Superstar

Superstar

 

Chapter 9:

The ending

 

''What? It can't be happening.'' Pauline stated as she watched the news about Aiden Lee.

 

''She and that stupid girl? Huh. He managed to say I love you with that grrrr....''

 

She rode her car and immediately goes to the place where Aiden and I are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You really can't resist my charm, right?'' I said to Aiden while we were dancing.

 

''Ahm, yes. A little. Ha-ha.'' he replied

 

We laughed and laughed.

 

''Oh by the way, I would like you to meet my sister Elaine.''

 

''Oh, nice meeting you Elaine. Would you like to dance with me?'' Aiden said.

 

My sister, with her surprise nodded and she danced with Aiden with her two eyes very much focused on him.

 

Hours later,

 

''I'll bring you two, home. Come, ride on my car.'' Aiden said.

 

We rode on his car and like what he said he brought us home. But bad thing happened when we came home.

 

''Stephanie Gomez! Get out of that house. You will never be Aiden Lee's girlfriend because I am the one. You can't be!'' Pauline said.

 

Aiden ran towards her and held her hand and stopped her from knocking so loudly on the door.

 

''Pauline, what is going on with you?'' Aiden asked.

 

''Aiden, no, you can't do this to me.'' she replied.

 

''We are over. And I will never be blinded again by you.''

 

Pauline pointed to me and started uttering the words,

''She? She's the one who replaced my place in your heart? She??!''

 

She ran towards me and starter slapping me. Good thing my sister was there to saved me. While the two of them were fighting, their hands pushed me and suddenly I feel down and my head bumped.

 

''Steph, Steph'' the last words I heard.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Steph, Steph, wake up. It's already going home.'' Ashley said.

 

''Huh? What? Where am I?'' I said.

 

''Heller? You're here in school. Can't you remember? You fell asleep. Good thing our last professor didn't come. Come one let's go home.'' Taylor said.

 

‘‘Where are Aiden Lee and Pauline?''

 

''What are you talking about? Are you dreaming? Oh, so you're dreaming about Aiden Lee? Ahah, I see.'' Ashley teased me.

 

I looked back and I said on my mind. *It was all a dream?*

 

Still, I looked puzzled and I can't accept that it was just a dream.

 

''Come on. Let's go. I still need to download the movie of Aiden Lee.'' Taylor said.

 

There's nothing I can do but just laugh at myself.