Chapter 27:The “Interrogation”

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV 

"Father..."Sehun said grimly as Mr Oh stepped into his room."First time I've seen your room so clean son,I assume someone else did it for you?Its obviously not one of the maids,nor could it be Lisa since you never allow her into your room...."Mr Oh observed."What do you want father?" Sehun asked cautiously."Really Sehun?You think I would want something from you?" "ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴸᵂᴬᵞˢ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ˢᴼᴹᴱᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᴹᴱ?"Sehun muttered."Well,I'd like to ask who cleaned your room."He stated."A friend..."he spoke."Name?"  "L-Luhan."he added hesitantly."Mhm....You normally don't let anyone in your room,why him?"he questioned."This is sounding like an interrogation..."Sehun groaned annoyed."Just answer the questions son." "He got injured a few days ago,I took him here to,ᵀᴬᴷᴱ ᶜᴬᴿᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴴᴵᴹ...."Sehun mumbled the last few words."Why didn't you bring him to the guest room then?" "So...he doesn't break anything?" Sehun was getting exhausted from answering this strain of questions from his ever so distant father." "I can tell you're lying son,but let me change the subject now,why do you not like Lisa?" "I never said I didn't like her,she's just a friend...ᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴ ᴵ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴵᶠ ˢᴴᴱ ˢᵀᴵᴸᴸ ᴵˢ ᴺᴼᵂ ᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴ..."Sehun explained carefully,not wanting to anger his father."And why is that?"His voice an octave higher."She's changed." Sehun stated simply."Okay,I shall take my leave now."His father turned away and briskly left the room.A sigh of relief escaped Sehun's mouth.He prepared himself to go to bed and soon fell into a slumber.

                                Next day 6.30 a.m.

Luhan's POV 

A ray of sunshine shone through his tall windows and reflected onto his face as he woke up to the alarm of his alarm clock.He quickly got up to brush his teeth and changed into a simple set of clothes,a white hoodie and black sweats before sorting out his notes that he was going through the previous night for the test.He had his breakfast and was about to take the keys to his bike when he realised he had left his bike outside the bubble tea shop the day before when Sehun went to pick him up.He sighed and strolled to the bus stop around the corner to wait for the morning bus.

Soon,he reached the campus and saw his friends who were looking pretty tense."What's up guys?"He asked trying to bring up the mood."Help me oh genius Luhan Hyung!I am going to fail horrifically for this test!"Baekhyun exclaimed before dropping into Luhan's arms dramatically."You think you're bad?I didn't even pay attention during math!I could only remember what Luhan had told me about photosynthesis in biology!I'm doomed!"Kai said partially sobbing."Let's go down together guys!"Chanyeol had come up from behind and we're having mental breakdowns while hugging eachother.Luhan,D.O,Sulay and Xiuchen have awkward looks to eachother as they tried to comfrot the 3 overly dramatic boys.Tao and Kris didn't even bother acknowledging them since many weird looks were given their way and they didn't want to be around their lunatics of friends.Sehun was holding a cup of bubble tea when he noticed the commotion."Uhh...."He was stunned at how embarrassing his friends could be."Why are they like that?"He asked Luhan."Didnt prepare for the test,regretting their life choices,you?" "I don't care for it." Sehun stated. "But it's pretty important." "Eh." Sehun brushed it off lightly.When the school bell rang,they sat in the examination hall and got ready for the test.Luhan let his cool and stayed calm,when the test paper was handed to him,he whizzed through the test paper like a breeze.What could I say?He was a genius.Can't say the same for the others though,especially Kaibaekyeol.

Soon,the schools day had come to a pass,Mrs Jung had one final announcement before the students were dismissed."Next Friday,is Valentines Day!We're having a dance in the main hall on Friday night,also your test results will come back to you the Monday after the dance.And enjoy your weekends!" The students cheered and some fist pumped into the air.When the 12 of them gathered in the hallway,Baekhyun was the most excited about the dance."OMG!We get to go shopping for stuff!And dress up!I'm so gonna go on a shopping spree!And Luhan,I'm taking you with me!" Baekhyun started planning out the ideas and what he was going to do for the dance."You know Baek,I might not go?" Luhan added quietly."Why not?"Baekhyun was astonished his friend had thought of not going."Well,I could be studying?" "Pfft,take a break from all that academic stuff Lulu!" "It's compulsory to go."Sehun had finally said something."And who created that rule?" Luhan said sassily."I did!"a new voice from behind said."Mark Hyung?" They exclaimed.He was the head of the school council."Yea!And it's compulsory to go!Anyways bye!"He left as soon as he had arrived."See~Luhan Hyung!Im visiting you on Thursday for a shopping spree!" Baekhyun jumped up ecstatic upon hearing the news by Mark Hyung."Fine,only because it was compulsory....."Luhan surrendered to his dongsaeng's request. "Well we're heading off now!Bye Luhannie!"The rest of them left,leaving Sehun and Luhan in the dust."Well,you have a shift at the cafe right?"He asked Luhan though it sounded more like a statement."Yeah..." "Then hitch a ride with me?" Sehun had a smug look on his face."Sure,why not."Luhan returned a smirk back at Sehun.The both of them walked off into the distance,to the carpark.

"Thanks for the ride Sehun." Luhan said appreciatively."No problem." "Aren't you leaving?" Luhan asked Sehun had stoped out of his car."Nah?I'm getting a bubble tea." "Oh okay then."And the 2 of them went into the shop.....

Author's Note:

Hello!The clues were leading up to Valentine's Day!That was what I was hinting at!Ive thought of the plot of the dance and I could just imagine Baekhyun dragging Luhan through the mall and trying out outfits!Can't wait to write that chapter!