Chapter Eight | Weed-end Part. 1

My Sister

 

Chapter Eight | 
 
So, after a week or so I grew a liking to Twitter. I take back my words about Twitter is boring and lame.
I now have like a hundred followers, It's a bit little compare to my me2day but uh, it'll grow. I mean, it's me, Lee Seungri after all.
& you know what, Chaerin's twitter is actually private I had to request permission follow her and she still haven't confirm my request...
Ah, my girl is private about her tweets. Probably tweets about how handsome I am and all. Shucks. It'-
 
"KKK" I cried in pain and placed my phone away. My beautiful cow of a sister threw her slippers at me. Her Moomin home slippers at me.
I shot her a glare before continue nursing my forehead. It hits me right at the forehead. Meanwhile she's sitting on the couch right beside me with
a bowl of chips on her hips. How can she eat all this and still have legs like those? She is in immortal and a potato couch.
 
"What was that for, woman?" I snapped at her before sneaking a few chips for myself.
 
"Hey. Those are mine!" She slapped my hands away and glared at me like a tiger would at her prey, "You were smilling at your phone like some idiot and papa was calling for you for god knows what."
 
I shrugged and went to look for my dad at the backyard, probably planting some corns for my sister or maybe flowers for mama. 
 
"Papa? You called?" I asked tapping at his shoulders from the back.
 
Papa seem delighted to see me, his only son. A little too delighted. He took off a pair of gloves and got up and patted my shoulder with a determined look in his eyes.
Not good. This is a bad sign.....
 
"Pap-"
 
"Remember when you threw your bag across and it hit my face the other day?" Oh..yeah. I did. Which proves, my bag is a good self defense weapon. 
 
"Now clean the garden and pull out all the weed. That is all." I groaned at the thought of that. The hot weather is totally not fab on my skin at all.
 
ADJHkshskajdhs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
"BUT PAPA! I'm suppose to scroll through my twitter until Chaerin approves me. AISH. Now my plan is ruined.
AND THE GARDEN IS SO BIG. HOW AM I GOING TO FINISH THIS WITHOUT HAVING SKIN CANCER?"
 
"HAHHAHAAH. Serves you right, Panda." Bom appeared by the door behind us and laughed intimidatingly. If she was a nice sister, she would've walked past me and patted my back and whispered 'I'll help you, don't worry,' with the most sincere smile. But no, she's a devil.
 
Papa shot me a look and slapped my arms, "Stop acting like a girl and get to work. You won't die." He walked away and stopped in front of my sister,
 
"You, help your brother too. Your mum and I have a date to go too. If we come home late, expect a younger sibblings,"
 
"EW. NO!" Both me and Bom yelled in disgust. EW. Now is really not the right time to have kids. I need dad to invest on my BB creams instead of a younger sibblings.
 
"The sun is bad for my skin, NO!" Bom was about to walk away when dad pushes her out with me and slammed the door at us.
 
"NO FOOD FOR YOU GUYS UNTIL YOU FINISH PULLING OUT THE WEEDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Papa left us out in the hot sun.
 
"BUT YOU'RE GOING OUT WHO'S GONNA OPEN THE DOOR LATER?!"
 
"Oh right." Papa reappeared again, with a confused look on his face. "Right, finish pulling the weed off anyway. Or else no allowance for the BOTH of you."
 
"WHAT DID I DO?!"
 
"Serves you right for laughing at me!" I stuck my tongue out at her but she threw some dirt at me. EW. EW. EW. WHEN DID SHE GET THOSE DIRT.. EWWW
 
"EW." ME AND DIRT DON'T GO WELL AT ALL.
 
"I can't believe you're both in highschool and you're still acting like kids. GROW UP SERIOUSLY!" Papa flipped us off and skipped in and got the car keys and zoom away from the garage with mum in their car. Leaving us both gawking at the sight.
 
"Papa act like his twenty, when his really what, forty?" Bom scoffed and sat on the wooden bench in the garden checking her dirty dirt nails. 
 
I glazed at the blazing sun and cried. WHY. MY DAD MADE US HIS SLAVESSSS. 
 
"You know, the weed aren't going to pull themselves, get me a pair of gloves and sunscreen," Bom said. She's really, going to do it?
 
I shrugged and went in, took a dump, posted a self-ca on twitter and me2day with me 'crying' about having to pull weeds, edited the photos before posting.
Put on some suncreen, changed into some comfy clothing that will show off my toned arms and picked out my favorite pair of shades.
 
"What took you so long?" Bom asked. Hands at her hips, brows furrowed. "Did you change your clothes?" Bom's eyebrows knitted together.
 
"I need to look good while pulling the weed okay?" I said and fixed my shades.
 
"Whatever, did you get my sunscreen?" I shook my head and she hissed at me. HEY. Not all human can remember everything okay! "I call you to do one thing and urgh, loser brother of mine who's not cute!" She groaned and stomped away, throwing dirt at me in the process. 
 
"HEY! THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR MY SK-"
 
"SHUT UP!" 
 
Urgh. If only the hyungs see how she is at home, I bet they'll find her annoying and ugly instead of pretty and uh beautiful? Whatever is it that attracts their attention.
I took a seat at the bench she sat just now and found her phone lying there, in it's neon green casing that is so eye-catchingly annoying. 
 
'BEEP'
 
'BEEEP'
 
Should I take a look? I shouldn't. It's trespassing her privacy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh who am I kidding with, of course I'm taking a look. I sneaked a peek at her notifications. It was a whatsapp convo with IBGDRGN
HOMG. I unlocked her phone easily and looked,
 
IBGDRGN
Hello Bommie, 
 
IBGDRGN
What are you doing today? ^__^
 
IBGDRGN
Wanna hang out? ^___~
 
Ew. That creepo. Sending messages to my sister with cute emoticons and ignoring mine, hmmph. WAIT. I've got a good plan.
 
haroobomii.
Hello~ \(^__^)/ I'm being punished by appa to clean the garden today TT_____TT 
 
haroobomii
I'm all alone at home with my cute brother- Wait. His gonna think this is not Bom since she NEVER call me cute.
 
haroobomii.
I'm all alone at home D;
 
haroobomii.
I don't think I can hang out with you, :< 
 
IBGDRGN
Aigoo~ ._____. 
 
IBGDRGN
How bout I come over and help you?
 
HHAH! I bet the alone thing got him to come, that ert. 
 
haroobomii.
Really? \(*________*)/ You'll help?
 
Of course he will, he just want to spend time with her i bet.
 
IBGDRGN
Sure, I'll come in a sec, wait for me ^_____~ Bai~Bai~
 
haroobomii.
Thank you oppa <3
 
IBGDRGN
d( ^________________^ )b HAENGSHO~
 
EW. I can't believe i just said that. Ew.
 
Bom's gonna come back real soon when she realize I finished her sunscreen and threw it away in some hidden place in my room ( dustbin ) and throw a tantrum at me.
I shoved the phone in my back pocket and squating at a corner, pulling well, weeds. 
 
"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FINISHED MY SUNCREEN!" Income dinosaur Bom, stomping her feets at me and whining. She kicked me with her feet which I failed to dodge. My ninja mode is so not on today.
 
A while later we were both singing to random songs playing from my phone while pulling weeds off the garden. Sweating like mad cows.
I don't enjoy this one bit and everytime I secretly slacked and try to check my social websites, my sister would know and strangles me till I stop.
I can't help it, it's an addiction. I keep on feeling my phone buzzed but when I checked, Chaerin still doesn't approves me. I don't get it.
If I change my dp to Teddy would she accept? I got news from Jiyong that she likes Teddy the old douchebag rapper from 1TYM.
 
Ma-
 
'DING-DONG!' that must be Jiyong-hyung!
 
Bom exchanged a look with me that clearly says 'Get the door, you '. But I shook my head a nodded my head towards the door. 
She glared at me while the door bell repeatedly ring. Dude, keep calm with the doorbell. She groaned when she couldn't stand it any longer and headed for the door.
 
"COMING!" Bom made way for the door and cue in drama!
 
Hahahahaahaha, I made way for the living room too and hide behind the wall nearest to the door and waited.
 
"Oh, Jiyong?" Bom's eyes were big as saucers when she opened the door and reveal Jiyong in his shorts and white tanks with a smile plastered on his face.
 
"Hi!" He waved his hands at her, Bom's eyes were clearly glued to his tonned arms. Damn, I go to the same gym as him but wait, my arms are more tonned than that skinny douche. HAH TAKE THAT.
 
"Oh uh hi," Bom greeted back nervously bitting on her lips while she do this thing she do all the time when she's all nervous. Her left foot go back a little, on tip top and tap on the wooden floor repeatedly like Ha JiWon in Secret Garden. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a soft tone she rarely uses at home. Except when she want to beg mum to get her food.
 
"Huh?" Jiyong looked confused then both he and Bom caught sight of me snickering behind the walls a- AND I MAKE WAY FOR MY ROOM!
 
"UGH. Seungri." Bom yelled in frustration.
 
"!" RUN FOR YOUR LIFE SEUNGRI.
 
______________________________________________
 
End of chapter eight.
 
Hello dear readers, how are you? I know this is a little late, but. Happy New Year! ^___^
How was your New Year? Did you went to countdown with your friends to welcome 2013 or with family? Or with computer?
Kekekek, anyway I'm sure you had fun. Tell me about it! :D One of my new year resolution is to update more frequently for you guys! Sorry :<
 
<3 Anyway, this is part one of their weed-end, part two is coming right up!
 
FOR NICE-UNNIE
 
Today ( at least in my timezone ) is my dear friend/unnie Nice's birthday! She's one year older and one year wiser today!
Nice-unnie, I hope you have fun today and have a BLAST! Seunghyun oppa is waiting for you at home. ^__~ Thankyou
for being such a great friend to me and being part of my life in 2012. I hope you'll be in it until whenever ;~;
Anyway, I'll leave you a longer message thru somewhere later. ^___~ <3 <3<3<3<3
 
So, wish her happy birthday people! In twitter at  @tempo_dolce
 
BAIII.