Superstar

Superstar

 

Chapter 7:

Move on!

 

BREAKING NEWS

 

Aiden Lee's rumored girlfriend just talked up.

 

''What?'' Aiden said.

 

''You want to know everything? First, I never met him. Second, I never met him and third I NEVER MET HIM. Aiden Lee is a famous star and you're just making your own drama. Don't you know you're ruining my life?  I never wanted this and never will I.''

 

Well, maybe she really never met Aiden Lee. So the rumors had ended.

 

''What? So she's mad at me.'' Aiden said.

 

Slapping his face that's what he did. He made a mistake for denying me. He immediately changed his clothes and ran to his car to go on our home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Steph, pack your things up we're going home. Mom just texted. They still have a job there so we should make it a little faster because they're already going home.'' Elaine said.

 

''Ok... I'll start packing up.'' I said.

 

We started packing up and at the moment we finished packing mom and dad arrived with grandma.

 

''Oh my granddaughters. Grandma is going to miss you again.'' she said while hugging us.

 

''We'll visit you again soon grandma'' Elaine said.

 

''So, girls, are you ready? So let's go.'' dad said.

 

We left the house. Aiden didn't catch us home.

 

While on the road home, I was just thinking. He didn't even manage to call and say sorry to me. I hate him and cursed him. I thought he was different.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we left grandma's home, a car came there and a man came running towards the front door of my grandma's house.

 

''Steph! Steph! Please come out! I need to talk to you.'' the man said.

 

Grandma opened the door and said,

''Steph is not here anymore. She left and went back to Texas. Oh wait. You're....’’

 

''Yes, I'm Aiden Lee. Thank you grandma for saying. I really need to talk to her.'' Aiden said.

 

''So that issue was true? Between the two of you?'' grandma asked.

 

''Honestly, yes, I met her and I never thought of falling for her. Grandma, I need your help. I made a mistake for denying her and I don't know what to do. Yes, I have a girlfriend but I don't love her. I just need someone to listen to me. And with Steph, I feel like I am really who I am.''

 

''I know Steph was hurt. So much. But this I say to you. Go to Texas. If you really love her. Say it in front of many people that you love her and say to the paparazzi that you lied. Honesty is still the best policy my boy.''

 

''Thank you grandma for that great advice. I'll use it.''

 

''Ok. Go. God bless on your trip.''

 

''Thank you again!'' Aiden said while running towards his car.