Chapter 12:Part 3 of the sleepover

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

"AHHHH!"I screamed out loud when a sudden jump scare had popped up on the screen!I looked around and realise that almost everyone had fallen asleep already,and surprisingly didn't wake up.Chen was back hugging Xiumin,Kai and D.O were just sprawled onto the couch,Suho and Lay shared the beanbag chair and Chanyeol was holding Baekhyun in his arms.Cute!I thought to myself.Until a bloodcurdling shriek by one of the characters in the movie had snapped me out of my thoughts and I jumped up in shock.I couldn't fall asleep since,well how could I the light reflected off the screen was too bright for me to fall asleep to."I'm glad everyone's a deep sleeper...."I muttered under my breath as I sighed and tried to pry my eyes away from the screen.All of a sudden,a pair of hands had pulled me closer to them,keeping me in their embrace."Wha-"I was cut off,"Shh,you don't want them waking up do you?"The owner of the voice said,and just my luck it's Jerkhun."Let me go!"I demanded."Just so you could risk screaming and waking them up?"He said."Ugh fine."I replied reluctantly.Sehun just pulled me closer to him and we remained in that position,soon both of us began to drift off.

Sehun's POV

OML I'M ACTUALLY HOLDING HIM IN MY ARMS!HE'S SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE! Sehun was literally hyperventilating as he had woken up due to his sleep schedule,it was probably 5.30 a.m. in the morning so it was normal for him to wake up.He had pulled Luhan into his embrace the night before but he didn't seem to realise how cute he was until light started streaming into the household through the windows.I should go prepare for school,it's a Friday so I guess I could be more relaxed about it.He carefully placed Luhan's head onto a fluffy pillow that he had stolen from Kai,and prayed he won't get a scolding when he wakes up.After getting changed,he realised that Luhan wasn't there,until he heard a few noises coming from the kitchen.

Third Person POV

Not long after Sehun had woken up,Luhan did too.His head was on a soft pillow,but he hadn't grabbed a pillow so how did it get there?Luhan asked himself.Then he remembered the "situation" that happened last night.His face immediately blushed a soft red.He put aside the thought and changed into the clothes he had brought to Sehun's house,including the jacket he had found yesterday on the bus.He tied the jacket around his waist and thought to make breakfast for the 12 of them since he doubted they'd be waking up any time soon.It was still somewhat early so it should be fine.Luhan was in the middle of making breakfast and didn't catch the sound of footsteps walking in his direction."Good morning Lulu,"Sehun  said smirking as he used his nickname.Luhan turned around shocked to see Sehun this early in the morning but he did wake him up super early the day before so what could he expect."H-hello and good morning to you too Sehun."He said embarrassed as he remembered what had occurred during the night."Well,you haven't shown them the article have you?"Sehun  asked."What article?"Luhan didn't know what he was getting at." "Don't act innocent now Lu,you should know exactly which one I'm talking about."Sehun said huskily,he was right in front of Luhan."Oh my god......"Luhan had realised he was taking about the article which had that photo of him and Sehun!"So should I do the job of telling them?Or you?"Sehun asked clearly not giving him the option to not tell."Uhh...."Luhan could barely say anything."Tell us what?"Kai had appeared at the kitchen door."Why are you up this early?"Sehun asked,Kai didn't wake up early he usually slept in,causing him to be late sometimes."Someone stole my pillow! And I'm pretty sure it's you Sehun."Kai said groggy since he had just woken up but still pissed off."Okay,okay I'll tell you,let's just wake the others up while Lulu makes breakfast alright?"Sehun tried to calm Kai down and went back to the living room while Luhan continued to make pancakes,trying to ignore the situation.

"Done!"Luhan beamed as he finished the final pancakes and plated them onto 12 different plates.As he walked out of the kitchen,everyone's eyes were on him and Sehun looked out of breath and it seemed like he had just finished explaining."Did I miss-"Luhan stopped himself from asking,he knew what was going on."OMG IT'S SO CUTE THOUGH #HUNHAN!"Baekhyun literally squealed and fan girled."I swear it's not what you think it's just a misunderstanding!"Luhan set down breakfast and said."Well no wonder Sehunnie took my pillow,so you didn't have to sleep uncomfortably!"Kai exclaimed."So it was him?"Luhan said confused and in a daze."Yep!Anyways I'm starving,could I please eat those pancakes Lu Hyung!"Tao asked."Of course Tao..."Luhan murmured loud enough for him to hear as he happily took 2 plates and gave one to Kris.Sooner or later all of them were just eating their breakfast in silence. 

Luhan's POV

"So how do we get home?"Chanyeol asked."I have a car,well it's my dad's but it works!"Baekhyun said excitedly."But Baek!I thought you're driving me!"I said pouting."You're really adorable Hyung,but I think you should carpool with someone else!"Baekhyun smirked."Who?"I asked clueless.Out of the blue,someone held my wrist and dragged me to their car,"You're coming with me,"Sehun said as I sat down in the familiar car,the Mercedes.Then I noticed the GPS with my saved address,"Luhannie's Place?"I read aloud."Any problem?" "Nope,just why didn't you save it as my name?"I asked.Sehun had a slightly shocked expression,I think he thought I was going to ask him a different question."Why not?Its cute like you,"He said casually,but he knew it would effect me.I tried to hide my blushing face by looking out the window.But I knew he was staring at me.....

Author's Note:

Hello again! Hope y'all are enjoying this story so far,chapter 12 is kind of a filler chapter with fluff in it,chapter 13 will have more excitement than this one but anyways enjoy and have a nice day!