Superstar

Superstar

 

Chapter 4:

Star's life

 

 

''Hey mom!'' Aiden said.

 

''Oh wait honey; I'm still talking to the director of your movie. You just wait huh?'' mom said.

 

''Ok.'' he said with a sad look.

 

He entered his room, lied on his bed and silently tells,

 

''I wish they were just my parents and not my manager who holds every schedule of my life.''

 

''Wait, how about that girl? Oh wait, I forgot to ask what her name is'' he said.

 

Aiden went back to his car and find a thing that maybe I left in his car.

 

''A cell phone,'' he said. ''She might have left it here in the car yesterday. I have to give it back to her.''

 

He looked at my contacts and he saw my name.

 

Stephanie Gomez

16 years old

Texas

 

He then called a contact.

 

On the other hand,

 

''Where is my phone? I've searched everywhere and it is nowhere in sight. I can't tell mom that it's lost.'' I said.

 

*RING RING*

 

''Hello, Campbell’s residence, may I help you?'' grandma said.

 

''Oh, hello. Ahm, may I speak with Stephanie Gomez, I'm a friend of her.'' he said.

 

''Ok just wait.'' grandma said. ''Steph, darling, please come down. Someone on the phone wants to talk with you. He said, he's your friend.''

 

''Coming!'' I said as I run fast. ''Thanks grandma''

 

''Hello, who is it?'' I asked.

 

''Can't you remember this voice?'' he said.

 

''I have no time for your joking stuffs. Who are you?''

 

''Ok...Ok... Fine. Don't get mad. It's Aiden Lee. And I just want to say that you left your phone in my car yesterday.''

 

''What? Give it to me. I'll be dead if it's lost.''

 

''Meet me on Calvin's beach resort at 10 am sharp. No more buts.''

 

*PHONECALL ENDED*

 

''What?! I still need to go there? Haaaayyyy....'' I said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I'm already here and yet where is he?'' I asked while searching for him.

 

Then someone pulled me at the back of the tree.

 

''Hide. Paparazzi might see you.'' he said.

''Oh....’’ while giving the phone to me.

 

''Thanks.''

 

I'm starting then to leave but he held my hand and said,

 

''I'm sorry for what happened and I'm planning to treat you a tour for the day. I'm going to be your tour guide here in Hollywood.'' he said.

 

''Are you joking me? You don't like paparazzi to see us and yet you're inviting me to go with you and have a tour?'' I said.

 

''Yes, but paparazzi will not see us if we go on this long road of California.'' he said.

 

I just nodded. I really want to go and roam the whole California. And this is the time. Together with him.

 

I rode his car without us knowing paparazzi caught a picture of me entering his car. *OMG*

 

We started roaming around and he started singing his songs while driving. I just laugh.

 

We went to different places and it became a very memorable moment for us. We took pictures here and there and everywhere.

 

''Thanks for the tour.'' I said.

 

''No problem, should I take you home?'' he said.

 

''Yes please.''

 

We are then on our way to my home when,

 

BANG

 

''What was it?'' I asked.

 

''I think the wheel just burst out'' he replied.

 

''What? But do you have an alternative for it?''

 

''Yes, but the problem is I don't know how to put it.''

 

''Maybe you have friends who can fix it.''

 

''Yah! Great idea, I'm going to call Mark.''

 

While waiting for his friend to come, we had a small talk about his life and my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

''So it's really fun being a Superstar!'' I said.

 

''Not that actually. Paparazzi are always there and my life goes around lies.'' he replied.

 

''How?''

 

''Well, sometimes, we need to tell a lie or an issue for us to be talked about. That's for those who are not that famous. But for stars like me, I need to tell a lie so paparazzi will stop following me.''

 

''So why are they still following you?''

 

''They are following me to get some issues that will throw me.''

 

''Ok. I see. How do you feel now? No cameras, no microphones? Just only you and me in this place where I don't know where is it.''

''Better. I feel like me. And not Aiden Lee the famous one. It's like I've been closer to who I really am.''

 

''Good.'' the only word that I've said.

 

''Thanks for the talk. You are great. And a terrible person.''

 

''Me? Terrible person? Ha-ha''

 

We continued some small talks as we wait for his friend. Well, here, I know him more. The real him that no one knows.

 

Our talk ended when his friend came and fixed the car.

 

''Hey. It's Mark.''

 

Mark is his best friend since childhood. He is a friend who always hides him whenever troubles come. Aiden actually got his interest in singing because of Mark.