Confession

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Noona, are you done yet?” Jinki voice coming through the phone.

Taeyeon smiled before walking outside the building. “Yeah, its done”

“You’re coming here, right noona?”

“Jinki-ah, I’m going to New York today. Remember?”

“I ask Seohyun that your flight in the night. You can come by here for a minute. I think the girls really need your attention”

“Whats wrong with the girls?”

“They don’t want to practice again, it gave me hard time Noona, please come and scold them for me” Jinki start to whining and try to make a cute sound.

Taeyeon frown and took her phone of her ear to look at the contact name. It was indeed Jinki “Don’t do that to me” Taeyeon said in cold tone.

“Ahh Noona! I’m serious here! They’re slacking around”

“Then you take care of it. I’m scared I would yell at them again. Their debut is coming, I don’t want to pressuring them” Taeyeon answer while walking toward his car. “And just tell them to practice or I will make them practice vocal with me after I came back”

Jinki roller his eyes “Wendy and Seulgi would love that though”

“Just take care of it. I want to go in peace mind without thinking about the girls” Taeyeon grab her car keys and get it open. “You know the reason I go, is for Jonghyun”

“But Noona! At least come by, if not I’m sure you’re going to regret it” Jinki said in teasing tone

“Why would I?” Taeyeon closed the her car door after get inside it.

“The things is, Tiffany Hwang from the XX Beauty is coming for a photoshoot on Jonghyun’s studio. They would be coming in an hour so better get here fast Noona!” Taeyeon about to start the engine when Jinki mentioning about Tiffany. 

She sighed. The mentioning of Tiffany’s name bring her into a silence. Her face still remaining in her head even after three month when she usually forget who slept with after a week. But Tiffany is not getting out of her mind.

Jinki heard the sigh “Nevermind Noona, Don’t come. Anyways, come back safely, see you on Wednesday” 

Her heart aches again. It would be an opportunity to met her, but would it be a good thing? What if she don’t want to meet me?

 

 

 

Am I ready to love again?

 

 

......

 

 

 

“Team leader, are you coming?” Bora went to her desk and see Tiffany busy typing something on her laptop.

She look up and found Bora with her bag ready to go to the photoshoot. Today’s shoot are located on Jonghyun’s studio. Because Jonghyun is a composer too, the cameramen and the fashion stylist said that it would be great to have a photoshoot on his studio.

His manager allowed it and already prepare the studio for today’s photoshoot. Tiffany know that there is lot of chance meeting Taeyeon on the agency. But after she heard from her secretary yesterday.. She’s scared.

What if she hates me? She’s misunderstanding of what I’m saying in the cafe. She hate me, Thats why she said she would disappear just like the memories of us. She probably forget about me already, right? Three month come on, she don't even remember the last girl she sleep with.

“Team leader” Bora tap her shoulders.

Tiffany look up and apologize “I’m sorry, I think I still have work to do”

Bora frowned “But we have a chance to meet her Team leader, from my research she is single” Bora whisper the last part.

She must be single, because she don’t want to be in relationship. That is my biggest concern too. If I came clean and apologize about what I said in the cafe, saying that it was all a life and confess to her how much I love her, would it changed anything? Will she accept to be in relationship with me?

Tiffany shakes her head at those thought. “I’m sorry, but maybe next time”

Bora pout “But Team Leader-“

“You will be late, hurry up” Tiffany shoo-wing her. Bora nodded with still pouting and leave the room leaving her alone.

 

 

 

Am I doing a right thing? Who is the coward now?

 

 

 

 


.......

 

 

 

 

The shooting went smoothly. Jonghyun posed really well and the cameraman also took good pictures. The place chosen was clearly inside the recording room, the place where Jonghyun recorded his golden voice.

Bora got bored, so she looked around the building and found some photos of Jonghyun and Taeyeon. They must be quite close, Bora muttered to herself.

"what are you doing here?" A voice shocking bora and she immediately looked to the origin of the voice and only saw Jinki grinning.

“I’m just looking around the building”

“I'm sorry but you’re not allowed” Jinki smiled politely.

Bora is shocked to listen and feels guilty so she bends to apologize “I’m sorry, I don’t know”

“Its okay, lets go” Jinki show the way back to the studio “You’re lucky. If the CEO here, she wouldn’t like it”

“She’s not here?”

Jinki shakes his head “She’s heading to New York”

They arrived at the studio. There was quite lot of people so they go to the empty couch. 

“Did your Team Leader come here?” Jinki ask after looking around and didn’t found someone he would like to see. Bora shakes her head as her answer. “Why?”

“She suddenly have lots of work” Bora shrugged.

“Ah.. They clearly avoiding each other” Jinki mumbled but Bora could hear it

“Who is avoiding to who?” Bora look at him curiously.

“Our boss must have something going on”

“Who? Jonghyun?” Bora ask while pointed at Jonghyun inside the recording room.

“The CEO, I think she likes your Team Leader”

“Ah.. Isn’t that oblivious?” Jinki frown “I know from the start. I see her writing on the notes and put it inside Jonghyun’s contract document”

Woah this is new, Jinki thought “What did she write?”

“I remember it very clearly, because it was a very romantic quotes I’ve ever read” Bora clasped her hands in admire of Taeyeon “It write ‘I hope that day could be our every- Team leader!”

“Team leader?” Jinki get confused when Bora suddenly stand up from the couch and look so surprised. He look up too and found the ‘team leader’ they’ve been talking about is there in front of them.

“Don’t you think, is not good to talk about others people behind them, Bora-ya?” Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows. 

Bora bowed two times in panic “I’m sorry Team Leader. I’m really sorry”

“Its okay, I’m here now. So talk in front of me” Tiffany sat on the couch across them. she checks the condition of the photo shoot before crossing her arms. “How is it? Update me”

“A-ah.. Yes, the photoshoot went well. Its Jonghyun third outfit, there are still five more outfits to shoot” Bora explain. Tiffany just nod and went to look at Jinki who avoid eye contact with her.

She gives her eyesmile to him “We meet again”

Jinki flustered the moment Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter