Superstar

Superstar

 

Chapter 3:

Backstage Accident

 

''This is not a parking lot,'' I said.

 

''Well, I know. This is just a waiting lot. :)'' she said.

 

''You mean, we're going to wait for him?''

 

''Don't worry my lil sis. If I just have a chance to talk with him I'll give you what you want, tata!''

 

I have been waiting there for her and paparazzi went out saying there's no Aiden Lee there. Still minutes I've waited. My sister is still in nowhere. So, I walked there, going near to the backstage door and suddenly,

 

*BAM*

 

''Ouch,'' that's only the word I said.

 

''What? Uhm, Sorry. What should I do? Come, come are you hurt?'' a man said.

 

''Oh not really, but wait.''

I looked at him thoroughly.

''You're Aiden Lee right?!'' I said.

 

''Yes...no more time to talk. I have to bring you to the clinic. Come and ride the car. The paparazzi might see you with me and I don't like to have any issues with you and saying that I date a non-showbiz girl.''

 

''Ok....’’

 

He started driving and then played his radio with his songs playing. Ugghhh.. It's like as if I like it. I turned it off.

 

''You don't like my music?'' he said.

 

''I like your music, the melody, the lyrics but not the singer.''

 

He stared at me as if like he was shocked and puzzled.

 

We all know, girls really love him and they're so obsessed with him. But not I. I differ from them.

 

''What? Shocked?'' I said.

 

He just nodded.

 

''Well, my sister likes you. Not only likes you but also so obsessed with you.'' I added.

 

''But why don't you like me?'' he said.

 

''It is because people like you, a star, taught everyone or every girl in the world loves you.''

 

''Ok. Whatever.'' I said.

 

We arrived at his clinic. Well, the doctor was his friend and he keeps on asking if I'm fine and that's kinda weird and awkward in feeling. Well, who would have imagined, a normal girl together with a famous star?

 

*RING RING*

 

''Hello, Oh mom. Why did you call?'' Aiden said.

 

''Honey, where are you? The press conference will start a bit. Pauline is already looking for you here. Come here faster.'' his mom said.

 

''Oh! I forgot. Ok...I'll come...just wait for a bit.'' Aiden said.

 

''Ok honey. Come faster.''

 

*Cell phone over*

 

''Are you done with her? I need to go to my press conference.'' Aiden said to his friend.

 

''Yes, she just needs to put ice bag on her head. Wait, don't tell me she's your new girlfriend?!'' his friend teased.

 

''No! I'm not. And will never be.'' I said.

 

''Why are you shouting. I'm just asking.'' he said.

 

''Oh My Gosh! Not the paparazzi!'' Aiden exclaimed. ''We have to go! I don't like the paparazzi to see me with you.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We immediately go to his car and he drove. Good thing the paparazzi didn't see us.

 

''Ok...We've lost the paparazzi. So please, can you take me home?'' I said.

 

''Ok. Just wait. I just need to go to the press conference and show my face there or else my whole life would be a mess.'' he said.

 

He drove as fast as he can. Well, really, he's a great driver. We just arrived on the press conference right on time.

 

''Cover your face with this scarf, people might see you.'' Aiden said while throwing the scarf to me.

 

''You don't need to throw it. I can get it if I want.'' I said.

 

''No more time for arguing. I'm almost late.''

 

We went there using the backdoor so people won't see us. Then, I suddenly looked at my hand and saw him holding it.

 

*A star is holding my HAND!*

 

''Stay here for awhile. Don't go out. I don't want people to see you. Wait here until I come back.'' Aiden said leaving me in a room. Not that big and not that dark.

 

''Ok. I'm going to wait.''

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Let's all welcome, Aiden Lee!'' the emcee announced.

 

''Hello, everyone. I'm sorry I'm late for the press conference. I've faced a heavy traffic. Please forgive me.'' Aiden said.

 

*Traffic... Stars really need to tell a lie for paparazzi.* I said in my mind.

 

Hours later...

 

What's taking him so long? It has been as if I waited for a decade. I can't even imagine I'm with a Famous-superstar. But I don't care. I said I don't like him and I'm not his fan.

 

''Hey...Hey... Faster. Come on. The press conference is over. I have to bring you home now.'' Aiden said.

 

''Thank God! My sister might be worried about me now.'' I said.

 

We rode again his car. And at last, he brought me home.

 

''Thanks for the ride.'' I said.

 

He held my hand and said,

''Wait. Can you give me a thing that could make me disguise as if I'm not a star?'' he asked.

 

''Well, you can choose from those boxes near the garage. There are a lot of things there.'' I replied.

 

''Great! Thanks.''

 

He went there of course with me. He chose this hat. A hat given by my ex-boyfriend. That was our hat. Both of us have it and we wear it every time we meet. But we broke up. And the hurtful thing is I don't even know the reason.

 

''It looks good on you.'' I said.

 

''Well, everything is good for Aiden Lee.'' he said.

 

''Whatever. Go home now. My parents might see you here. Go.''

 

''Thanks.''

 

He left grandma's house and I gently go to my bedroom.

 

*I wish this day won't be over.*