Train to Busan

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman ran on a jogging track near her house that she always use. Somehow the morning was in a good mood and the atmosphere was very supportive for exercising this morning. So she decided to run longer than usual.

She’s just ordinary grown up woman, not an athletic person or a person who is very concern about her Health. She runs once a week just to get some fresh air and clear her mind. Using her earphone she runs enjoying the bridge view above her. She smile a little seeing that and continue jogging.

She slowed down when another woman approached her and ran beside her. She open one of her earphone and smile to greet the woman who is jogging with her.

“Busy these days? You haven’t contacting me” Said the one who’s following her.

“Ah, I don’t know? How about a dinner tonight then?” The jogging girl ask.

“I have a boyfriend” Make the jogging girl chuckles.

“Why? I can you better than him though”

“True, but you’re not into relationship” Taeyeon glance at the girl before look away.

“Okay, Contact me when you break up with him” The jogging girl give her charm smile and run a little bit faster before putting her earphone back making the girl beside her slowly stop following her.

The woman keep running with a charming smirk on her face.

 

.....

 


A woman walked very quickly to her office. With her morning coffee and briefcase she ran to be able to cross the zebracross on time.

She walked more relaxed after finally getting through the zebra crossing before the traffic lights changed. While enjoying her coffee she walked a little more relaxed enjoying the morning atmosphere is quite bright, right before someone bump into her making her coffee fall down into her chest.

The person did apologize but she is too embarrassed to look up so she run because her chest right now feel burning, and so her cheeks.

“What a great morning Tiffany!” 

 

....

 

“Team leader, are you okay? That guy’s crazy!” Her assistant running toward her room and touching her wet hair in worried. 

“I don’t know, I’m too embarrassed because it landed on my chest so I just left” Tiffany look away, thankfully she is now already change to some hoodie that she had on her office.

She ask her secretary to get her new clothes so she brings it, but it doesn’t matter right now. There is something important for her mind at the moment.

“Have you contacted his agency? What did they said?” 

“He’s still unreachable!” Her assistant raised her voice in annoyed because of the call she had with some people on the agency of Idol they want to recruit as a CF Model.

“The department store must already know Kim Jonghyun is unreachable, will our Project be okay?” Her assistant was now pouting on the chair, scared of what would happen to their project.

“Let’s just try our best. What else can we do?” The girl look away at her old macbook on her desk before it suddenly turn off.

Shocking both of them.

“Its broke again” The boss said while trying to make the mac working again but it didn’t seems to help.

“Please just buy another one Tiffany” Her assistant said “How many times has this happened?”

“If I can still use it Bora-ya, why would I throw it?” This is the only one that oppa gave to me, how can I throw it away? The boss that named Tiffany said but her assistant named Bora are quite persistent.

“You’ll be uneasy not knowing when or where it will break again” Bora said “You’ve been using that for so long” That words silenced her boss for awhile.

“Where’s the thing I asked you?” The boss break the silence.

“Its this?” Bora give her the shopping bag and went to change.


“Its good right, Maybe simple but still nice for presentations” her assistant observes her clothes after she changes her clothes.

 

.....

 

“Yes, I just arrived” Said the girl who just walked outside the elevator with a tablet on her right hand and talking on the phone with her other hand.

She walks and greet her assistant before talking again on the phone with their company trainer.

She look the video on her tablet to judge the trainee dance but something caught her eyes “Let them practice more on the dance, there are still so stiff at that state. It would be a big trouble if CEO see this”

The girl sat down on her desk still observing the video.

“There is some high note that should be improved for Seulgi. And how many time should I say, Wendy’s pronunciation is the biggest problem, she can’t sing well at that state. Say to her that I told you about this. And for Yeri and Irene Don’t let them skip meals! They’re too skinny right now, It won’t be good judgement either. Some of them need to get diet, but some of them should eat more, understand?”

“I agree, but they can’t eat during practicing Taeyeon-ah” The other girls talking over the phone

“Yes, I know but you need to stop when its time to eat”

“You know that they won’t stop”

“Then you should make them stop”

“Okay okay, I will do that. No need to raised your voice" They talked a little bit more before her assistant come into her room makes her close the conversation with the trainer.

“Yes Seohyun-ah?”

“Team-Manager Kim, Jonghyun’s manager is on the line” Her assistant inform her and bow before walk out from her room.

Taeyeon grab the her office phone and pick it up.

“Yes, Kim Taeyeon speaking”

“Jonghyun runaway!” The voice of the girl screaming makes her startled, but the news is got her more startled.

“What did you say?! HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN?!”

“He left the hotel after fan signing”

“And how- Why did you let that happen?!”

“He’s not with me! I’m in Seoul scheduling his concert and contract! My assistant manager said they already search everywhere, but got stuck. You’re the only one who would know where he is”

“Okay, Meet me at the station in 30 minutes!”

“What?! You’re coming to Busan?!”

 

.....

 

“I can't believe he runaway just because he don’t want to go to US. I mean, other idol are waiting for this opportunity yet he’s runaway like that!” The girl named Sunny crossed her arms sulking again while waiting to get their train ticket.

“He will go" Taeyeon calmly said while checking her watch.

“We need to find him first”

“We just need to find him, how hard can that be? I know him very well, so don't worry" Taeyeon said proudly makes the other petite woman beside her silenced hope for the best for them.

“Two 10 AM tickets to Busan” Taeyeon said to the girl behind the counter.

“By the way, last night you left together with that girl, right?” Sunny ask but the counter girl interrupted Taeyeon from answering.

“I’m sorry, but you’ll have to take separate seats” The girl said

Taeyeon nodding and smile before said “It doesn’t matter”

“Did you sleep with her?” Sunny ask again makes the girl behind the counter roller her eyes annoyed.

“Is it okay if you both sit in different passenger coach?” The girl said again

Taeyeon hear the hint of annoyed in her voice to she give her the best smile she had totally flirting with her girl “Yes, Its okay” 

“Do you really sleep with her?” Sunny ask again getting impatient because Taeyeon didn’t answer her question.

“So, you’re interested in her?” Taeyeon finally answer her makes Sunny widen her eyes.

“Huh? Hey.. I’m not lesbian like you” Sunny started to get flustered

“Here, two tickets to Busan” The girl behind the counter give the ticket harshly totally annoyed with her inappropriate customer.

Taeyeon noticed that and look down to the girl to read her name. She give her best smile again before giving her a wink “Thank you, Hani-sshi”

The counter girl blushing and went red when Taeyeon left and Sunny noticed that. Woah, thats how pro you are, Kim Taeyeon. Sunny thought in her mind.

“This jerk! Hey, does it always work for you if you want to?” Sunny catching her up and elbowing Taeyeon who is drinking her coffee while walking toward their trains gate. 

“Yes its always work” Taeyeon give her best charming smile mocking her friend.

 

....

 

Taeyeon walked to her seat and saw someone else already sitting next to her seat. She took off her jacket and put it in a storage area on her seat along with her bag too.

She looked down at the woman who was unaware of her presence, the woman only looked out the window like she was thinking about something else. Beautiful, Taeyeon thought for a moment before take a seat.

The woman is now aware of Taeyeon and she just smiled and then looked back out the window. Taeyeon continued to look at the woman can't help but smirk.

Not long after that, the train left and Taeyeon occasionally looked at the woman who kept looking out the window. Taeyeon's curiosity increased and she approached the woman to see also what she’s looking outside the window. But without her knowing the distance, she was too close and make the woman beside her feel a bit uncomfortable.

“Is there something outside?” Taeyeon finally ask without feeling guilty after making the woman feel uncomfortable.

“huh?” ask the woman confused

“You’ve been staring outside,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter