Finally Together

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are busy making out, Taeyeon sticks Tiffany to the wall with her hands on the waist of the woman who is now hers. Tiffany's hand on Taeyeon's neck, tightening their kisses until her head touched the wall, because Taeyeon also ate her lips very hungrily and had no intention of letting go of her anytime soon.

Not until they heard a sound of...

“Noona!” Jinki’s voice force Taeyeon to stop Tiffany’s face. And she turn her face to the person who called her while Tiffany hide her face on Taeyeon’s chest.

“Don’t you dare come any closer!” The CEO warn Jinki when he about to take steps closer. She don’t want him to see blushing hard Tiffany who pinned against wall. Taeyeon arms stick to the wall to prevented Jinki to see Tiffany's face. 

“Who is that Noona? I thought you already quit” Jinki pout and look Taeyeon in disappointment.

“I’m quit already” Taeyeon then look at Tiffany who is now on her embrace “But this girl is different”

“Is that Tiffany Noona?”

“What?!” Taeyeon look at him again in surprised. Hands on Tiffany’s back to tigthen the hug and covering up the woman.

“You didn’t see her? She was here a while ago”

“Ah, No I don’t” Taeyeon said still covering Tiffany’s body with hers. Jinki might remember her outfit.

“By the way, why are you here noona? You said you-“

“Jinki-ah, don’t you think of giving me privacy for a second?” Taeyeon glared at him. Jinki gulped

“I’m sorry Noona, l’ll get going” And he left makes Taeyeon let out her breath. She didn’t waste time to hold Tiffany’s shoulders and drag her inside her office. She didn’t forget to lock the door and close the window with her curtains for more privacy.

“Hufft” She exhaled her breath. “Told you to come to my office first”

Tiffany giggling before sat on the couch inside her office. “Sorry, got carried on. It feels good to finally have you again”

Taeyeon come closer to sat beside her on the couch. Tiffany quickly put her arms around her again wanting to continue where they left. That action makes Taeyeon smirk “Like that first night. Still aggressive huh?”

Tiffany changed her position and now sat on Taeyeon’s lap with her arms around her neck. “I’m not aggressive”

“You are, You suddenly come closer to me and open my jacket” Taeyeon chuckles remembering about that night make her blushed.

“Is that a bad thing?” Tiffany then pout. Her lover shakes her head.

“No, I love it. I love everything about you Fany-ah” Taeyeon give her a peck and smiled.

“You call me Fany” The owner of the name grinning

Taeyeon frown “Why can’t I?”

Tiffany peck the girls before answer her question “Of course you can” The girls went down again for a longer kiss “I’ll call you taetae too”

“Taetae?” Taeyeon eyebrows furrowed “Thats too childish” 

Tiffany nods “Because you’re cute?”

“But I’m a CEO of a company, in case you forgot”

Tiffany peck the girls again “Then what? CEO of the company still can be cute and charismatic at the same time”

“Just don’t call me that when people are around” Taeyeon chuckles. Notice the eyesmile on the girls on top of her lap. “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are when you smile?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes “You told me once in Busan”

“Did I? When?” Taeyeon tried to remember their memories in Busan. It was indeed one day that changed her life.

“Before we bid goodbye to each other on the train station” Tiffany frowned when remembering their goodbyes at the train station, become sad all of sudden and Taeyeon noticed it.

“Whats wrong?” Taeyeon justified Tiffany's hair to the side so she could see her face more clearly.

“It was the worst day of my life” Tiffany said and Taeyeon wait her for continue “The day when I feel like cheating but I loved every second of it. Feels so wrong but right at the same time. I was crying all the way back to Seoul”

Her girlfriend start tearing up but Taeyeon quickly caress her cheeks “Hey hey, don’t cry. Lets forget the past. Look where the fate brought us”

Tiffany quickly smiled try to forget that bitterness “I actually didn’t believe in fate, but seeing you right now, it feels so right”

“Said the girl who once said ‘its all only coincidence” Taeyeon scoffed

“That girl must be stupid” Tiffany grinning before went down to kiss the girls.

Again, they felt the emotions. The only emotion tehy felt when they kiss each other. That emotion called, love.

“I love you, Fany-ah”

“Love you too Taetae”

 

 

........

 

 

 

Fany
So you have to stay longer in there?

Taetae
Unfortunately, yes.
There are still something to discuss.
About the girl, Jonghyun and agency things.
I’ll try to go back as fast as I can.

Tiffany sighed. We just got together for 5 days and she leave the night after we make out in her office. She told me about her flight to New York city. She said that she would be back in wednesday, but something comes up.

I guess can’t argue anything if it related to work.

Fany
Alright, tell when when you finish
Okay?

Taetae
Of course
Lets facetime later
Tell me when you get back

Tiffany smiled again at Taeyeon action. 
She is indeed very caring person.

Fany
Sure

Taetae
I miss you so much

Fany
Me too
Isn’t it too much?

Taetae
I know, we need to understand
sometimes fate is cruel too

Fany
I know
Just don’t find another one night stand in there
Or I’ll make sure you’ll never be able to say fate anymore

Taeyeon smirk, so you’re a jealous type.

Taetae
Of course!
Why would I do that when I already own a very beautiful girl waiting for me?
I won’t I promise to you all my life

Tiffany smiled again. You sure are so sweet, I’ve never felt this even with oppa. She makes me feel worth it and realizing that oppa is treating worthless. Argh, I can’t imagine marrying him again now. 

Fany
Just came back quickly, okay?

Taetae
I will mam
What time will you be home?

Fany
Around 5, Seoul time.
But I’ll be arrived home around 7

Taetae
Okay, I’ll call you around that time
By the way, I really like chatting to you right now
But I have a meeting early in the morning, so I need to sleep.

Tiffany then search on Google when about their time different. If its around 12 PM in Seoul, it will be 1 AM in New York.

Fany
God! Its 1 AM in there?
Hurry up and sleep.
Don’t bother to call me later.

Taetae
No! I need to call you
Or my mind would be a mess
Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter