Superstar

Superstar

 

Chapter 5:

Paparazzi

 

''I'm home!'' I said.

 

''It looks like you have been so happy. Where have you been? Huh?'' mom asked.

 

''Just somewhere there. :)'' I replied.

 

I entered my room and lied down on my bed. This day I think was the best day that happened in my life. A Superstar was with me and he toured me here in Hollywood.

 

Suddenly,

 

''A message from Aiden.'' I said.

 

--Goodnight! Thanks for spending a day with me. I really appreciate the way you listen to me. Take care. 3392243--

 

*What does 3392243? And he still has managed to text me?! Ha-ha*

 

On the other hand,

 

''Well, it seems like our son is so happy today. Why? Is there good news?'' his dad said.

 

''Well, nothing. Just on this day I haven't met any paparazzi.'' Aiden said.

 

His dad gave a puzzled look but laughed at the end.

 

Well, I really don't want this day to end. But there's nothing I can do.

 

''Aiden Lee?'' my sister said as she heard the one I said.

 

''No, why would he text me. And he doesn't even know me.'' I replied.

 

''But I heard Aiden.''

 

''Elaine, its Angel not Aiden. You might just have heard it wrong.''

 

''Maybe. Ok. I still need to take a rest Aiden Lee will have a press conference tomorrow. And I have to go. Goodnight lil sis.''

 

''Night!''

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'*PHONE RING*

 

''Hi Aiden, ahm, are you going to fetch me later for the press conference,'' a girl's voice said.

 

Well, it is Pauline Im. The girlfriend of one of the most famous people in the world. She is said to be the perfect girl. She has the qualities that a normal girl would want. She is beautiful, rich, have a great voice and dancing skills. But I don't like her. She seems to be so plastic and pretend to be nice when camera is there but yet she's not nice. I can still remember the first time I saw her. I was really an avid fan of her but after that, I cursed her. Well, she just threw the gift that I gave her which I saved it for almost 2 years.

 

''Oh...right...right... I'm going to fetch you up later at 8am. Wait for me.'' Aiden replied.

 

''Ok, I'll wait for you. I love you.'' she said.

 

''Ok.'' Aiden.

 

*PHONE CALL ENDED*

 

Looking so puzzled, Pauline asked herself, ''Why did Aiden forget to tell me I love you? Oh maybe he's just nervous about the conference.''

 

On the other hand,

 

''But mom, I can't or what I mean she shouldn't join. Only fans of Aiden Lee should go there. She might ruin the press conference?!'' Elaine said.

 

''Well, if you will not include her I think I have to withdraw your permission to leave.'' mom replied.

 

''Oh well, there's nothing I can do.''

 

My sister went to my room and shouted,

 

''Steph! Wake up! And fix yourself. You're coming with me on Aiden's press conference. Mom, wouldn't allow me if you're not included. So stand up. I don't want to be late.''

 

''What? But I don't like to go there. I'll just get bored.'' I replied.

 

''Whether you like it or not, you're coming. So stand up.''

 

She forced me to stand up. And there's nothing I can do. She's my sister and I know she is so much addicted to him. And there's no way I could stop that.

 

''Ok...Ok... I'm going up.''

 

''Well, do it faster.''

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister drove the car and we went to the place where the press conference is held. Well, as usual, many paparazzi and people are there.

 

''How will we enter that building? We don't even have passes there. And only passes is the way to enter there.'' I said.

 

''Passes? Well, lil sis. I'm always prepared.'' Elaine replied.

 

She brought out two passes. One for her and one for mine. Well, this is it. We're going to enter the building.

 

Fans started to go wild. And screams started to blare.

 

‘‘Oh my gosh. It's Aiden Lee.'' my sister said.

 

He walked down, together with Pauline Im, and saw the two of us there where I am being pushed and shook by my sister. They walked near our way and saw us. Aiden held my hand, smiled and said,

 

''Hi, my dear fan. You may go inside if you have passes.''

 

I just nodded. My sister screamed because of course he was just right in front of us.

 

''He held your hands. OMG. I'm going to tell people that you're my sister.'' Elaine said.

 

Well, actually, she doesn't know anything about Aiden and me. What I mean about that is the meet-up. And I'm not going to tell it. She'll go mad and wild.

 

Ladies and Gentlemen. We are gathered here in this building for a press conference of Aiden Lee. And here he is.

 

''Hi everyone'' Aiden said.

 

He sat down and paparazzi started to ask him.

 

''Aiden, well, we know that you're going to have a World Tour Concert. On what countries are the management is planning for you to go and held your concert?''

 

''Well, as of now, I only know some places. Mexico, Italy, Las Vegas, South Korea, Philippines, Australia, Singapore and Indonesia. I'm not yet sure if they would still add some places.''

 

''Thank you for answering my question.''

 

''My pleasure.'' he said.

 

''Ahm, Aiden. We saw this picture and may we ask who is she?''

 

‘‘Who let me see.''

 

When I looked. OMG this is not good. It's me. No way.

 

''Hey, that girl looks like..'' my sister haven't finish yet her speaking and I pulled her and we go out of the room.

 

''Wait...wait... Why are we leaving?''

 

''Mom just called, we need to go home.'' I said so she can't see my picture.

 

We went home and mom was nowhere in sight.

 

''Where is mom? I thought she's calling us?'' Elaine said.

 

''Yes, mom said they're leaving and where going to stay and check the house.'' I replied.

 

''What? Oh wait. I'll just open the TV and there's a live watching of the press conference.''

 

''oh no you won't''