Chapter Two | Cherry?

My Sister

Chapter Two | Cherry?

 
Remember when I said I'm a genius? Turns out, I'm a freaking . 
 
"If you don't give me your sister's number, I'm going to ing spread all your photos of you dressed in a ballerina in my me2day," Seunghyun blackmailed me while holding onto my collar. Gulps & we all know how many hundreads of people view his me2day. I'm doomed.
 
"I....."
 
"Seunghyun, this will not work, some of his fans will actually think that his 'cute'," Jiyong said and pulled Seunghyun's hand away. "And his hurting,"
 
Well, someone's got a sense here, phew. Seunghyun released his hold on my shoulder and I sighed out of relief and fixed my clothes an-
 
"THIS WILL WORK." Taking me by surprise, Jiyong landed a punch in my arms. "Now give me her number."
 
"What the ," I screamed at them while dodging hits, Daesung is not being a good friend enough, his actually recording the whole damn thing WHAT? "She's not even pretty, she's, uh fat?" There, I called my cow of a sister, fat.
 
"Yo dog. That's not fat, that's curve, TOP like curves." Seunghyun landed a soft punch on my shoulder, the kind of brotherly punch they do in movies?
 
And his eyes were clouded by lust. For once, I think that Seunghyun sounded  like a ert.... 
 
"I can't believe you call your sister fat." Youngbae said,
 
"I can't believe you actually never introduce your sister to us," Jiyong whined and wrapped his arms around my neck. AHHHH.
 
"I can't believe she's your sister, really, what happened to your face?" Seunghyun asked and we continued walking out, 

What's wrong with my face? I think I look great. Don't I?
 
"Hyung, how do you guys know about her anyway?"
 
"She's in our class." Youngbae answered Daesung along with a smile. OH MY GOD. Bromance?! 
 
Yeah, I learned that from Youtube.
 
"She's in your class?" Jiyong nodded his head at me. This is not cool, she better not be friends with them. "And she's sitting with us," 
 
I can't believe this ty day. I groaned in frustration and covered my face in my hands. I can't believe this, I-
 
"Excuse me, can you stop making those annoying horse sounds? It's really ruining my appetite." Some girl stopped right in front of us.
 
I can't believe this, she must be new. I mean, you can't just talk to the cool people and stop their cool walk across the hallway. 
I mean did she even watch the Mean Girls? Ugh, 
 
We stopped right at our tracks, and this girl stood before us with shades and I've gotta admit, some cool outfit. But who in the world wear shades in an indoor school?
Let alone the school's hallway? -.- However, something about this girl, made me broaden my shoulders and stood straight and put up my cool smirk.
 
"Oh, Cherry?" Jiyong's annoying voice chirped and he immediately let go of me and threw his arms around this girl,
 
Cherry? What kind of name is that? I gawked at it and I can think of hundreads of name better than Cherry. There's Kiwi, Orange, Banana, Apple, Grapes, Mango, Str-
 
"Aish, don't call me that," The girl slapped Jiyong away, well .That's a first. Girls usually 'melt' in his arms.
 
I guess she needs some 'cooling,' "Hey," I waved cooly at her along with my signature move, flips hair. 
 
"Who's this clown?" She scoffed and took off her shades and revealed her cute small eyes. I mean ugly small eyes. HOW DARE SHE SCOFFED AT THE ALMIGHTY ME.
 
CLOWN? FOR YOUR INFORMATION. I GOT THE WASHBOARD ABS OKAY. I WORK OUR AND I'M Y AND I KNOW IT.
 
"SEUNGRI GOT PWNED!" I'm going to murder Daesung later in class.... 
 
Something about us, got people staring. Well we are pretty famous and popular, I guess it's only normal if people checked us out?
BUT WHO IS THIS GIRL TO SAY THAT TO US?
 
"Just my slave, come on, why didn't you tell me you were going to attend this school?" 
 
"I wasn't planning to. But you know mum, she made me. So I'm back, ta-da," The 'Cherry' girl hugged Jiyong back shortly,
 
Who is she? Are they related? I highly doubt that. But the fashion sense between this two, I can see they shop together or something...
 
"Guys, this is my cousin Chaerin, Lee Chaerin " Jiyong introduced her, and she bowed a little.
 
"Yeah, you guys can call me CL too. "
 
"I think I'll stick to Cherry," Jiyong grinned, earning a slap from her. "Chaerin-nie just came back from France," 
 
France? I think I'll go take up some Spanish classes, or wait. I think they speak German? Or was it French? 
 
"France huh? Bonjour," Dumb Youngbae beat me to it. DAMN. "I'm Youngbae," Chaerin replied back with a smile and a bonjour back.
 
What's bonjour? Is it something we can eat? 
 
"And I'm Seunghyun, or they call me T.O.P, The Official Pimp." Seunghyun raised his eyebrow a little at the end, which fan-girls seems to die for nowadays.
 
I've been practicing though. I can't. I just ended up widening my eyes. Cherry or Chaerin or CL raised her brows before smilling back.
 
"I'm Daesung by the way. The smilling angel." Smilling angel? I scoffed at that. That's so lame, might as well call himself... I can't think of a better comeback.
 
"Cool, nice to meet you guys and uh-" She turned her eyes at me and I was about to make a what I call THE introduction. I flipped my hair a little before and-
 
"PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS, THE SCHOOL BELL HAS ALREADY RUNG." 
 
FUUUUH. I swear, the school's goddamn student body president got the best timing. Ever. I groaned and was about to talk back to the the Siwon, the student body president, but I was pulled away by the ear.
 
"AHHHH." There's only one person in this world who would do this to me, "YAH. LEE PARK BOM." 
 
"Didn't you hear the student body president? He asked you to go back to class." 
 
"What? Stop acting like mum." I slapped her hands away and I immediately held onto them, I bet they turned red. AISH.
 
Meanwhile the guys at the back tried to hold onto their laughter, well. Except for Daesung. He laughed out loud like LOL loud.
This is just NOT my day, 
 
"Hey Park Bom, don't forget our date tonight," Siwon said tapping on her shoulder. WHUT?
 
"Are they dating?" Daesung asked, and I just shrugged my shoulder. First day of school and already got guys falling for her?
 
Guys must be blind nowadays.
 
"Sure," She smiled at him before excusing herself, WHUT? WHUT? WHAT?! 
 
"Your sister is dating him, the nerd?"Jiyong asked, holding onto my shoulder shaking me. 
 
Well I hate Siwon and all. But I don't think his a nerd. His got that gentleman douchebag look. 
 
"I THOUGHT YOU SAY SHE WAS SINGLE?!"
 
"I-"
 
"She got a hot for student body president?" Seunghyun literally yelled into my ear. 
 
"Does this mean we have to be the student body president to woo her?" Youngbae asked, 
 
"Give me her number," Daesung added into the mess.
 
"I DON'T KNOW." Why am I always in a mess? 
 
"Hey, I told you guys to go back to class didn't I?" 
 
"Shut up. No one care." Seunghyun muttered before walking away and we followed suit, except Chaerin, some teacher escorted her away.
 
"This calls for Operation 101 - Destroy Siwon's date," Jiyong announced.
 
"Where is Operation 1? We can't just jump to Operation 101 okay? That's not systematic enough." We gave Daesung a glare alright. 
 
End of Chapter Two 
 
I'm surprised that so many people commented. Thank you guys so much, especially deijuvenile, Megan, Jojo, Gjie and so much more ! *___________________________*
 
Regarding Park Bom's name. 
I know Park is Park Bom's surname. But I thought it would sound weird if she's Lee Bom.
So I'll stick too Lee Park Bom. Lee is not Park Bom's real surname btw. This is fictional.
Her real surname is Park. 
Writting replies/ brb