Know each other

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Team leader! I heard you’ve made Kim Jonghyun sign the contract?!” Bora said in lot of excitement but the question makes her team leader eyes widen.

“HUH?!”

“I got a call from the department store! Is it real? Really?! Is not lie, right?!!” Tiffany gulped hard “Then that means we’ll not be able to take the 2nd floor in the dept.store right?” 

“Aish!” Tiffany almost cursed. She blame herself for became careless with ! 

“How did you meet Jonghyun Singer?” Her assistant ask again curious but Tiffany don’t really mind her question.

! You’re in big trouble for being such a bluff Tiffany Hwang!!

“Is it because of the girl you met at the train?”

“Bora-ya, I’ll call you later” Tiffany hung up the phone and almost throw it away due to her frustration. 

What should I do now.. Think Tiffany think.. You can do this. Aish!! should I throw my pride away?

 

 

......

 

 

“EXPLAIN TO ME ASAP!!” Sunny yelling to the big bodyguard and the manager who suppose to keep Jonghyun.

“He said about meeting some friend in the lobby. We told him it could be dangerous so we agree to bring his friend to his room. We went to lobby and found no one. When we got back he already gone” The bodyguards explain. 

“Are you guys stupid?! HOW CAN BOTH OF YOU GO TOGETHER?!” Sunny was yelling mess and kicking the bodyguard ankle. 

Taeyeon crossed her arms and just shake her heads looking at the pity bodyguard. Sunny may look small, but her kicking is no joke. She got that a lot before. 

Taeyeon grab her phone when she heard incoming massage.

11.24 AM Unknown Number
Where do you want to meet?

Her smile went from ear to ear seeing the massage. She really have a courage after all.

11.25 AM Taeyeon
Which hotel do you prefer?
We can check in right now if you’re too rushed.

She decided to tease the other girl even if she know what the girl wants. Suddenly Taeyeon let out a big sigh remembering about her. She felt the fluttering butterfly coming into her stomach when the first time Tiffany accidentally sat on her lap.

She might be ent, but she doesn’t really feel fluttering on her heart like that when she seduce someone. Even when she sleep with someone, she doesn’t feel that flutter like Tiffany makes her.

She’s different.

11.26 AM Tiffany
I’m not into your jokes
Just say the restaurant name, I’m paying

Taeyeon grinning again.

11.27 AM Taeyeon
There is a good restaurant Jonghyun likes. 
But isn’t it too early for a dinner?

11.27 AM Tiffany
Lets change it into lunch then

This girl is quite shameless too. That got Taeyeon into a small smile.

11.28 AM Taeyeon
Nope, that mean you will go dinner alone
How bout this, I pay for the lunch and you pay for dinner later?

11.28 AM Tiffany
I will pay for myself

11.29 AM Taeyeon
Then lets just meet at the dinner
I will look Jonghyun first at the restaurant and considering about your contract

11.30 Tiffany
Okay okay, I’ll let you pay the lunch

Taeyeon smirk before giving her the address of the restaurant. 

“So where did we go right now?” Sunny come closer to Taeyeon after she finish her business with the bodyguard.

“Finish?”

“Yes, I told them to find through Social media. Fans might recognize him and post it online. If we don’t find him after lunch, I don’t think I can look for Jonghyun with you. I have to reschedule everything” Sunny sighed. 

“Its okay, as long as I got the car. I’ll be fine”

“Okay, I’ll lend agencies car. Where are we going?”

“There is some place Jonghyun always used to eat for lunch, we should look there first”

 

 

......

 

 

“Aunty!!!” Taeyeon shouted calling the restaurant owner. The owner running toward the door and greet Taeyeon warmly. She even hug her tightly and pat her .

“How are you?” The aunty break the hug and caress Taeyeon face like she is her precious daughter.

“I’m good of course! Where’s Jonghyun?” Taeyeon manage to ask.

“He just left a while ago” The aunty widen her eyes and look outside the door.

“How can you let him just leave?” Taeyeon pouting cutely toward the owner.

“You always like that! Why can’t you just let him be?” The aunty yell a little to Taeyeon in disappointment that she came here just to chase Jonghyun.

“Auntie, Why are there no people?” Sunny come inside after Taeyeon while looking around.

“Is usually is!” The owner shouted roughly at her annoyed with her question. Taeyeon chuckling at her bestfriend speechless face.

“Aunt! We’re eating here!” Taeyeon shouted while walking toward her favorite stop in the restaurant.

The beach facing windows. She loved the view so much so she always eat there whenever she went to Busan. After she walked toward her favorite spot and she found out that the view became more wonderful than it already is because of the person who sit on that place right now. A beautiful person.

She walk closer to the girl and grab the chair in front of her. The girl smile awkwardly at her makes Taeyeon smirk turning into a dork grin one after realizing how cute the person in front of her was.

I’ve never thought that this place would be more wonderful than it already is.

“Nice to see you again. I hope tonight we can meet again in the more private place” Taeyeon wink before take a seat in front of her.

“Look here, if you ask it again...”

“Do you know her?” Sunny suddenly approached both of them and take a sit beside Taeyeon with her arms crossing.

“I meet her at the train, Tiffany-sshi this is Sunny Jonghyun’s manager. Sunny, this is Tiffany she is the one from XX Beauty” Taeyeon introduce both of them and they just nodding their heads didn’t really think the handshake is necessary.

“So you still haven’t met Jonghyun?” Tiffany ask curious

“Ah, she said he just left a while ago” Taeyeon explain but look down, feel bad to the girl in front of her.

“So you couldn’t catch him now?” Tiffany became furious at Taeyeon’s word. She promised that she would bring Jonghyun to meet her.

No, she didn’t promised. But still she said that I can meet Jonghyun! She is indeed a liar, stupid jerk!

“What are you saying? We will find him, there is still lot of time” 

“Taeyeon unnie really coming?!” A voice of the girl echoing the room. Three of them look at person who is running toward Taeyeon right now. She hug Taeyeon and kiss her on the cheeks.

“Seolhyun-ah! Woah! You’ve gotten really pretty” Taeyeon pat the girl head. Seolhyun, the girl did not look like a young girl, but not look that old either. Maybe around 20s. And she is Taeyeon nephew.

“I’m originally pretty!” Seohyun said and continue “How can you come up to Busan often and not even show up to me. Aren’t you being too much?” She pouting and whining 

“Okay forgive me” Taeyeon then eyeing Tiffany who is look at both of them uncomfortably. “Ah right, this is my girlfriend”

“Pardon?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows confused.

“Really?” Seolhyun kindly smile at Tiffany.

“No, thats not it” Tiffany try to argue but the other girl seems doesn’t really care much.

“Aigoo, No? Why not?”

“No I’m not her girlfriend-“

“Unnie! Your girlfriend is such a shy type one”

“But still, isn’t she pretty?” Taeyeon try to brag about the stranger she called ‘girlfriend’.

“Well, who and when was your girlfriend not pretty? Every girlfriend you had was pretty” Seolhyun said sarcastically and left

“I know right” Sunny was now talking. Taeyeon feels bad for Tiffany and now Sunny was making a fuss about it too. 

Great, could this day getting more greater than this? She glared at Sunny who is sitting there looking at the side dish.

 

 

........

 

 

“Aigoo! How can I let you pay? Don’t bother, you are my nephew’s girlfriend!” Tiffany was about to give her money when suddenly the aunty grab her hands and push it away.

“No” Tiffany try to be a little more persistent and give it to her again but she push her again.

“Don’t worry about it”

“Ya! I told you I will pay for the lunch” Taeyeon come up and put her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter