together and moved it to get warmth. After that she put her hands on Tiffany's knees and ankles hoping she would get warmth from her, even though it wasn't much. Taeyeon repeat that proses for awhile until Tiffany’s knee have the same temperature with her hands.

“Make sure you apply warm pressure on it, don’t wear high heels for awhile”

“Okay” Tiffany’s voice almost sounds like a whisper because she is blushing madly at Taeyeon’s action.

Tiffany analyzed Taeyeon, watching her head to toe.

This woman is tiny, her skin is yellowish white, her hair has long brownish black hair with a little bangs, her clothes also look like an ordinary woman, long black jeans, black sweater and black sneakers. A typical tomboyish woman, but not excessive. In fact there are many other women who also follow that fashion these days.

But, She’s perfect. 

That makes Tiffany curious. Why would someone like Taeyeon sleep carelessly with women. Taeyeon looks like a good girl, an ordinary girl to be exact. Nothing special, but Tiffany admitted that Taeyeon was charming.

“Better?” Their eyes meet

“Yes, I’m good” Tiffany trying hard not to blush “It stopped raining”

“I’m sorry, we can’t find Jonghyun today. But I’ll contact you as soon as I found him” Thinking about Jonghyun again makes her growl. Aish, I don’t know that I should be glad or not that I can’t found him today.

“Okay”

“Where are you staying?”

 

 

.......

 

 

I must be crazy! Tiffany cursed in her heart. She was caught in the trap of the charming Taeyeon. 

Here they are now, enjoying a small beer to relieve a little tension in the hotel room. Right, hotel room. They decided to sleep together. Sounds crazy, but Tiffany was the one who invited Taeyeon to sleep together. Even though Taeyeon had discouraged her intention, but she ‎must be crazy if she refused Tiffany's invitation.

Awkward

Never in her life had Tiffany been in a hotel room with a woman. Lesbian women to be exact. And even more crazy, they agreed to sleep together. I must be crazy, I lost my mind right now because of these petite girl? 

But it's a lie if Tiffany isn't curious what it's like to sleep with a girl. But not only because of the curiosity in her heart. There is something else that makes her feel trust in Taeyeon.

As crazy as it sound, I trust her. She pulled me in.

What am I going to do Tiffany, you seems like a good girl and I don’t deserved you.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was not ready to sleep with Tiffany. In contrast from morning in the train, the feeling of lust was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter