Chapter 24: SEHUN HYUNG

Hidden Message

Sehun saw Suho's recent tweet and he knew it's for him, the tweet is weird but he smiled on it. He replied on Suho's tweet just to more and he smiled even wider while typing on his phone.

 

 

 

When he clicked tweet he saw another post that made his eyebrow curve...

 

 

 

 

He immediately chat Chanyeol asking where he is.

 

 

 

Sehun hurriedly jumped out on his bed, get his keys and drove towards his cousin. 

It's too loud and very crowded thank goodness his tall enough to look where Chanyeol is. The party is getting hotter and hot girls are everywhere already, some tried to flirt with him when he was trying to pass their areas. He can't deny his charismatic effect to everyone when he is around with the crowd, he knew to himself that he is handsome.

The last turn of his head and he saw Chanyeol leaning his head on a table with a hot chick behind him, most probably trying to flirt with him. He hurriedly walked towards his cousin.

"Hi handsome, are you alone? You want us to go to a private area?"

"Hi, babe! I'm sorry, my cousin's with me. May I have a private talk with him?"

The hot babe turned his attention to Sehun and stared at him up and stopped her stare below his waist.

"Oh, golly sweet! Perhaps you want to go with me instead?"

She didn't actually look at Sehun on his face but instead on the area which caught her eyes. And again, this young guy knew how blessed he is in that area too. But this is not the time to flirt, he scolds himself."

"I would love too but my cousin needs me more. Maybe some other time?"

"Why not? I'll wait for that chance." After the girl looked at him flirtatiously, she her lips and bit it, then walks out.

Sehun made a deep sigh, restraining himself and focused on his cousin.

"Hyung!"

He slapped Chanyeol's back as hard as he could and the latter groaned and slowly looked up and smiled at him.

"Sehuniiiie..."

"What is wrong with you? Come on, let's go. I'll bring you home."

"No! Don't want!" Chanyeol gets back his arm when Sehun grabbed it, sits up, and pout like a baby.

"Hyung, being here won't help. What's up?"

"Sehuniiiieeee...I think...Baekhyun...my Pupp...and his best friend...they're together..."

Sehun doesn't know whether to laugh at his cousin or comfort him first. But he decided to take a photo first and asked him what happened?

"How'd you know? What happened with you too and Kyungsoo?"

"No...Kyungsoo, no Kyungsoo...we not together...I Beakhyun like...no love..."

"Oh my gods Hyung, stop being a baby and tell him right away."

"No...hup! Me told him...hup! But he and that ...hup!" His cousin is really drunk. He's starting to have hiccups whenever he talks. This is the first time he saw Chanyeol this wasted though, usually, it's the other way around because he is more careless between them.

"Hyung, you know what, you just have to be brave to ask him with right words. Only if you knew..."

And when he looked at Chanyeol, the guy slept peacefully.