Superstar

Superstar

 

Chapter 6:

Ouch!

 

''Why are you so affected? What's wrong?!'' Elaine asked.

 

''Well, nothing. It's just so non-sense'' I replied.

 

''Maybe for you it's non-sense but for me it has sense.''

 

She then opened the TV and there's nothing I can do to stop her from doing that.

 

Aiden Lee dating a fan girl without his girlfriend's consent?

 

That's the News Break headline.

 

''What?????!!!!! Who???!''

 

Aiden Lee, in his press conference today, was been asked by the paparazzi about the girl that is said to be his new girl. This girl is known as Stephanie Gomez from Texas. He denied that rumor.

 

''I maybe saw her. Many fans saw me and have pictures with me. But promise I never met her nor even spent time with her.'' Aiden Lee stated.

 

Well, we heard what he said. That this Stephanie Gomez is just making some stories.

 

My sister turned off the TV and looked at me and saw my tears slowly fall from my eyes and into my cheeks.

 

''So is that why you don't like me to see that?'' Elaine asked.

 

I didn't speak and just ran to my room not because of shame but because I'm hurt. Promise! I'm hurt. I thought what he said to me yesterday was right and yet I was wrong. I lied down my bed and threw the cell phone.

 

Elaine got the phone. Fixed it and saw every message and pictures of Aiden and me.

 

''So last night, the message, was Aiden. For real?'' Elaine asked.

 

''Yes. It's all true. I met him when you we're in his concert. And I can't believe that after all that is he's going to deny that he have met me?''

 

My sister maybe understands what I meant. She got closer to me and hugged me tight. That was the first time my sister was concerned about me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PAK*

 

''What? Why did you slap me?'' Aiden asked Pauline.

 

''That is for that issue. You? Getting in love with a fan? What a jerk.'' Pauline replied.

 

''I told you it wasn't true.''

 

''But the paparazzi won't give that issue unless they've seen something. I know you Aiden. I know you.''

 

Pauline left Aiden alone there on one corner.

 

''So what do you mean? You're breaking up with me?'' Aiden shouted.

 

''That's right. I'll give you time to think if you really deserve my love.'' Pauline replied.

 

With a puzzled look, Aiden Lee just stops talking and after he saw Pauline left he laughed. He then texted his best friend Mark. ''Dude, I'm free. XD''

 

Mark replied him saying, ''Pauline broke-up with you?''

 

''Yes dude.''

 

He immediately called me after that conversation.

 

*RING RING*

 

''Hey, Steph. I have a news for you, Pauline and I just broke-up and I'm so happy with it. I don't like her anymore. There is someone else I love.'' Aiden said.

 

I was just listening and I never talk. With these tears in my eyes, I can't manage to talk anymore.

 

''Hey, are you there? Wait, are you crying? What?'' he asked.

 

''Think about what you said'' I said.

 

I shouted him those words and I immediately turned it off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Steph, there's a lot of paparazzi there and they're waiting for you outside. I think you should go and speak up.'' Elaine said.

 

''I have to fix this mess up before mom and dad go home.'' I replied.

 

I was like forward and backward. Do not know if I will continue to walk through the door. But still, I managed to do it. Paparazzi came running to me and questions, cameras, and microphones started to bloom on my eyes.

 

''Is it real that you're Aiden Lee's girlfriend?''

 

''How did you meet?''

 

''What do you feel when he denied you?''

 

Questions started to blare and I only say,

 

''You want to know everything? First, I never met him; Second, I never met him and third I NEVER MET HIM. Aiden Lee is a famous star and you're just making your own drama. Don't you know you're ruining my life? I never wanted this and never will I.''

 

I went inside the house and sat down on the sofa. That's what I wanted to say. I hope it would get to him so he would know what I feel when he denied me on the first place.