Goodbye

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here double update! 

 

Taeyeon woke up at the sound of her ringing phone. Stupid, why did you still have it in your pocket? Taeyeon groaned and answer the call before the girls on her arms wake up.

“Kim Taeyeon speaking”

“Ya! Did you found Jonghyun?! Why didn’t you reply my massage!!” 

“Low down your voice! I don’t want to hear you nagging early in the morning”

“Where are you?”

“Not your business. But I’ll find Jonghyun today, I contact his friend and they’re meeting up around lunch today” Taeyeon said sharing her conversation with some of Jonghyun friend that he know well.

“I hope he didn’t runaway again. I’m stressing out here taking care of his schedule”

“I’m hung up” Taeyeon said knowing that Sunny would complain about work things. And she doesn’t have mood for that.

Taeyeon hung up the phone and throw it away on the mattress. She went back to hug the girl on her arms. Her scent was amazing. She thought before kissing Tiffany’s hair. 

“Do you know how lucky I am to get your first? Your boyfriend was stupid” Taeyeon grinning to herself realizing that she is talking to the sleeping woman. “I know I don’t deserved you, but I’m not regret a single thing that we do yesterday. Strangely, I feel alive”

Tiffany snuggle closer to her chest and sleep again soundly makes Taeyeon chuckles. So you're clingy, did your boyfriend even know this? 

 

 

......

 

 

Tiffany queued to buy a ticket. While Taeyeon was waiting for her on the bench after finishing buying breakfast for both of them at the convenience store nearby.

Their morning is quite good. Tiffany kissed Taeyeon when she woke up and after she finished showering. Taeyeon tried hard not to do strange things that would make them awkward.

Taeyeon sighed. She hope the night would last forever and she will be remaining with Tiffany forever, but she know it would never happen.

‘there’s surely going to be a time that you’ll get hurt too’ Tiffany’s words keep coming to her heads. 

She is right, I get my karma. There will be a time that I would get hurt. She sighed again for a hundred times that morning.

“What did you get?” Tiffany approached her with the ticket and wallet in her hands.

“Did I ever told you, that your smile is so beautiful?” Taeyeon smile sincerely.

“Whats with the sudden cheesiness?” She blushed for a moment but then grab the plastic bag on Taeyeon lap.

“I get you double sandwich and some eggs. Eat one here and one more at the train, you’ll get hungry again later” Taeyeon crossed her arms.

“Why?” Tiffany open the sandwich and start eating slowly.

“You’re so exhausted last night” Tiffany almost chocked but Taeyeon give her the mineral water. She laugh at the blushing Tiffany.

“Yaaa!!!” Tiffany slap her arms after she recover from coughing.

“Sorry sorry..” Taeyeon Tiffany’s hair and fixing it. How she hope that this is not the last time  she would be meeting her. But the farewell is always there. Whatever it hurts, she must accept. Its her Karma.

Tiffany finish eating her breakfast and give her best smile to Taeyeon. Her eyes even smiled for her. And Taeyeon reply her with simple smile. Tiffany know better that it was a sad and disappoint smile. But they can’t do anything about it. 

“In the end, we’re leaving without meeting him” Tiffany break the silence. She face Taeyeon and they both were looking at each other in a close distance.

“If I meet Jonghyun, and receive his signature I’ll contact-“ Taeyeon’s word stopped. She forgot that they agreed to delete each other contact to prevent them for meeting again. 

Remembering it makes Taeyeon angry. Why would Tiffany want to avoids her that much? But it was good for her too. Taeyeon was not a good person for her either.

“How should we do our last greeting?”

“How would you want it?”

“Should we shake hands?” Tiffany lend her hands forward but Taeyeon went silence “Or we just hug?”

Taeyeon just chuckled bitterly.

“Then lets just” Tiffany hesitating but she continue “Saying goodbye like this”

Both of their eyes meet and staring at each other for awhile before Taeyeon break the eye contact and nod her heads. I deserved it, I don’t deserved you.

“Taeyeon...” Tiffany give her a bitter smile too before saying “Goodbye”

At least you call me with my name now, without formalities.

“You too, Tiffany.. Goodbye” Taeyeon give her best not to broke her tears so she look away. 

Tiffany turn around and walk away from her. How she hates seeing her back. There is no turn back. Tiffany get inside the train and Taeyeon turn her back too walking away from the train.

I still have jobs to do.

 

 

.....

 

 


“Don’t you dare to move young man!” Taeyeon pointing her fingers to the man who about to runaway when he saw her.

“Aw Noona!” Jonghyun holding her heads after Taeyeon hit him hard with her phone. 

“Do you know how much trouble you caused?” Taeyeon take a seat in front of him. “Have you ordered?”

Jonghyun shakes his head look down to the table didn’t dare to look into Taeyeon’s eyes.

“How do you feel? Feeling okay?” 

Again Jonghyun just nodded his head. But now he get a courage to meet Taeyeon in the eyes.

“Lets eat first, I haven’t had a breakfast” Taeyeon grab the menu book.

“Noona” Jonghyun finally open . “I don’t need money”

Taeyeon look up, Taeyeon furrowing her brows mad at his sentence. “Who said you’re going there for money?”

“Aren’t you doing this for money? Even the agency too” Jonghyun was straight and serious. And Taeyeon don’t remember seen Jonghyun being this serious before.

“Jonghyun-ah, this opportunity doesn’t come twice. Do you think its right you’re giving this up for a girl?”

“Noona, she is not just a girl. She is someone I love” Hearing the words love make Taeyeon chuckles mocking him. “You know that too, if not for my girlfriend I wouldn’t come this far” 

“Kim Jonghyun” Taeyeon raised her voice start to lose her patience.

“Noona, just not right now. I’m still learning everything and you know being idol is the most lonely thing in the world, I can't lose her, can’t live without her” Jonghyun sighed. 

“Jonghyun-ah..” Taeyeon’s word start to get soften hearing Jonghyun's desperate voice

“Noona, I know you were the one who shape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter