Superstar

Superstar

 

Chapter 2:

Bye Texas! Hello California!

 

''What?! You're leaving?! When?'' Ashley shouted.

 

''Yes, I'm leaving tomorrow. Sounds funny, right? I'm going to miss you guys. But you'll still stay here in my heart and you will always be my best friend forever and ever!'' I replied.

 

''Do you really need to go?'' Marcus asked.

 

''Yes, and there's nothing I can do to stop it or even to make things slow,'' I said with a teary eyes.

 

''I'm gonna miss you my friend but, can I ask a favor?'' Taylor said.

 

''Sure what is it?''

 

''California is where Aiden Lee stays so if you can see him give me your address and please I'm gonna write a message for him and give it. Thanks!''

 

''*harsh*, I'm going out of this place and still Aiden Lee is on your mind,'' I said jokingly.

 

Ashley and Taylor looked at each other and said, ''SORRY!!'' and both laughed.

 

''Well, Aiden Lee is really great singer and has great dancing skills. That's why all girls are getting in love with him. Even boys idolized him. No doubt.'' Marcus said.

 

''All girls? Are you sure?'' I said.

 

''Ok. Not all, but almost all the girls.'' he replied.

 

''Hey, all of you, listen, don't change your contact numbers or if you will change it give it to me immediately so we will not lose contacts'' I said smilingly.

 

''Of course! Take Care of yourself and God Bless. We're going to miss you.'' they said.

 

We hugged each other and that may be the last time I'm going to see my friends who've loved me for who I am.

 

Still with all these feeling going through my head, I am still happy that I became a part of their lives and so as they a part of my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Have you already finished packing things?'' Elaine asked.

 

''Not yet,'' I said. ''But I’m almost finish. What time are we going to move?''

 

''Early morning. I don't know the exact time. Hey, wait, wait... Look at the TV. OMG! It's Aiden Lee! What?! He's going to have a concert in California?! I really have to buy tickets. I really need to buy it!!''

 

''Well, go and tell mom. But whatever happens, I'm not going with you.'' I said.

 

''Fine! You'll soon see why girls get obsessed with him.''

 

''We're home! Are you guys ready to move?'' Mom said.

 

''I'm on!'' I said.

 

''So what are you waiting for? Put the entire luggage in the car and away we'll go. We have a long travel to take. So faster.''

 

As I slowly put my things on the back of the car, I peek on our house, on the village where I was born, grew up and even learn. Things make me cry but like I said 'there's nothing I can do to stop it or even make things slow'. All I can do for now is just going with the flow.

 

''All things packed?'' Dad asked.

 

''Yes. And I'm ready to see Aiden Lee!'' Elaine said.

 

''Come on! Let's go,'' I said.

 

We sat, and dad drove the car. Bye my lovely place. That's all I can say. As we are on our way to California,

 

''You're like a queen and beautiful I just can't be without you girl, ooh yeah!'' Elaine sang.

 

''Ok. This Aiden Lee stuff's trying to go again.'' I said.

 

''Why don't you like him?!'' she asked.

 

''I don't know just maybe, I really don't understand him and I don't see any reason to like him,'' I replied.

 

''Mom, I forgot to tell. Aiden Lee will have his concert on California, ahm, can I go and watch?!'' she asked.

 

''Ahm, your dad and I will think about it. Take a sleep first. We are still far from our destination.'' mom said.

 

''Ok better. No Aiden Lee there.'' I said.

 

Elaine raised one eyebrow while looking at me.

 

''What?'' I said.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''We're here! Feel the breeze of California!'' Mom said.

 

''Jump out of the car and unpack your things...we're already here... :)'' Dad added.

 

''AIDEN LEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm going to see you sooner. You should wait for me'' Elaine shouted after she goes down the car.

 

There's nothing really good here, I guess. Just want to see grandma and wait for her wellness. And after that, I'll ask Mom and Dad to go back to Texas where my heart is left.

 

We went inside and saw grandma there sitting and just watching TV. She doesn't look like sick. I think she's even stronger than before.

 

''Grandma! We're here!'' I said.

 

''Oh my lovely granddaughters... Come on here and let grandma give you a big hug.'' she said.

 

''Mom, I taught you are sick? But still you can stand up and watch TV?'' our mom said.

 

''Oh dear, I'm not really that sick. I just want you guys to visit me here. Just for a vacation,'' grandma replied.

 

''So do you mean we're going home too?!'' I asked.

 

''Yes, my granddaughter, you're just staying here for a week or two.'' she said.

 

''So mom, you mean, uhh... Why didn't you just tell us? We brought the whole home here.'' mom said jokingly.

 

''Ok...ok... Enough with it. Mom, can you please allow me to go to Aiden Lee's concert? Please. Promise I'd be a good girl.'' Elaine said.

 

''Ahm... Ok. But in one condition.'' mom said.

 

''What? I will do it.''

 

''Steph will go with you.'' mom said.

 

''WHAT!!??!!'' the two of us screamed.

 

''No way, I'm not going to go to that nonsense concert.'' I said.

 

''And there's no way I'm going to include you. Only fanatics go there.'' she said.

 

''Well, it seems nobody can go to that concert...lalala....’’ mom said (with a teasing tune)

 

''No! Ok fine. She's going with me.'' Elaine said.

 

She held my hand and brought me to our room.

 

''My dear sister. Promise just go with me and I will not talk about Aiden Lee for the rest of the vacation.'' Elaine said.

 

''Vacation? How about whole life?'' I said.

 

She raised one eyebrow again and makes a pout-looking.

 

''Ok...Ok... I'll go.'' I said.

 

''Elaine! There's news about your favorite actor.''

 

''What?! Coming....’’

 

She ran smilingly. I know I don't like him but just for my sister, I'll go.

 

''Oh My Gosh! No way, he's going to be there? Mom I need to go.'' Elaine said.

 

''Ok but bring Steph with you.'' mom said.

 

''Use the car, and here's the key.'' Dad said.

 

''Ok dad, mom. Thanks very much.''