Chapter 3:A guide to the popular kids (by Byun Baekhyun)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

I spotted Baekhyun ushering me to the seat at the corner of the cafeteria and briskly made my way there.I set down my tray and noticed how excited Baekhyun was,it was like an active beagle that could barely sit straight at all."What made you so excited Baek?"I asked confused."I'm going to explain to you about all the popular kids in the university!"Baekhyun exclaimed."Okay,I mean I am curious since I'm new to the school,"I said agreeing.

"First of all,let's start with literal perfection it's self,PARK CHANYEOL!"Baekhyun shouted so loudly it could make my eardrums bleed.Stares were sent our way from every angle of the cafeteria,right there and then I really wanted to strangle Baekhyun for attracting so much attention and I wanted to crawl into a hole and die of embarrassment."Could you have been any louder Baekhyun!" I muttered angrily."Sorry Luhan Hyung but I'm just really excited!"He said as I regained my composure."Anyways he is the tallest member of the group and is nicknamed "Reaction King" because of his adorable reactions!"Barkhyun squealed at the thought."You seem like a love sick puppy,"I stated pretending to gag.

 "Whatever,the next person I'm going to talk about is Kris/吴亦凡(Wu Yi Fan) there isn't much to say about him other than he is a cold city man,but he is dating Tao/黄子韬(Huang Zi Tao) which is one of my best friends.He only ditches his cold attitude and his personality really shines through when he's with Tao,he is kind of a softie at heart but I'll let him do what he wants. Oh yeah another important detail,they're both Chinese like you so you can talk behind our backs without us knowing!"Baekhyun pointed out."Wait....that didn't come out how I thought it would..."Baekhyun scratched his head.I chuckled at his suggestion,who knows I might just use his idea.

"Ignore what I just said,let's carry on now,I'm going to talk about Suho/Kim Jin-Myeon,he is the mother figure of the group and is sorta Tao's mother,it's quite hilarious if you think about it to be honest,"Baekhyun giggled."He's dating Lay/张艺兴 who is also Chinese just like you,he likes composing songs. Yes!"Baekhyun exclaimed all of a sudden."What's up with you?"I asked again "I just introduced 2 people at once!Killing 2 birds with 1 stone!"he said gesturing."Umm...okay but can we continue?"I asked again.

"Oh yeah,sorry anyways next is Kai/Kim Jong-In he is an amazing dancer! He's usually in the dance studio if you want to know where his whereabouts most of the time he's there.He's really good friends with D.O/Do Kyungsoo although I think they're feelings for each other is much more than that,"Baekhyun whispered the last part to me."Kyungsoo also really likes cooking and he'll never let anyone go near his kitchen,"Baekhyun explained."Anymore people to go through?"I asked,I felt like my brain was gonna explode at this point."Yep!We do and after that I have to introduce you to my friends!Moving on we have Chen/Kim Jongdae,he's pretty close to my friend Xiumin/Kim Minseok.Xiumin actually has a crush on him but I trust you won't let the cat out of the bag will ya?"He questioned staring at me in the eyes."Obviously not,I would probably forget everything by next period,"I admitted.

"Okay whatever,now last but not least,the infamous Oh Sehun!"Baekhyun announcer like he was some sort of god of something.But that name,seemed familiar I wonder where I heard it before,then it clicked "So that was the guy's name that those crazy fangirls were screaming about this morning,geez thinking about it even gives me a headache.."I said pretending to rub my head."Well he is pretty famous,he's the maknae of the group and is the most pampered to be honest.""Sounds like a spoilt brat to me,"I replied nonchalantly."Dont say that out loud his fangirls are everywhere,anyways he's sort of the face of the University and comes from a pretty good background,he's the campus playboy and his fangirls do everything for him.He could make them run errands for him so he really doesn't have to move a finger,he'll just use his sugar coated words to wrap them around his little finger and boom!"Baekhyun ended dramatically.

"That's a wrap for Byun Baekhyun's amazing guide to the who's who in the group of popular kids with additional mentions!"Baekhyun winked as he said that. I couldn't help but cringe." "C'mon let's go,imma introduce you to my friends!"Baekhyun jumped put of his seat in excitement."Okay okay,give me a sec I need to return my tray,"I explained as I stood up and walked to the tray return area.

Just as I was minding my own business,suddenly someone had bumped into me causing me to drop my tray and fall face first into the ground.

Author's Note:

Sorry to leave y'all hanging but I'm tired af and the chapter is getting pretty long,anyways if you wanna know the rest of the story and who Luhan has bumped into,just wait for Chapter 4 that will be out tomorrow! This chapter is to explain more about the characters personalities and traits,this might give you an idea on how they are.