Chapter 17:Feelings and thoughts

I’ll make you fall for me~

Lisa's POV

"Hey Sehunnie,how do I look?"Lisa asked as Sehun started the car engine."Uhh,the same as you usually do?"He said not really paying her any attention."You say that all the time."Lisa grumbled but stayed silent as Sehun focused on the road.Bored,Lisa scrolled through his GPS and noticed something peculiar,there was an address that was just saved as"🦌"."Why is there an emoji of a deer?"Lisa asked curiously."Its cute."Sehun said simply and continued driving without a word.Little did Lisa know,Sehun had saved Luhan's address into everyone of his cars but instead of using his name,he used code names to label the address.Lisa didn't enjoy Sehun's silence and made it visible on her face,but Sehun barely noticed and kept driving."So,what's your relationship with Luhan?"Lisa was straight to the point they neared their destination."And what has it got anything to do with you?"Sehun retorted clearly unwilling to answer the question."But I'm your girl-I men's best friend!"Lisa quickly said,but off the tip of her tongue she wanted to say"girlfriend"."Mhm...we aren't that close anymore and I don't like sharing my personal feelings to anyone."Sehun explained as he parked the car.Lisa sighed in defeat and just focused on shopping. 

Sehun's POV

Throughout the day,Sehun just stared at his phone texting and listening to music,ignoring Lisa.But,he only looked up when the cashier at one of the counters said,"What a handsome boyfriend you have there!" Lisa was just going to take the compliment when Sehun suddenly perked up and explained,"I'm not her boyfriend!" "Oh sorry,my bad."The cashier apologised.Lisa scowled but she didn't let Sehun see it.When Sehun went back home,Lisa had offered to stay with him but he really didn't want her in his house after spending the whole day with her and told her that she should go home.He slumped onto his couch and let his mind wander,all he really was thinking of was Luhan,he seemed a little off yesterday when they had walked in.He wasn't cheerful like he normally is and Baekhyun was there,he was the mood maker so why didn't Luhan smile.Well,he did smile just not a genuine one,he could tell,Luhan's smile would reach his eyes and his eyes didn't have that usual sparkle.Sehun didn't know why he noticed these details but it's been happening since he met Lulu so he didn't think much of it now.Luhan was also pretty cold and Baekhyun literally pointed at Lisa and called her a witch.Sehun wanted to laugh but decided against it,Lisa was his friend after all.He took a shower and went to bed,still thinking about the situation yesterday.

Luhan's POV

"Monday..."he mumbled as he opened his eyes to the sunlight streaming in through his windows.Back to school again he thought as he walked towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.He looked at his reflection in the mirror and realised how terrible he looked,dark eye circles,he got even skinnier if that was humanly possible and he looked really sickly.His body ached due to the long work hours at the shop,but he didn't regret it.He changed into a simple red hoodie and blue jeans and took he glanced at the LV jacket that Sheun had given him,he had an urge to take it but decided not to,just in case Lisa approached him.He poured himself a bowl of cereal and ate ravenously,he hadn't had a proper meal in days.He slung his backpack over his shoulders and mounted his bike to school.

Third Person POV

Baekhyun has skipped behind Luhan as he saw his Hyung taking books out of his bag into his locker."Hyung!Don't you miss me?"Baekhyun shouted."It hasn't been that long Baek,"Luhan stated."HOLY FRICK YOU LOOK HORRIBLE!"Baekhyun hollered,horrified."Huh?"Luhan was confused yet slightly afraid.He already used some makeup to cover up his dark eye circles,was it not enough?"Where is your fashion sense?As the a member of the art club,I'm offended!" "There's nothing wrong with my outfit buddy," Luhan heaved a sigh of relief,he wasn't talking about the his appearance,just his apparel."Your outfits boring,I'm the opposite of boring!" Baekhyun exclaimed."Okay...." "I have to give you a makeover one day." Baekhyun said."Sure...let's head to class." 

Luhan's POV

Through out the day,he didn't encounter Sehun.Although he would probably annoy him,he won't admit outloud but he missed the younger's presence.He passed by him a few times,and he seemed like he wanted to say something but Lisa kept getting in the way.This triggered Luhan's memory on last Friday,"Of course I love you," this made Luhan's mood turn sour,but he just thought that it's for the best if he avoided him for awhile.Little does he know,Sehun does miss Luhan's accompaniment as well,just that Lisa jet bugging him every time he got close to being able to interact with Luhan normally.

Author's Note:

Hehe,slightly shorter chapter than usual but I'm saving the big scene for tomorrow's chapter so please be patient!Anyways enjoy the read!