Chapter 29:Shopping spree!Pt 1

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV 

Luhan was literally about to throw up anytime soon, Baekhyun's driving skills had gotten worse if that was possible,probably because he was overly excited to reach the mall,while Luhan on the other hand was dreading it."WE'RE HERE!"Baekhyun exclaimed in excitement and accidentally hitting the honk on the steering wheel,catching Luhan off guard and he jumped in fright."Baekhyun,please for the love of god don't drive ever again," Luhan said panting."I thought I drove pretty well,anyways,let's go!" Baekhyun yelled and grabbed Luhan's wrist dragging him out of the car.Before Luhan could even react,he was already dragged into the mall by an beagle on steroids."EYELINER'S ON SALE!" Baekhyun shrieked and his grip tightened on Luhan's wrist as he pulled him into Sephora.Surprising Luhan,the place didn't smell like chemicals,it was more like floral fragrances.Well,to be fair he had never stepped into a cosmetic shop before.Bakehyun gushed at everything, leaving the confused little deer to look around the shop." Luhan Hyung~"Baekhyun cooed.Usually,although Baekhyun was full of aegyo,he rarely said Luhan's name like that,he probably was going to ask a favour,and who would Luhan be to say no to his favourite dongsaeng?"Just ask away Baek," He replied nonchalantly.How bad could it be?He thought,little did he know,it was pretty bad,on his terms it was."Could I please try out the eyeliner on you,and some other few items,I need to see which ones look best!" "Couldn't you do that on yourself?" Luhan was starting to regret his decision and wanted to avoid it as much as he could."I already know what would look best on me!But I need to know which make up product would accentuate your features the best,unless you know,but I doubt so especially seeing your lost deer look you had on your face when you entered the store,I think you have never walked into a Sephora or any store that mainly sells cosmetic products!"Baekhyun and hit the nail on the head and Luhan sighed,giving in to the ecstatic beagle as Luhan became his test subject for the day.Baekhyun tested eyeliners(obviously),and some other products Luhan didn't even recognise,not that he expected to since he rarely meddled with those things."Ooh!This shade is perfect for you!Eyeliner shouldn't be too thick,just enough so your eyes are more pronounced since their a part of you that you should flaunt!"Baekhyun gushed.Fortunately for Luhan, Baekhyun was just done with all the products,Luhan didn't know how much time passed but he thought at least an hour. He didn't even bother to look at what monstrosity Baekhyun had probably done to him and took all the wipes Baekhyun had provided and began wiping everything off.Well most of it anyway,he checked himself in the mirror and some of the eyeliner hadn't come off,but it was the best he could do under such short notice since Baekhyun was pestering him to hurry up to the next shop.

"I'm done." Luhan stated as he walked towards Baekhyun who had a large plastic bag full of cosmetic items."Finally!I was waiting for like eternity!We're heading off to Armani next to for our apparel!"Baekhyun shouted and yanked Luhan's wrist again and dragged him off into the distance.Luhan could barely respond as he was yet again dragged by the one and only Byun Baekhyun."Yah!Baek your way too fast!" Luhan was basically screaming for his life as Baekhyun buzzed through the crowd faster than you could say "Hunhan".All of a sudden,Baekhyun stopped in his tracks, causing Luhan to lose balance and fall.He would've fallen flat on his face if not for the oh too familiar strong arms that held him up.Oh Sehun....Luhan thought,why do I see him all the time! "OMG sorry Lulu Hyung!"Baekhyun apologised as he saw his Hyung brush off some dust on his hoodie."Is this why you stopped?" Luhan raised an eyebrow and noticed Chanyeol as well was there accompanying Sehun. "Well, maybe!"Baekhyun grinned sheepishly."What brings you guys here?" Luhan asked."I needed to get a new outfit and I needed a second opinion,and of course I'll choose my best friend!"Chanyeol explained placing his hand on Sehun's shoulder."I didn't agree to this."Sehun added earning a nudge from Chanyeol."Luhan...why is does it seem like you have some dark eye lining around your eye?And your cheek is a little pinker then usual?"Chanyeol questioned quizzically.  "It's all in courtesy of Byun Baekhyun."Luhan stated eyeing Baekhyun."Well it was all for good reason!"He defended himself lifting the Sephora paper bag up in the air for all to see."Well,we're headed off for Armani,where are y'all headed to?" Sehun asked after being kept silent for so long."We're also headed there!" Baekhyun jumped up excitedly,and not so smoothly slid his hand into Chanyeol's.Luhan sighed and followed with Sehun right by him.Once they entered the store,Luhan evaluated the interior and felt out of place,he didn't buy luxury items that often,well he did buy lots of Soccer jerseys since he had a slight obsession with Manchester United."Ooh new designs!"Baekhyun and Chanyeol browsed through the selection of suits and other articles of clothing while Sehun and Luhan just watched from afar."How'd you get dragged here by Chanyeol?" Luhan asked breaking the silence."Well......"Sehun began.

                                   2 hours ago.........

"Sehunnie!Why can't you go shopping with me!"Lisa whined and threw a tantrum.Ugh,she's already old enough to go alone!Sehun groaned internally at the girl's whining."I have plans to help Chanyeol choose his outfit and what-not for the dance so I'm occupied." Sehun said simply and walked out of the mansion not caring for Lisa's incessant whining.

"So yeah that's the main reason I agreed."Sehun finished and just in time too since Baekhyuna nd Chanyeol had tried on their new outfits and they threw a whole mountain of clothing into Luhan and Sehun's hands."I'm sorry?Are y'all gonna get this many suits?Its only one dance!" Luhan said eyes as large as saucers at the tremendous amount of clothing."Are you that slow Luhan?Obviously it's not for Chanyeol and I,its for you and Sehun,though majority is made for you to tryout since you'd look good in probs the whole store!"And after that's said,Chanbaek pushed the two into the changing rooms.Sehun had changed much quicker than Luhan,he was donned in a bright red suit with a black inner shirt."Woah you look really good!"Chanyeol gawked at his friend."You look good,but the red clashes with your blonde hair,a darker suit would be better."Baekhyun stated."Uhh,is this supposed to be sleeveless?" Luhan stepped out of the changing room in a sleeveless grey blazer,a white dress shirt and a grey tie with similar pants. "Wow!You look amazing,though,I don't think sleeveless works,you don't look like the rebellious type so try another." Baekhyun said and ordered them back into the changing room.Luck must've been on Sehun's side as the next suit was very much approved by Baekhyun and Chanyeol.He was dressed in a black velvet blazer,a white inner shirt with its collar folded down,embroidered with the words 94 on it with a matching set of bottoms."Perfect!"Baekhyun exclaimed as he eyed Sehun from head to toe."Wow,I knew you were handsome but I didn't know you were this handsome!"Chanyeol gaped at his friend."I've always been handsome Yeol,just you couldn't see it." Sehun taunted and posed."This alright?" Luhan was now in a different suit,a red and black checkered blazer over another white shirt and black tie."No..." "This one?" Luhan changed again."Nah." Until the 5th suit then Baekhyun was completely satisfied."How about this?" Luhan was donned in a white dress shirt with a collar,a black blazer and black tights that wrapped around his legs snugly,accentuating his legs and curves."OH MAH FLIPPING GAWD!YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he gushed over Luhan's new attire."Isn't it a god?" "Nah goddess fits you better,but we are so getting this,just a touch of make up,ooh slight waves,kind of like curls through your brown hair would be bring the whole look together!" "Time to checkout!" Chanyeol said beaming as he picked up the few outfits." Uhh,maybe I shouldn't buy it..."Luhan said softly."Why?" Baekhyun was in a date of shock,why wouldn't Luhan want to buy the suit? "It's too expensive,Baek." "But Channie's paying for it!"Baekhyun pleaded with sad puppy eyes."That's exactly why I can't accept it,even if anyone else pays I'll still feel guilty." Luhan explained."I'll pay for it." Sehun suddenly spoke up."What?No you can't!" Luhan protested."I do what I want." Sehun spoke earnestly and ignored the valiant protests, he found it cute that Luhan didn't like to spend other people's money and actually has a heart unlike some people he knows(cough cough Lisa).

Once they were done paying,Baekhyun led them towards the Gucci store to look for accessories.Gucci?Just great more expensive stuff.Luhan groaned and just followed. "Kris! Does this suit look better or the other one?"An oh too familiar voice echoed from the shop."I think this one is better."Kris's voice boomed as they saw Taoris trying out stuff at the shop.

Author's Note:

Our little deer has turned 30 though he doesn't look a day over 20,did y'all watch the short birthday video on YouTube?Its a short animation and it talks about his adventures in his 30 years of life,it even has clips from his past in SM,the feels!Anyways today is a much longer chapter to celebrate Luhan's bday and I can't fit everything in a chapter hehe.