Chapter 41:Getting to know Luhan session Pt 2

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV

"YOU HAVE TO BE ING KIDDING ME!"Chen cursed and yelled,pulling his hair in all different directions."You think you had it bad Chen?I have to be a mothering slave to 2 people and out of everyone it's Chanbaek!Freaking Chanyeol and Baekhyun,you and Lay get Suho and Xiumin but I get CHANBAEK!?"Kai screeched as he glared daggers at the couple."It's not that bad.."Lay admitted leaning on his boyfriend."Of course it's not bad for you,it's your lover,but I have this pair of demons to be enslaved to,Gods of Olympus why do I have the worst luck in history...."Kai complained."So Kai,the first thing you shall do as my slave,call me Master?" Chanyeol thought aloud."That's kind of...you know I'm not even gonna say it,but I'm not calling you master."Kai deadpanned."Yeah,Yeollie,that's really weird.."Baekhyun said stating the obvious."Um,well we should continue with the questions?"Tao asked,breaking the extremely awkward silence.

"Good idea Tao,next question which I hope Lulu hyung has done before,have you had your first kiss yet?"Baekhyun asked nervously praying that he has if not the boys were gonna explode."Um yeah,duh.Who hasn't?" Luhan fortunately said.Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief." What?"The boys looked at Baekhyun oddly."If he hadn't had his first kiss yet,I bet you boys would go bonkers."Baekhyun explained."True,anyways details!"Lay exclaimed looking expectantly at Luhan."Umm,it's been awhile so the memory's blurry but I think I remember most of it.This was back in my last year of middle school,it was the day before the swimmer holidays and my teacher assigned a girl,whom I had forgotten the name of and I to do some spring cleaning in the classroom,she was quite pretty I suppose and no one was in the classroom other than her and I so I just walked up to her and kissed her I guess.." "Woah,who knew Luhan was someone who didn't ask for consent."Kris said exasperated by the news."She was part of the fan club as well but more on the low profile side so she didn't announce how much she 'loved' me like the other girls so I assume 16 year old me found that attractive?"Luhan stated.

"Understandable-ish, anyway,do you have pets?"Suho asked in place of Baekhyun ."Last I came he didn't have any."Baekhyun told Suho."Who knows,maybe he just got one,or a couple." "Actually I do have 2 cats,you just didn't see them."Luhan chimed.And as if on cue,2 cats waltzed in like they owned the place."Ooh,they're so cute!"Tao gushed over the grey and yellow cats."The grey one's called Zhu and the yellow one's Tom."Luhan said introducing his cats to the others."How had I not noticed them before?Usually adorable things come to me since I am adorable."Baekhyun pouted petting Tom."They're quite lazy and sleep a lot so you know,plus Zhu blends in with the grey carpet outside so you have to look closely to check whether he's really there."

While the others were ogling the poor cats,Sehun was having a staring contest with Zhu who was nestled in Luhan's arms."Sehunnie?Why are you looking at the cat like he's your mortal enemy or something?"Xiumin asked confused at the maknae's behaviour.But he is my mortal enemy...Sehun wanted to say but he bit his tongue instead and answered,"I don't like cats,they seem to be more intelligent than we think,plus they are sly creatures." "Pfft, Oh Sehun,we associate you with a cat more than anything and you're afraid of your spirit animal?"Chanyeol and Kai snickered in response."Hmph,meanies."Sehun whined.

"Well, let's continue with the questions shall we?"Baekhyun announced and carried on."So another slightly more personal question." "I just love personal questions..."Luhan replied sarcastically."Anyway,are you a dom or a sub?" "..." Luhan thought for awhile,of course his immediate gut feeling was to say dom but after meeting Sehun?He questions himself,of course he would be dom he was the Hyung,but-Luhan was shaken out of his thoughts with a pillow right smack in his face."Earth to Luhan!"Baekhyun called."Ugh,did you really have to throw it in my face?"Luhan groaned in annoyance."Seeing how out of it you were,probably yes. Anyway could you answer the question if not..."Baekhyun smirked mischievously,"we'll label you as a sub."He threatened.Luhan gasped dramatically before regaining his composure."Well,in normal circumstances I would be a dom-"Before he could finish,Sehun cut him off."Key word would guys."He stated and Luhan just wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off of his face."Back to what I was saying before Sehun interrupted me,I am usually more mature and collected so technically I'm a dom,but-"Yet again he was cut off and this time it was Chen."Basically you're a sub." "Bruh, you could've just went straight to the point that you're a sub other than giving us that boring lecture,"Kris complained. "I was trying to save the last of my dignity okay!"Luhan exclaimed defending himself."As if you had any."Sehun muttered,and he would've been fine but he had forgotten a tiny little detail,Luhan had really sharp ears and caught on straight away."Oh you little piece of-" "No cursing Hyung," Sehun reminded a large grin was plastered on his face and his obsidian orbs glistened in the light."All you little s practically broke that rule in my house,and every other rule it seems."Luhan grumbled unhappily staring down at his poor sheets.

"Woah it's already 5.30p.m.,"D.O finally said looking at his watch."Hyung,could we have dinner I'm starving."Tao whined ."Yeah sure,what do ya'll feel like buying I'll pay."Kai offered." How about we buy tteobokki?"Lay suggested."Tteobokki is more like comfort food though,plus it's really common,how about pizza?"Chanyeol pleaded."Sure,I'll get 4 large ones." Kai finalised the orders and waited for the food to come."By the way,you're not eating in my bedroom."Why?"Suho asked ."Ya'll filthy rats will get my room dirty." "Sheesh,don't have to be so harsh."Baekhyun muttered and they headed outside waiting for their food.By the time delivery arrived,the boys were so ravenous none of them spoke a word till D.O complained that Kai was a messy eater and then the arguing started again.Let's just say Luhan's no cursing in my Asian household policy was broken multiple times that day.

Author's Note:

Hello in 2 weeks.I'm late(what's new?)Anyway stream EXO SC 1 billion views!And their whole album.Let's help Yeollie and Sehunnie reach 1 billion views!Also if you like mystery, would you mind checking out my friend's story?It's called Demon Slayer,it doesn't have anything to do with kpop or ships but please check it out,she doesn't have chapters up yet but she probably will soon,her username's EUBOOK so yeah.Don't tell her I sent you though since I'm trying to stay anonymous with my acc,so bye!