Chapter 40:Getting to know Luhan session Part 1

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

"Wait..what?!"Luhan was shook."But he always does aegyo,like at least once a day whenever I see him." "Lucky you!"Chanyeol exclaimed."The little brat made me kneel down on my knees and beg him to do it!"He yelled pointing at Sehun."Same!I lost my dignity just to see a couple seconds of this stone cold spoiled brat do aegyo."Kai agreed ."Wow..."Luhan said plainly and laughed hysterically.The others looked at him confused."Uh,hyung?"Lay asked."Yeah, just fine,just the thought of how desperate Sehun must be to gain respect so as to make others kneel down to him like a king or something just makes me laugh."Luhan explained still giggling."You little-"Before Sehun could finish,Luhan intercepted."No cursing." "Bruh,you literally had a cursing fiesta just a couple of minutes ago and now you say no cursing?"Kris complained."Bed or floor?"Luhan threatened."I choose bed hehe."He said sheepishly and the boys made themselves comfortable on Luhan's poor newly cleaned sheets.

"Okay,now we can begin on what we came here for," Baekhyun announced."Getting to know Luhan session!"He added dramatically and waited for applause.When the air turned deathly silent,Baekhyun practically pierced his eyes into their souls and said intimidatingly,"Clap." The boys then began to clap frantically for their lives."Good,now we start with question 1,what is your favourite colour?" "Pfft,hold on,this is the first question?"Suho asked exasperated."Yea,I thought we should start calm.We don't want to terrify Luhan with our questions."Baekhyun explained."Are we elementary school kids or what?We should get into the juicy gossip duh! "Tao whined impatiently."Of course I want to but it's better to start slow!Now,answer the question Lulu hyung." Luhan after watching his friends bicker for a good 5 minutes finally registered the question and said,"Uh,white." "Nice and angelic,just like you."Xiumin spoke after being quiet for way too long."I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult." "Eh you could take it either way."Xiumin replied nonchalantly." Ooh white,I remember pretty clearly Sehun's favourite colour was black.Like angel and devil,you know like opposites attract and stuff.I remember reading a story about that on Asianfanfics or was it Wattpad?Might be Ao3-"Baekhyun ranted before his boyfriend cut him short."The others don't need to know about the odd things you read on online websites." "I want to know!"Tao spoke looking at Baekhyun earnestly."I'll text you the story."Baekhyun promised."Thanks !"
"We're getting distracted again,let's continue."Chen said. " Okay,the next question is,what is your uality?"Baekhyun revealed."Uh,isn't he gay?"D.O said."We need confirmation, so what are you Luhan?"Lay asked."Uh technically biual, since I have dated numerous girls back in China,I only genuinely identified as not straight during my first year in Korea.Though I do prefer the male gender a little more maybe?" "Woah,Lulu hyung was a player?"Kai said shook at the news."You probably won't believe it but I actually had a fan club back in my old middle school,so yeah I had a lot of admirers which meant I had a lot of girlfriends I guess."He explained."Who knew Luhan was a player!Kind of reminds me of Kai though."Sehun said."Well he dumped girls and guys after dating them for barely the whole day before picked up a new chick."Chanyeol added."I broke up with the girls after a couple of days you could say."Luhan explained.

"Okay,now that we're on the topic of schools and stuff,how were you like in school Hyung?" "I was actually a troublemaker,I was the intelligent yet mischievous kid in class,there was once I did badly on a test and wrote hate in Chinese on the whole paper in frustration back in elementary school."He exposed."Holy Hera,if you never told us this we would've thought you were a perfect goody-two-shoes as a child."Chen exclaimed looking at Luhan in a different light."I guess,I mean I obviously matured as I grew up so it was expected."He brushed it off lightly.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" "What the Hel Baek,what kind of question is that ?"Lay said irritated."What!?" "Of course he must've dated a guy he's bi for heaven's sake." "Well you never know!"Baekhyun exclaimed and looked at Luhan in anticipation."Actually,I never went out with a guy before." Luhan admitted shyly.Multiple gasps and exaggerated fainting happened at that moment."Then how do you know you're bi?"Suho asked."I just was attracted and had a few childish crushes but I never asked them out."Luhan rubbed his nape in embarrassment."Aren't you a manly man?What man can't even ask a guy out on a date?"Kris nagged."Well I was new to Korea that year and my Korean wasn't that good either.Plus,it was a guy for goodness sake.A guy!It wasn't like back in China when every girl would die to be my girlfriend even for a day just for bragging rights.It was different!"Luhan exclamation defending himself."Guy,girl,no difference to me."Kai shrugged his shoulders."That's because you're a player."D.O retorted."Hey!" "Anyway,let's get back to our regularly scheduled programme shall we?" Baekhyun forced a pained smile.

"And now the question you've all been waiting for,are you still a ?" "Uh,yeah." Luhan said simply getting mixed reactions from the others. Kai,Lay and Chen were just seething with rage while Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Xiumin and Suho were just smirking like they had won the lottery.D.O and Kris were rolling their eyes while Tao's eyes gleamed mischievously.Sehun had a slight smile creeping up his lips." What's wrong?"Luhan asked."Nothing just surprised,we thought you'd already lost your ity already."Suho stated. "There's nothing wrong with not losing it yet."D.O said and high-fived Luhan since they were the only 2 s in the group."Well D.O I love you to death but you are extremely nerdy no matter how cute you are.But Luhan on the other hand attracts more attention so you know.."Chanyeol said slowly."Yeah yeah whatever." "Now pay up ers!" Baekhyun jumped up excitedly."Huh?What's going on?" Luhan asked clueless of the commotion around him."You see Hyung,those 6 idiots decided to make a bet on this question,as you can tell from Kai,Lay and Chen's expressions they clearly lost while Baek,Chanyeol,Xiumin and Suho had won.Kris,Sehun and Tao didn't bother to make a bet.Though,it was mainly Kris not allowing Tao to make a bet since he didn't want his high maintenance Gucci panda child to get involved."D.O deadpanned looking at the boys going nuts."That's so not cool." "Yeah,I would've felt the same way if I were you." "What was the bet though?"Luhan asked."They get to be the winner's 'slaves' for a whole week which is essentially next week,Kai would be Chanbaek's 'slave',Chen is Xiumin's and Lay is Suho's so you get the gist ."Uh yeah kind of." "Now let's just watch the show."D.O said as they sort of "enjoyed"the marvellous performance of Kai, Lay and Chen raging as Chanbaek,Xiumin and Suho taunted and bathed in their glory with Tao clapping like a seal as their most enthusiastic audience ever.

Author's Note:

Hi I'm back after like 2 weeks.Big oof on my part.Anyway, have ya'll heard Taohan's new single,敏感/Sensitive? It's amazing!It's about their friendship and how they've been through everything thick and thin.They have the official live performance on Chuang 2020 YT.There was one part where it Tao's rap was "the most beatific flower Luhan" and he touched Luhan's chin teasingly.Kris and Sehun ain't gonna like that lol.Also listen to Luhan's newest single 慢慢/Slow motion as well,it's a bop.