CHAPTER 21: Third Wheel

Hidden Message

Baekhyun massaged his head, he just finished his last set of exams today and it means he can breathe, watch series he likes and just chill. He stretched his hands, arms and back when he remembered what he and Jongdae talked about yesterday. Now that he thought about it since he entered the library to just spend his free time reading something useful, he noticed students were stealing glances at him. Gossip taboo crossed his mind, he pulled out his phone on his pocket and searched the account on twitter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell? What is this now? This is insane...

 

While he was scrolling the tweet he saw replies supporting Kyungsoo and his ever-supportive Managing Editor also commented supporting him and Chanyeol. He didn't know how this twitter creates a big impact on every student not until now. He's views about his college changed in just a few days and it's still shaking him.

 

His thoughts stopped when someone at his back tapped his shoulder lightly, he turned his head and saw a smiling Yixing before sitting on his left side.

 

"Done with your exams Pupp?"

 

"Mmm.." he nodded. "How about you Unie? Acing your exams again?"

 

"Oy... I'm not that good you know that. Or are you talking to your results already, acing it?"

 

Beakhyun smiled while having this light conversation with his best friend. "Don't push it to me Unnie."

 

"By the way, do you have any plans tonight?"

 

"Not that I think of, why? Are we going on a date?" He teased.

 

Yixing laughed at him. "I'm sorry Pupp but you're going to be a third wheel tonight." The Pupp's eye widened expecting the next words his best friend are going to say. "I'm liking someone, I want to introduce you to her."

 

Baekhyun clings his arms to Yixing and leans his head closer to his best friend. "Ommo... My favorite Unicorn is in love and will have lesser time with his Pupp." He made a sad face looking at him.

 

Yixing snapped his fingers on the latter's forehead and tapped his hair. "You know you will always be my favorite Pupp but starting tonight I think you'll going to have another friend that will take care of you too."

 

"She has to be nice not just to me but most especially to you. If she breaks your heart Unnie, I swear to gods, I will be her greatest nightmare."

 

"Ey...ey... I didn't train you to be brutal."

 

He knows Yixing is joking but still, he stared at him sharply like his gonna slit someone's throat. "Try me. But anyway, I am so happy with you Unnie! I can't wait to see her tonight. Oh... what time should it be?"

 

"I'll pick you up at seven."

 

"Alright! See you later Unnie! Make yourself handsome tonight!"

 

"Hey! As if I don't have the looks Pupp."

 

"Jeeez! Adoring yourself now huh? Be more attractive. Go! Shoo! Shoo! See you!" He kiddingly pushed him and gave his best friend a flying kiss. His eyes are still twinkling and he can't put away his smile. He can't believe that his not so talkative friend is starting to date, someone.

 

On the other side of the table, there's Chanyeol who's secretly staring Beakhyun, happy while having a conversation with the Engineering guy.

 

 

Hi! I am trying to update whenever I have time but I don't think I can update everyday constantly so bear with the me and the story. Sorry in advance. I hope you enjoy this one, thank you! :)