CHAPTER 5: MR. EIC AND MR. PRESIDENT

Hidden Message

 

Chanyeol's in the middle of the meeting with his co-officers discussing their assignments for the upcoming Founder's Day when his phone ring, an unknown number messaged him. Since he doesn't like anyone using phones, he's doing the same thing too though he feels the itch to open the message and he doesn't know why.

An hour after...

 

 

Although Chanyeol knew what Baekhyun wants from him, his sister asked his help this morning, he still doesn't like the idea. He's still pissed on him, what he did was overboard and none of his ing business. 

Or at least he is trying to be pissed of Baek, he doesn't know actually.

Because of the manual focus Beakhyun was doing that time to at least get the right shot he saw the yellow light on his peripheral vision and he knew someones taking a photo of them and his madness was added. He doesn't want anyone to see him cry, he's the student council president, and everyone knew him to be the tough-cold-smart-guy. What happened to him and Kyungsoo was a personal matter, he was hurt he admit because it wasn't just a normal breakup. Yes, Kyungsoo and he were together, he was the love of his life...

Beakhyun went out from their office and is about to turn around when he saw Chanyeol outside the council office staring at his phone. Yes, their office is two doors away from each other. He saw Chanyeol's message but he doesn't know how to reply to it. Maybe this is the universe already telling him to at least have a step forward and face what's making him uncomfortable. He did a big sigh before moving closer to where the guy is.