Chapter 49:Awkward situation

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

The moment he saw Luhan falling over,he didn't even think twice and saved him from falling flat on his face. As Luhan opened his eyes,surprised that he hadn't been hit by the impact of the floor,then realised he was in an all to familiar situation...caught in Sehun's arms again..Luhan looked up,locking eyes with Sehun .The boys in the background didn't even say a word, they were like fan girls waiting intently for the protagonist to kiss their crush.Sehun and Luhan almost forgot about their existence and they could feel their hot breaths against their lips.If either one of them leaned in just a little,their lips would meet.Sehun was entranced by the soft looking lips of his and was so tempted to lean in,even Luhan had a similar gaze on his own pair.Sehun decided to take the opportunity to tease the deer boy."Hey,how many times have I save you from falling already?Too many times to count isn't it.I'm afraid you might fall for me at this rate,or you might've already fallen huh?" "Don't get cocky now,I won't fall for the likes of you!"Luhna retorted but he could already feel the heat rising up in his cheeks and since the light in the room was pretty bright,everyone in the room could clearly see the bright pink tint of his cheeks.The "audience" was incredibly drawn into the scene and it was almost like they were watching an award winning drama in which the actors seemed like they genuinely loved each other(probably because they were,just hadn't realised it yet ;) "A feisty one eh? "Sehun teased as he whispered into Luhan's ear,his lips brushing past it in the process."You!"Luhan fumed yet his heart was practically pumping out of his chest, he would be surprised if Sehun couldn't hear it already .Looking at the deer under him,Sehun couldn't resist but lean in closer,as Luhan's lips were brushing his own,and just as they were about to come into contact- an unfortunate obstacle burst into the room.(literally) 

A couple which the boys did not recognise(probably just a schoolmate of theirs) were leaning against the door which was not locked and had slammed it into the walls as they ate each others faces off sloppily. Ruining the mood and causing Luhan to jolt out of Sehun's arms,which caused them to be conscious of what they were doing and raced back to his seat,heart pounding,face hot.And Sehun quickly followed suit. "When the couple finally realised they weren't alone, they stood there stunned and embarrassed.While the couple and Hunhan were feeling embarrassed,the other boys were fuming,especially Baekhyun."You just ruined their moment!Their lips would've locked right there and then and Hunhan would then be official!But no~you little s just had to ruin it didn't you,we already said the upstairs was restricted entry!Get the out of here or I'm yeeting y'all off to Tartarus!" Baekhyun threatened.None of them had really seen Baekhyun that mad before and they 100% don't want to see that ever again.The couple scampered off like a pair of scared mice cowering in fear from a ferocious feral cat who was going to rip them apart with it's claws.

Luhan's POV

"Well,um let's call it a day shall we,it's almost 11 p.m. and people seem to be breaking the rules,so c'mon guys let's head down to solve the issue." Hoseok suggested breaking the silence but tension still was in the air.The boys shuffled out of the room awkwardly as they did a check to ensure no one was upstairs and things weren't too crazy downstairs.Luhan and Sehun were unbearably awkward around each other and whenever their skin touched whether it was an accident or not,it was still extremely tense and they'd mutter a soft 'sorry' before getting farther away from each other.We've got it under control now,should we continue to party and gather with the rest of you crew? "Namjoon asked,unsure whether they were still in the mood to do some fun stuff.After Baekhyun's little outburst,he wasn't sure."I definitely need to let loose a little,not gonna lie,c'mon Yeol"Baekhyun beckoned Chanyeol to follow him to the dance floor and they disappeared into the crowd."It should be time I head home,I'm getting a little tired and I also need to finish that essay I was working on."Luhan said and just as he was about to leave,Sehun grabbed his arm."I'll bring you home,it's not safe to cycle home at such a timing..."Sehun offered but he was adamant on giving Luhan a lift."O-oh sure..let me get my backpack." While Luhan ran off in search of his backpack,the other boys went off to do other party related stuff and Sehun decided to drive out his car to the driveway.And  you guessed it,it's the Mercedes Benz yet again,he'd made a connection with that car since it was the first car he drove Luhan in,he also saved his address in it as well.He often told himself it's just a vehicle,but yet he still can't help but feel attached to it.Luhan eventually arrived and they drove off.

On the way there,Luhan brought up the topic of their "awkward situation"back at Sehun's mansion."Hey,um about the 'thing' let's just forget about it and move on with-"Before Luhan was done speaking the same scenario occurred again,Sehun had interrupted his speech with his own."So you just want to forget about it,forget like that ever existed?Don't lie,I know exactly what you were feeling since I felt it too,but if you want to forget it all...I'll grant your wish.."Sehun muttered, almost pitiful."N-no!I didn't mean it that way,it's just it seems like it's making you uncomfortable and I don't want it to come in the way of our relationshi-I-I mean friendship!Yeah..."Luhan stumbled over his words and he heard a soft chuckle coming from Sehun."Don't worry Lulu,that won't ever come between us,how could I forget that look on your face too!"Sehun teased and the way he phrased it almost felt like they were together,it felt so right.But he can't be falling for Sehun can he? "Well we're here!"Sehun announced and waited for Luhan to get out.Luhan checked his watch and realised it was almost 12,the journey took way longer than expected and Sehun looked a little groggy too.And if he were to drive at night,what if he falls asleep all of a sudden while driving he might get into an accident and...his mind started to wander. "Luhan? "Sehun asked which snapped Luhan back into reality. "Oh yeah sorry,just spaced out a little there,"Which caused Sehun's eyebrows to furrow."I was just thinking since it's already so late would you like to stay over for the night?It won't be and inconvenience if that's what your thinking..."Luhan asked sheepishly.

Author's Note:

Holy Hera double update!I had a day off of school today and decided to have a double update!It's also the earliest I've updated since I like to add on to this story at night,I don't know why,just feel like it.Anyway nothing much to say here so hope you enjoyed the chapter(s) :D